What a catch! Wouter the Dutchman marries Thai singer 21 years his senior!

rooster59

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Publicists move to enhance profile? Any advertising is good advertising? But good for her, seeing something like this in a vice versa situation would give another call on the relationship. Just hope that little golden pouch is up to the pounding the young fella will be putting it thru or menopause might be just around the corner?

Fell in love with her voice first time I heard her way back. She always has time for fans at her concerts, stepping up on stage to take photos with her .After Pumpuang died she inherited the Queen of Thai Country title.I always enjoy seeing her as one of the judges on Thai Country music contests.

The woman was already on the fringes of respectable society looking in, so it doesn't matter if she marries this scruffy guy. She has nothing to lose since it seems she lost her dignity long ago. It's her life. I don't think her kids will be too happy, but as long as she gives them money I'm sure they will be ok. This is not high society. It's a low end singer who is in the twilight of her career.

OOOOH! Those grapes were really sour. Spit them out!

Publicists move to enhance profile? Any advertising is good advertising? But good for her, seeing something like this in a vice versa situation would give another call on the relationship. Just hope that little golden pouch is up to the pounding the young fella will be putting it thru or menopause might be just around the corner?

If you wanted to get personal it would have been nicer if you said something like "Many is the sweet tune payed on an old fiddle." Because she looks like a Stradavarius to me....... Beautifully put together, easy on the ear and valuable as well. Truly best wishes to them both. If they have been an item for a couple of years then, who are all you knockers to put them down. It would be interesting to know how many of these

downers are actually in a happy relationship with any woman? A lot of guys (including some of the downers) would like to be so fortunate as to have a chance at happiness with someone like her. What a catch is right!!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter

Hee Wouter you should make fellow-Dutchmen here in Thailand proud, instead of laughing out loud !

Take a good re-think and do it quickly, there is still time and there are so many fine ( and younger) Thai women around, and they cost you the same anyhow!

dude you have spent way to much time on the swivel thrown , ehhh....(bar stool)

Actually I haven't as I dont like alcohol nor alcoholics so avoid those infamous water holes since my 1st day here, more than 10 years ago now.

But been around the country well enough and stayed here long enough to know that Wouter is not Sumaree's first farang 'catch' and that she is usually up to no good.

Anymore stupid comments you'ld like to share?

Who were the other falang catches then? and what do you mean by up to no good? Have you met her or even read her auto biography? Looks like the 'stupidest comment' yet in the thread. You even got her name wrong facepalm.gif

Edited by thai3

"Sunaree is 48 while her toy boy is just 27." Toy boy? Rather unwarranted and insulting for no good reason. Besides the phrase is "boy toy". If going to use slang, use it right.

Sex research shows women hit sexual peak around 40, men around 18, so should be a good match in that department.

Seems many of the nasty, snide comments regarding this marriage from posters merely exposes their own projections of anger, inadequacy and fear. Dude has a beard so they sound off like some sort of army recruiting conservative. They have known each other for years, unlike the fools that marry some bar girl after one month.

Best wishes to the couple.

Toy boy is a phrase dating back to the latter part of the last century to describe older women's lovers. It is the correct phrase in this case.

However you are right in saying its use is highly disrespectful.

Hypocritical even.

Yes I'd like to see the state of some on here moaning about the guy being 'scruffy' you can bet they slouch around Thailand in those awful cargo shorts, flip flops and a chang t shirt smile.pngsmile.png She's not bothered anyway, 7-4 concert Rama 2.

DSCF1243.jpg

Edited by thai3

Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciated. As for the negative ones, I'll just put that up to ignorance or just not being very nice in general. Not bothered either way.

Edited by ravlol

Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciated. As for the negative ones, I'll just put that up to ignorance or just not being very nice in general. Not bothered either way.

Some posts just make you go

"Hmm..."

Sunaree already has a six year old child from another relationship

Dowry should be minimal if anything then... seconds I mean. Good luck to em.

Don't be surprised when the dowry is from her to him.....Very common from rich and older bride to younger brooms...TIT!

yes , maybe the young broom has made a clean sweep!!

"Sunaree is 48 while her toy boy is just 27." Toy boy? Rather unwarranted and insulting for no good reason. Besides the phrase is "boy toy". If going to use slang, use it right.

Sex research shows women hit sexual peak around 40, men around 18, so should be a good match in that department.

Seems many of the nasty, snide comments regarding this marriage from posters merely exposes their own projections of anger, inadequacy and fear. Dude has a beard so they sound off like some sort of army recruiting conservative. They have known each other for years, unlike the fools that marry some bar girl after one month.

You are so right in this !,...Women around there 40's are at the top of there game,..they know exactly what they want and know even better how to give a man what he wants...some are even very inventive at pleasing a man.

I wish them a happy life together !!!

Best regards.

I guess ,..the negative comments came from people who never had a life and still don't have one !

best wishes to the couple,

Best regards.

She look pretty nice to me from the photos I see of her, on here,, I wounder what she sees is a scruffy guy like that ?? must be something I can't see ?

The title gets me "WHAT A CATCH" do they mean for her, (gets a young guy) or for him ?? My money is on, for him.

It was always 'toy boy' where I come from,, I never heard 'boy toy' before.. not that it matters... Both are , same same but different.

What is the phrase for young Thai woman with old rich man ?? LUCKY ? 5555 Because I've heard them say, that's better than to win the lottery !!!