Don't bother trying to report online today

Just confirm: online reporting comes up as expected and shows my previous data.

Main site shows an error message.

I don't call this hacked, it's simply down/broken.

At least it would be the most boring type of hacking called sabotage.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Just went on the online reporting site and it worked. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Or are you writing about the security warning that has been coming up for about a year now. Just click to ignore the warning.

The main immigration website is down and I get a 404 error though.

Confirmed. The online reporting site is not down.

The security warning occurs because the site uses a self signed certificate rather than one signed by a well known certificate authority like Verisign etc. As ubonjoe said, "just ignore it." To be on the safe side, it would be best not to ignore it permanently if your web browser offers that option.

I went into the site and on Chrome it said the site is not safe and I had to click advanced settings to continue anyway.

If you want to do online reporting on Chrome you need to install an extension. I suggest IE tab. See: https://www.ietab.net/

Without IE tab you will have problems entering the info. Also with IE tab it is just a small popup warning about the security certificate that only requires you to click OK,

• Like 1

I have a Mac and cannot get the form to submit. I do not know what a user agent for IE is that ubonjoe references above. I use safari but have given up trying to report online with my Mac and safari. I would love to use my Mac to submit the forms online. Can you help me understand what I need to do? Thank you very much.

I have a Mac and cannot get the form to submit. I do not know what a user agent for IE is that ubonjoe references above. I use safari but have given up trying to report online with my Mac and safari. I would love to use my Mac to submit the forms online. Can you help me understand what I need to do? Thank you very much.

Info is here on the dummies website. http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari.html

• Like 1

I went into the site and on Chrome it said the site is not safe and I had to click advanced settings to continue anyway.

If you want to do online reporting on Chrome you need to install an extension. I suggest IE tab. See: https://www.ietab.net/

Without IE tab you will have problems entering the info. Also with IE tab it is just a small popup warning about the security certificate that only requires you to click OK,

Good post Joe but ridiculous that you would need to install additional software. Web pages are normally tested with every common browser and adjusted accordingly. With the extra plug in it doesnt say much about the people who made the web pages

Good post Joe but ridiculous that you would need to install additional software. Web pages are normally tested with every common browser and adjusted accordingly. With the extra plug in it doesnt say much about the people who made the web pages

The problem is that the servers that immigration's websites are running on use software that was around before Chrome and other browsers existed.

Bangkok immigration's website has a page that cannot be used unless using IE or an extension that emulates it. Try clicking the boxes on this page without IE and see what happens after the site is working again. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=service

• Like 1

I found the user agent and used every one and they all allow me to fill out the form but the competed form will not submit. If anyone has used a MacBook to do the 90 day online reporting successfully please tell me the user agent you use. The completed form simply will not submit.

I found the user agent and used every one and they all allow me to fill out the form but the competed form will not submit. If anyone has used a MacBook to do the 90 day online reporting successfully please tell me the user agent you use. The completed form simply will not submit.

What do you mean the form will no submit? Are you getting a popup message or a blank page?

If you are getting the message to contact you local office ti could be that you have entered some info incorrectly.

I fill out the form completely and then hit the submit button and nothing happens.

If I don't fill out the form completely and hit submit then I get a response that says missing date of arrival etc..

But when I fill out the form completely and then hit the submit button at the bottom of the form nothing happens.

I fill out the form completely and then hit the submit button and nothing happens.

If I don't fill out the form completely and hit submit then I get a response that says missing date of arrival etc..

But when I fill out the form completely and then hit the submit button at the bottom of the form nothing happens.

It seems you may have something that is blocking the contact your local office message from appearing. This has happened to others and it was a popup blocker. Turn off any popup or advertisement blocking functions you have and try again,

Look through the last few pages of the pinned topic about online reporting and you will find more info about it,

Thanks for your help. I turned off pop up blockers. I used every user agent (14 total) and I can complete the form but it will not submit when you hit the submit button on the bottom of the page.

I used the pulled down screen for American and typed everything perfectly and read Thai visa and I give up. Do not know anything else I can possibly do. Mailing is an option but I am going to Bangkok immigration tomorrow.

What do you mean the form will no submit? Are you getting a popup message or a blank page?

If you are getting the message to contact you local office ti could be that you have entered some info incorrectly.

I am also getting a message to contact my local office after filling in my personal information. I can't see that I have entered anything incorrectly. I have entered the number of my arrival card assuming it is the same number on the departure card under the bar code. Apart from that, everything has been entered correctly.

This is my first 90 day report.

Can anyone help please.

Maybe this checklist helps?

http://www.thaivisa..../#entry10557139

Unfortunately, it doesn't help. I have tried all the suggestions and nothing works.

My 90 day report is due on the 21st July. What other options are there besides going to CW?

Can this be done at Latphrao. If so does anyone know how to get there from Latphrao MRT?

Thanks,

Chris

You can do it at Imperial World Lad Prao. It is not far by taxi from the MRT station.

Never got my online report to submit with all the completed information. I got a computer guy to help but it did not work.

Went to Bangkok CW today at 1:30 and filled out the TM 47 and left at 3:30. Nothing needed but my passport, my departure card and the TM 47 form that I got at immigration. Many people said the same thing. Their online report would not submit. This was my first ever 90 day report. I will try to do it online again next time but I have read Thai Visa and followed the helpful comments and it never would submit when you hit the submit button if all the information was completed. If I left out some information such as the arrival date and hit submit them it would give me an error message of the information missing. Once the missing information was added it would not submit the completed form. Take care everyone.