pick up liner

Just noticed, this morning, a split almost full length in the bottom corner of the liner.

Don't want to repair it, would rather replace and check flat bed for any corrosion.

Anyone out there replaced a liner(pattaya area) and can give me a ball park figure.

Hmm. never actually seen one fail.

What brand is it?

Happy ending yesterday smile.png .

Went to the car wash and discovered that the split was actually a deep score caused when my mate borrowed the pick up to move a heavy metal frame, raining at the time.

When it dried the dust etc had settled in the score like a white line against the black, pick up is white so first glance it looked like a long split running along in the bottom corner that you could see the pick up bed through.

Never seen spray on liners here. Where can you have it done?

Irrelevant for yourself now, but I don't know the answer to this. There are some excellent spray on bed liner products out there on the market. Surely somebody in Thailand must be doing it.

Are spray on bed liners that much cheaper, because the common type used in Thailand aren't that expensive, and I imagine that the spray on type aren't that easy to remove if they start to look a bit shabby.

Are spray on bed liners that much cheaper, because the common type used in Thailand aren't that expensive, and I imagine that the spray on type aren't that easy to remove if they start to look a bit shabby.

Just give it another coat, but they are generally very hard wearing. There will be several advantages but one I know of is that moisture doesn't get trapped between the liner and bed, as it tends to do with plastic/rubber liners, causing corrosion.