visa application pdf

I think the online format is different, though most of the information required will be the same.

You can dip and out of the online application, saving the information as you go along, you don't have to complete the form in one go.

thats great thank you, so I can just create an account for my partner, fill it in over the coarse of the next few months (saving it as i go along) till I'm with her again then finalise it and print it when I'm in Thailand before she takes the application?

If memory serves, the format of the paper form is slightly different to the online one; as theoldgit says.

I don't think it's necessary to create a fictitious account.

When completing the online form you save it as you go, but you can still go back and change your answers if necessary before you actually submit it.

In addition, once you have submitted the online form you will need to print a hard copy for your girlfriend to sign and take to VFS with her supporting documents. If you discover a mistake on the hard copy you can alter it, as long as you include a note of what you have done and why.

As has been sent, just create an account.

Rather than print it off to a printer, I have always printed as a PDF. That way you can print more off from the PDF and even better use it to copy and paste elsewhere if you need to. When you hit the complete button and you have paid when it is all finished you will get an email with all of the details. I find the info easier to use from the PDF that I print.

I hsve created new visas of different types just see how much more info info is needed for the next visa. Simple to delete them and create a new one too.

hi again, can I also use my address as my partner may be moving soon and don't want to submit her details cause they'll be changing

You're in danger of making things too complicated, in your other thread you have indicated that you're in the UK, I'm not sure that it would be wise to put that address.

She should put the address she's living at when she makes the application.

You've also indicated that she doesn't intend applying for a visa until December or January, that's at least five months away.

yeah i'll stick to her address, makes sense, I want to get a feel for the questions so I can liase with the Mrs about obtaining every thing needed, I just wanted to use the 5 months until I see her again to try and cover every angle of the huge problem ahead to recover her faith with the ECO

is it common for thai people to not know there parents birthdays? because my girlfriend is claiming she only knows the years they were born, on both previous applications her parents birthdays have been filled out as 1/1/1900 obviously default dates. is this a major problem?

is it common for thai people to not know there parents birthdays? because my girlfriend is claiming she only knows the years they were born, on both previous applications her parents birthdays have been filled out as 1/1/1900 obviously default dates. is this a major problem?

Not a problem.

We have done that on our previous three visitor visa applications.