Govt spokesman says NDM students should stick to classrooms

webfact

Junta spokesman says NDM students should stick to classrooms
By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

ncpo.jpg
An undated file photo of Junta spokesman Col. Piyapong Klinphan talking to the press. Photo: Matichon

BANGKOK — Junta spokesman Col. Piyapong Klinphan said on Saturday that members of the New Democracy Movement (NDM) should return to school and cease political activities, adding that the group’s financial transactions will be scrutinized to check for any “irregularities.”

Rangsiman Rome, a key member of NDM said he and other university student members of the group are still attending class but they will continue campaigning against the junta-sponsored charter draft during their free time.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2016/07/09/junta-spokesman-says-ndm-students-stick-classrooms/

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-07-11

I think many would say they would prefer to scrutinize the militaries transactions!!

Especially those who held / are holding military ranks at very senior levels.

Oh sorry I forgot that's off limits as it's just a case of ' local boy makes good ' by marrying into wealth.

Maybe these students are having an impact however small but enough to have the junta come out crying and tell them to sick to the class room and stay out of politics.

Ehhh excuse me col, Piyapong, but you do realize that many of these students are studying political science and they are getting a first hand demonstration on a junta operates and how it represses a nation and it's people so in fact the whole country is now a class room.

Question for the junta fan boy's. Just how did this and every other military coup in Thailand improve the living standards of the Thai people such as health, education, liberty, economy, public service for poor, disadvantaged, elderly, and people with disabilities?

Answer they didn't...

How about the military practising what they preach and stick to their barracks !

Imagine the Thai military n their barracks doing what armies are supposed to do and not any of the little side issues they are so heavily involved in !

For a start a couple of thousand officers of general rank would have even less to do than now so. back to square one as the devil makes work for idle hands.

Talk about a vicious circle.

Edited by Caveat Emptor

How about the military practising what they preach and stick to their barracks !

Imagine the Thai military n their barracks doing what armies are supposed to do and not any of the little side issues they are so heavily involved in !

For a start a couple of thousand officers of general rank would have even less to do than now so. back to square one as the devil makes work for idle hands.

Talk about a vicious circle.

Massive savings for the govt if there was a reduction in numbers but Thais aren't big on firing friends, relatives and cronies in fact the opposite applies.

I say GOVERNMENT PERSONELL SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO USE A COMPUTER.

if we were to make a check on government personell you will see that most of them PURCHASED A DEGREE THUS, have no idea what they are saying as a collective group since they dont know how to SHARE DATA amoung their peers.

something these students are good at.

Once i finish my little side project, i would like to help clean up scum in this pond, all i can offer are nails for the coffin.

Maybe these students are having an impact however small but enough to have the junta come out crying and tell them to sick to the class room and stay out of politics.

Ehhh excuse me col, Piyapong, but you do realize that many of these students are studying political science and they are getting a first hand demonstration on a junta operates and how it represses a nation and it's people so in fact the whole country is now a class room.

Question for the junta fan boy's. Just how did this and every other military coup in Thailand improve the living standards of the Thai people such as health, education, liberty, economy, public service for poor, disadvantaged, elderly, and people with disabilities?

Answer they didn't...

Sorry Colonel social media has left your clandestine way of doing things behind.