'Lady Kai' and the local cops - all will be revealed this week

snoop1130

Another question that needs to be answered is in regards to the judges that found these persons guilty, when in fact there was no credible evidence to show these people commited any crime.

most people here know the answer to that, the court can only judge on the evidence presented and even then don't seem to have the will and certainly not the expertise to question such evidence

It is time Thailand had a jury system then the defence and prosecution can present their experts to argue the validity and authenticity of presented evidence, a jury system is complex and also has strict rules - rules and standards are something Thailand isn't good at, such a system would mean it is much harder to manipulate.....certain people don't want that ....... 3rd world at best

If Thailand really wants to advance as a nation in the eyes of the world then they need to make massive changes and those that are found to be abusing need to be severely punnished, fabricating evidence would get someone a lengthy jail term in the west

Voting for one's prferred kleptocrats, is the most vaunted but least important of a good democracy's three most important values.

A good jury system, and total freedom of speech being the two top.

Well said sir. These voted in autocrats represent a farce of real democracy.

Another question that needs to be answered is in regards to the judges that found these persons guilty, when in fact there was no credible evidence to show these people commited any crime.

Judges are bought off as often and as easily as police and prosecutors here. And they aspire to 2nd world status, let alone 1st.

not necessarily - the Judges vewpoint may have been blind-sided by the shroud over his eyes - the tainted bib blindfold

and don't forget the later development, being the L.M. thing...

this will be all turned overto a miitary court, and judge - and as such , even the bib will be running for cover

Edited by tifino

This game must be very entertaining to the folks under fire. Let's keep acting like it's sitcom(which it is and a sad one) waiting for the next episode. Very sad. This and the Red Bull saga as noted today.

You are spot on and I would like to add the Prosecutor should be investigated too as he/her trumped up the charges.

Are the BIB at this office being paid off by money or has lady kat been supplying young girls to them as payment. That would make their relationship "Percouer and receiptitant".If she doesn't go to jail then they should.

Edited by sanukjim

Like a child with a secret they just can't help themselves.

I know this case is of public interest and for some has a soap opera feel to it, but real people have been badly hurt by all of this. How about the police treat it sensitively like the serious crime it is and not a spectacle.

i want to be entertained. and im sure the people who have been hurt... want ENTERTAINMENT TOO. why dont you let us watch this hiso-go-loso-to-hobo. sensitivity is something you would need in your toothpaste. there is no need for sensitivity here. I love hiso witch hunts. their lives are there to entertain us, the common people. They are HI-so because of us darkies working hard for pennies. free entertainment has no price.

'Sanit ... promised justice in a transparent manner saying that there was no cover up and that if there is wrong doing on the part of police they would not enjoy any protection.' So we can rest assured that it won't be business as usual, then? Which does raise the question: whatever has happened to the case of those fine upstanding sons of RTP members who beat a disabled man to death?

most people here know the answer to that, the court can only judge on the evidence presented and even then don't seem to have the will and certainly not the expertise to question such evidence

It is time Thailand had a jury system then the defence and prosecution can present their experts to argue the validity and authenticity of presented evidence, a jury system is complex and also has strict rules - rules and standards are something Thailand isn't good at, such a system would mean it is much harder to manipulate.....certain people don't want that ....... 3rd world at best

If Thailand really wants to advance as a nation in the eyes of the world then they need to make massive changes and those that are found to be abusing need to be severely punnished, fabricating evidence would get someone a lengthy jail term in the west

Hmmm,....,...every system has it's flaws,....A jury system could easily been manipulated and bought too. after all this is Thailand TIT.....

Regards.

Edited by off road pat

I know this case is of public interest and for some has a soap opera feel to it, but real people have been badly hurt by all of this. How about the police treat it sensitively like the serious crime it is and not a spectacle.

i want to be entertained. and im sure the people who have been hurt... want ENTERTAINMENT TOO. why dont you let us watch this hiso-go-loso-to-hobo. sensitivity is something you would need in your toothpaste. there is no need for sensitivity here. I love hiso witch hunts. their lives are there to entertain us, the common people. They are HI-so because of us darkies working hard for pennies. free entertainment has no price.

Sure, we can be entertained and treat is as a spectacle. We're the public- we're not held to a high and/or professional standard.

As for the police, they are supposed to be. If they treat it like a soap opera, then what else won't they take seriously? People may not be investigated and punished accordingly because the police thought it was all just a bit of 'hiso vs lowso' fun.

Give the BiB guy a break - he's got his face in the papers, milking it for all it's worth.

Gai n the policemen are just small fishes that can be cut off easily. Thats why this case is being prosecuted and made a show off. The real big boys behind will never be caught.

Of course. A few police might be transferred to an inactive post for a short time. She'll be declared bonkers, prone to inventing stories and released to receive treatment so she's totally discredited and can't implement anybody.

The victims will be told sorry and given a pat on the back. All's well that ends well.

That's a new smile. Looks like he's getting a lot of pictures the last few months. Mad Hatter is in charge. I'm glad I left thailand is getting crazy there. You can puts some bs cops in your pocket and when some underaged girls say "no" gets their life fubared and I wonder how many girls said yes and ended up under some sweaty chinese businessman in HK

The scene's been set with the assertion she's ' away with the fairies ' made by a senior police officer so forget he's not qualified to comment on mental health he's sowed the seed so now what she says will be dismissed by the BIB at least as wild ramblings etc.

What's the odds on a finding of ' nothing to substantiate her claims ' ?

A defamation suit waiting in the wings ?

I wouldn't be too sure, there are rumours even talked about in the BP that she has already passed on in jail, the authorities are denying that's the case. But I did think she would become another mor yong, and yet it could prove to be just that. On the topic at hand, I doubt very little will be revealed about any of the high ranking cops' involvement in anything dodgy. The scandal is big enough already for the authorities' liking.
Personally I would think it would be her just deserts if prison life kills her, she has ruined the life of many who she falsely accused, and who were subsequently jailed without real evidence