Swedish mobile remittance service picks Thailand for launch

Swedish mobile remittance service picks Thailand for launch
by Joakim Persson

Seamless.jpg

Nasdaq Stockholm-listed Seamless’s mobile SEQR payment solution has announced in early July that it is launches its international remittance service, where transfers from Sweden directly to India and Thailand will be the first deployment of the service. Seqr users can now make international money transfers – or “remittances” – to non-Seqr users.

Seqr customers can already transfer money to one another across the 16 countries where Seqr is available. The new service enables customers to transfer money outside of these countries.

The market for international remittance services is vast with approximately $600bn remitted globally on an annual basis, at an average cost of 7.52% of the transferred amount.

“Demand for international transfers is constantly growing as the movement of people becomes increasingly global. India, one of Seqr’s launch corridors, received 12% of the total remitted volume globally so it makes perfect sense for Seqr to start here, offering a convenient solution to the Swedish market that is considerably cheaper than traditional remittance services,” says Peter Fredell, CEO of Seamless, adding: “Following the launch of India and Thailand we intend to rapidly expand the number of countries to which Seqr’s customers can transfer money.”

For a promotional period, international remittances via the solution will initially be free of charge.

Full story: http://scandasia.com/swedish-mobile-remittance-service-picks-thailand-for-launch/

sca.jpeg
-- (c) Copyright Scandasia 2016-07-13

Uber is to taxis; as seqr is to banks.

FINALLY I now have no need for thai banks.

(thats what you should be hearing.)

bitcoins are Illegal here in thailand because they compete with banks.

actually,

thailand is alot like an apple product.

if you compete with apple apps products, you will be shut down.

you can put your creative app in the itunes store, but we are going to ban it and make a cheaper one.

wants to controll all your data, and when google asks for your BASIC browser information...EEKK we been hacked by google.

has security exploits only Chinese can handle.

remember.

pokimon go is a weapon. ( INGRESS IS BETTER )

panties wet and obey.

psyop had this on the books for a while. '97 i believe.

the 12b in my handle. thats "twelve bravo."

Uber is to taxis; as seqr is to banks.

FINALLY I now have no need for thai banks.

(thats what you should be hearing.)

bitcoins are Illegal here in thailand because they compete with banks.

actually,

thailand is alot like an apple product.

if you compete with apple apps products, you will be shut down.

you can put your creative app in the itunes store, but we are going to ban it and make a cheaper one.

wants to controll all your data, and when google asks for your BASIC browser information...EEKK we been hacked by google.

has security exploits only Chinese can handle.

remember.

pokimon go is a weapon. ( INGRESS IS BETTER )

panties wet and obey.

psyop had this on the books for a while. '97 i believe.

the 12b in my handle. thats "twelve bravo."

Another person who has a wealth of no idea about the topic he's posting on... W.tf Thaivisa?

Where do you get them?