Did any one thing change the way you think?

In Med School, my Gf at the time told me she watched me making my way across the quad. She told me a five min or less walk, saw it take me 30 min . Students Instructers all went out of there way to talk to me. For me it was commonplace. For her I was wasting my time. She was right. they still do. I retired way early and they are still coming...time wasters...good time Charlies.

That tab of California Sunshine back in 1972, never been the same since.

Yep, me too. You are never the same after LSD........I think it was the same year too.

Me too….mine was a Gorbachev (apparently most of the acid was concentrated on the birth mark) back in 91

he was born in '31 with that thing on his head already...

the world would be a different place without him.

my little input (there could be many): living with the imminent destruction of my world as a result of the 'cold war'.

tomorrow never mattered as it seemed likely it would never happen!

we, my friends and i, and many, many others, lived for the day - every day.

this might seem cool to you - but it wasn't.

When I was 18 me and the boys were dressed in drag at a cafe for a prank and a mate dared me to write a letter to this guy on another table saying he was good looking, etc. I did so and the guy was so proud of this that he read the letter out to his friends, it was so funny tears came out while trying to hold in my laugh!

I never knew that I could have so much of an effect on someone's life then and it taught me to always do little things like this to make people feel proud.

When I was 18 me and the boys were dressed in drag at a cafe for a prank and a mate dared me to write a letter to this guy on another table saying he was good looking, etc. I did so and the guy was so proud of this that he read the letter out to his friends, it was so funny tears came out while trying to hold in my laugh!

I never knew that I could have so much of an effect on someone's life then and it taught me to always do little things like this to make people feel proud.

ummm, maybe it was I Claudius, you wrote it too

or

the world just got smalller