British man's Thai wife killed by ya ba addict - druggy was her "gik", say police

Jonathan Fairfield

whats new, married with kids and screwing a druggie on the side, not happy enough with a well to do hubby, nice house, well financed, needed a bit of side action to keep her occupied while he was away working, nothing new at all for some thai women, they simply cant keep their legs closed, marriage means nothing but then many thai men are the same

Everybody new about her love affair......except her husband.

Same old story with falang wife again and again, at least the husband got rid of her without any help from lawyers.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of us know for sure what our wives are doing when we are away, you can only hope they are faithful, there you are stumping up your hard earned money to keep her and she is spending it on her "Gik" what a bummer hell it would make me so bloody mad but karma has a way of dealing with people like that as it did with this lady. Good luck to her husband and children hope they will be happy in the end.

Totally agree, husband and children ar better off without her.

whats new, married with kids and screwing a druggie on the side, not happy enough with a well to do hubby, nice house, well financed, needed a bit of side action to keep her occupied while he was away working, nothing new at all for some thai women, they simply cant keep their legs closed, marriage means nothing but then many thai men are the same

Everybody new about her love affair......except her husband.

Same old story with falang wife again and again, at least the husband got rid of her without any help from lawyers.

Again how do you know hubby didn't know

Do any of us know for sure what our wives are doing when we are away, you can only hope they are faithful, there you are stumping up your hard earned money to keep her and she is spending it on her "Gik" what a bummer hell it would make me so bloody mad but karma has a way of dealing with people like that as it did with this lady. Good luck to her husband and children hope they will be happy in the end.

Twaddle it's called trust if you think like that means you don't trust her and probably show this to her. Then you wonder why she has an affair. You say the poor woman in this case karma caught up with her again total crap so she deserved to die according to you that's sick.

And guess it follows that Western women and Western men are the pillars of chastity and would never even contemplate such a thing.

didnt say they didnt but it certainly seems to happen a lot more here and is bandied about with abandon, even her family knew she was doing it. Its one thing to have an affair but thais seem to take it to the next level.

Lot of times there is a large age gap or big difference in looks.. as in unattractive foreigner with cute Thai girl.. often a money thing. Could you really expect her to stay loyal to someone she just wants for the money ? Guys should think too.. is it my money.. or is it me.. if its my money.. then don't expect loyalty.

Not always. Among a few others, I knew a nice looking young Danish guy who'd 'married' a woman with a couple of kids and had moved up to the family pile in woop woop. He'd bought extra land for the family which included her 'brother'. An aunt had taken a liking to him and had told him the brother and kids were of course her Thai husband and offspring. This was after six years. The Thai haven't the same sense of morality as other races, even Asian ones. Pleasant as they are they're just missing the gene engendering moral fiber. Not bashing simply stating a fact.

Twaddle it's called trust if you think like that means you don't trust her and probably show this to her. Then you wonder why she has an affair. You say the poor woman in this case karma caught up with her again total crap so she deserved to die according to you that's sick.

When you have lived here long enough, you would know better than to trust completely. Many a farang husband (and Thai for that matter) has "trusted" only to have had that trust betrayed. You have to understand that even the Thais don't trust each other and assume (rightly or wrongly) that their partner plays around.

Temptation is all around, especially for men here. So if the woman wants to have a gik, it is easy enough for her to justify it to herself that her man is partaking in the temptations on offer so it's equally ok for her to do the same.

And guess it follows that Western women and Western men are the pillars of chastity and would never even contemplate such a thing.

didnt say they didnt but it certainly seems to happen a lot more here and is bandied about with abandon, even her family knew she was doing it. Its one thing to have an affair but thais seem to take it to the next level.

I imagine there is evidence to back the more in Thailand statement. Or just more farang figures pulled out of the air?

When you have lived here long enough, you would know better than to trust completely. Many a farang husband (and Thai for that matter) has "trusted" only to have had that trust betrayed. You have to understand that even the Thais don't trust each other and assume (rightly or wrongly) that their partner plays around.

Temptation is all around, especially for men here. So if the woman wants to have a gik, it is easy enough for her to justify it to herself that her man is partaking in the temptations on offer so it's equally ok for her to do the same.

Ok oh wise one and how long is long enough to live here then according to you. Trust is trust simple and straight forward to come out with a statement like yours is ridiculous that happens everywhere not just thailand. If old farangs on this forum tried showing a bit more trust and loving to their younger wives instead of "where have you been" " you had money 2 weeks ago". But no they read the threads and the perpetuated myths just get stronger and stronger. Me I only came on here a few months ago so have lived outside the bubble of TV for a long long time. Out of my many farang friends. Only one has got divorced from thai wife and that was his decision not anything she had done. Time to look outside the bubble people. Now away you all go on keyboards saying I have and this that and the other has happened to my mates mate jack. I've got big shoulders I can take it. But at the end of my day I'm happy and contented with my loving and trusted wife. I thank you

I imagine there is evidence to back the more in Thailand statement. Or just more farang figures pulled out of the air?

There are some figures earlier on in this thread.

9 pages and counting of drivel and condescending poor taste posts.

Some of the posts are verging on disgusting.

I can count on one hand the number of decent posts.

Typical of this forum.

You guys really need to get out more and get a life.

RIP to the poor woman, nobody deserves this.

Love and Respect to the husband and his two kids.

Agreed........They are just different to not only western females but other asian females!.....

I wonder if the Thai women commiting the adultery, cleaning out the accounts and just being morally bankrupt are former (or current!) prostitutes/bar girls/masseuses.

Thai women's sense of morals and ethics are very different from what we have been brought up with. They don't see committing adultery as such a big deal, especially if they think they won't get found out. That's one of the reasons why PnP is so easily available here. I have seen this happen with uni students, office girls, hiso housewives etc.

I think you have been hanging around "bar girls" way too much. Get away from Nana Plaza, Cowboy, Pattaya etc and I think you will find that normal Thai's have a different sense of morals and ethics then the trash you find in those areas.

Heck no! What makes Thailand somewhat unique is that lack of morality is widespread, pervasive the rule rather than the exception. It spans socioeconomic boundaries as well. Get real. The truth is sadly that morality and ethics as such is just not very important to most people in Thailand. Morality and ethics are not held in high regard and people know that having them and using them does not particularly affect their lives in any positive way.

Thailand is a place where you get ahead by doing whatever you need to do for people more important than you.

Don't kid yourself into believing there are millions of middle class men/women out there who share a western sense of morality.

9 pages and counting of drivel and condescending poor taste posts.

Some of the posts are verging on disgusting.

I can count on one hand the number of decent posts.

Typical of this forum.

You guys really need to get out more and get a life.

RIP to the poor woman, nobody deserves this.

Love and Respect to the husband and his two kids.

I totally agree tg.

It's the pack mentality that reads about a terrible incident and thinks it's fair game to rip pieces out of the husband and wife, without knowing all the facts.

I think I know the husband. He's a decent bloke who doesn't deserve this.

No, they are not, but Thais are number 1!

Statistics, aren't they marvellous for those trying to win an argument.

56% of Thais from a population of 70M or thereabouts compared to how many millions totalled from the countries listed, you will have to try harder than that.

Uuuuh, that's why they used percentages, because that gives a true measure disregarding the actual numbers involved so can directly compare the proportions of each country's population, whatever its size.

56% of Thais from a population of 70M or thereabouts compared to how many millions totalled from the countries listed, you will have to try harder than that.

I agree with that. Statistics are rubbish. They even reckon that statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy. Seems high to me.

Den

'Missing was 20 baht weight of gold, a computer notebook, mobile phone, cash and the deceased's white Mazda license plate กบ 1800 (Udon Thani).'

How do they know that? Who told them that all this was in the house?

It wasn't missing until the BiB got there? whistling.gif

Agreed........They are just different to not only western females but other asian females!.....

I have been living in Thailand 18 years and have been married to my Thai wife for 27 years. So many marriages here are shams tough. So many guys being ripped off it makes my head spin

. Because so many of my friends have complained over the years about being ripped off I composed a song to be sung to the tune of Mr. Tambourine Man that goes like this:

Say Mister A.T.M man, give some cash to me

I am young and Thai and sexy,

I have a great big family.

My mother's sick, my buffalo too.

My grandma's going nuts would you care to see my butt?

Say Mister A. T. M. man give your cash to me.

I would definitely suggest you don't give up your day job!

Publicly cuckolded in the media. And he still has to come home to sort everything out as well.

Now, I wouldn't fault this guy for complaining on online forums about Thai men, local driving habits, and how juice is overpriced here.

For a while I specialized in bored housewives. Sometimes the husband was Thai, sometimes farang. And these weren't bargirls (or for the lawyerly among us, ex-bargirls). Most were Sino-Thai with degrees from good universities like Chula and Thammasat, and were real lookers. One was even a former beauty queen.

The first thing they had in common was that they were trophy wives who married in their mid-twenties. By 29 or 30, they were bored to death, even with kids. In many cases, the husband had moved on to a younger mistress, but for appearances still maintained his wife in comfort. Diamonds in the safe, Lexus in the driveway, and nothing but free time.

The second thing, according to the women, was sexual dysfunction. Either the husband had no interest in her anymore, or may have been gay. Again, the marriage was for appearances. They often kept separate bedrooms, and lived essentially as roommates rather than a conjugal couple. Because they married young, never really worked, and lived well, leaving and starting over didn't strike them as viable.

Overall, I'd say the women were deeply unhappy and disappointed. Any one of them would have preferred a close, loving relationship with the man she married. They weren't at all "morally loose," as it were, just desperately seeking relief from their unfulfilled lives.That's what made the sex fun, but ultimately it's an unworkable situation. The ladies moved on to their next giks, no doubt younger and better-looking than I. For my part, I grew tired of their existential misery. Nevertheless, quite an experience.

TV's Deuce Bigolo:Male Gigolo then?The wonders of the internet you can be anybody you want to here!

Lot of times there is a large age gap or big difference in looks.. as in unattractive foreigner with cute Thai girl.. often a money thing. Could you really expect her to stay loyal to someone she just wants for the money ? Guys should think too.. is it my money.. or is it me.. if its my money.. then don't expect loyalty.

While I realize it is practical to think this way in Thailand, I also get sick of hearing this. If you get married fidelity and loyalty are part of the marriage contract, whatever your reasons for getting married. It is sort of like saying, well a person only took a job for the money why would you expect them to do the work?

If a woman just wants money for sex, I guess she should just be a hooker and not try to change the job into a wife ...that would be more fair.

I agree with you but a point to be said is that many farang guys that marry a Thai stunner can't really perform when it comes to make love and the wife just becomes a person to take care the children and look after the house. We got to be a bid serious.

If a Thai wife is in her 20's or 30s ánd hubby is over 60 or reach even 70 you can be guaranteed that the Mrs will walk around to find a gig that delivers her the pleasure an old guy can't give her.

Publicly cuckolded in the media. And he still has to come home to sort everything out as well.

Now, I wouldn't fault this guy for complaining on online forums about Thai men, local driving habits, and how juice is overpriced here.

I thought to be cuckold you had to be there filming . Have I been doing it wrong?

For a while I specialized in bored housewives. Sometimes the husband was Thai, sometimes farang. And these weren't bargirls (or for the lawyerly among us, ex-bargirls). Most were Sino-Thai with degrees from good universities like Chula and Thammasat, and were real lookers. One was even a former beauty queen.

The first thing they had in common was that they were trophy wives who married in their mid-twenties. By 29 or 30, they were bored to death, even with kids. In many cases, the husband had moved on to a younger mistress, but for appearances still maintained his wife in comfort. Diamonds in the safe, Lexus in the driveway, and nothing but free time.

The second thing, according to the women, was sexual dysfunction. Either the husband had no interest in her anymore, or may have been gay. Again, the marriage was for appearances. They often kept separate bedrooms, and lived essentially as roommates rather than a conjugal couple. Because they married young, never really worked, and lived well, leaving and starting over didn't strike them as viable.

Overall, I'd say the women were deeply unhappy and disappointed. Any one of them would have preferred a close, loving relationship with the man she married. They weren't at all "morally loose," as it were, just desperately seeking relief from their unfulfilled lives.That's what made the sex fun, but ultimately it's an unworkable situation. The ladies moved on to their next giks, no doubt younger and better-looking than I. For my part, I grew tired of their existential misery. Nevertheless, quite an experience.

TV's Deuce Bigolo:Male Gigolo then?The wonders of the internet you can be anybody you want to here!

Not really gigolo. Just go to AFF and check how many Thai woman's want some fun because hubby lost interest and they even put in their porfile that they are married and look for discrete encounters.

You can also search how many Swinger pairs are in Udon that want to spice up their sexual desire. Most of them are farangs with Thai wife and are looking for a good time with either females or males.

I only take exception to being associated with Rob Schneider.

So much rubbish being posted about this terrible MURDER, for the record I live one kilometer from this crime, the husband is young, not old so all you BS know it all's should hang your heads in shame with crap you are posting, two children don't have a mother anymore, pack of <deleted>!

I agree with that. Statistics are rubbish. They even reckon that statistically 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy. Seems high to me.

Den

That will probably go well over the top of many.

Archived