British man's Thai wife killed by ya ba addict - druggy was her "gik", say police

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can put the house in his childrens name .In fact it would be theres as they are her children.

Any and everything is possible in Thailand, it is usually balanced by the size of the lunch box.

whats new, married with kids and screwing a druggie on the side, not happy enough with a well to do hubby, nice house, well financed, needed a bit of side action to keep her occupied while he was away working, nothing new at all for some thai women, they simply cant keep their legs closed, marriage means nothing but then many thai men are the same

And guess it follows that Western women and Western men are the pillars of chastity and would never even contemplate such a thing.

No, they are not, but Thais are number 1!

Statistics, aren't they marvellous for those trying to win an argument.

56% of Thais from a population of 70M or thereabouts compared to how many millions totalled from the countries listed, you will have to try harder than that.

At least there's something to back what many have already known.

Interesting that they're the only Asian country. Surprised America or Canada wasn't in the top 10.

whats new, married with kids and screwing a druggie on the side, not happy enough with a well to do hubby, nice house, well financed, needed a bit of side action to keep her occupied while he was away working, nothing new at all for some thai women, they simply cant keep their legs closed, marriage means nothing but then many thai men are the same

And guess it follows that Western women and Western men are the pillars of chastity and would never even contemplate such a thing.

didnt say they didnt but it certainly seems to happen a lot more here and is bandied about with abandon, even her family knew she was doing it. Its one thing to have an affair but thais seem to take it to the next level.

Lot of times there is a large age gap or big difference in looks.. as in unattractive foreigner with cute Thai girl.. often a money thing. Could you really expect her to stay loyal to someone she just wants for the money ? Guys should think too.. is it my money.. or is it me.. if its my money.. then don't expect loyalty.

If they expect to get the money then the husband should expect the loyalty...providing he is equally loyal that is.

For a while I specialized in bored housewives. Sometimes the husband was Thai, sometimes farang. And these weren't bargirls (or for the lawyerly among us, ex-bargirls). Most were Sino-Thai with degrees from good universities like Chula and Thammasat, and were real lookers. One was even a former beauty queen.

The first thing they had in common was that they were trophy wives who married in their mid-twenties. By 29 or 30, they were bored to death, even with kids. In many cases, the husband had moved on to a younger mistress, but for appearances still maintained his wife in comfort. Diamonds in the safe, Lexus in the driveway, and nothing but free time.

The second thing, according to the women, was sexual dysfunction. Either the husband had no interest in her anymore, or may have been gay. Again, the marriage was for appearances. They often kept separate bedrooms, and lived essentially as roommates rather than a conjugal couple. Because they married young, never really worked, and lived well, leaving and starting over didn't strike them as viable.

Overall, I'd say the women were deeply unhappy and disappointed. Any one of them would have preferred a close, loving relationship with the man she married. They weren't at all "morally loose," as it were, just desperately seeking relief from their unfulfilled lives.That's what made the sex fun, but ultimately it's an unworkable situation. The ladies moved on to their next giks, no doubt younger and better-looking than I. For my part, I grew tired of their existential misery. Nevertheless, quite an experience.

OMG why would you place yourself in that potentially deadly scenario when there is so much sex here with zero strings attached. Im pretty sure there is a medical term for your condition and Im pretty sure we will be commenting about your untimely demise right here on the forums

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/931719-rage-as-abusive-husband-batters-wifes-new-lover/

facepalm.gif

He's perfectly safe, made up scenarios don't really affect anybody else.

I got fed up after the first two pages. A woman has died horribly leaving two children and a husband, and all we hear from the all knowing TV members is a tirade of what a 'worthless peice of c**p she was blah blah blah'. Do you ever stop to think just for one minute that the Brit husband will be reading all this? All he see's is criticism from people who have NO IDEA of what the reality of the situation is. Some of you are unbelievably self righteous and arrogant.

To the man concerned in all of this. Sincere condolences to you and your children, I hope that in the future you are able to recover and the children can recover from the loss of their mother.

He would have cancelled his membership after the first page, in disgust.

So much rubbish being posted about this terrible MURDER, for the record I live one kilometer from this crime, the husband is young, not old so all you BS know it all's should hang your heads in shame with crap you are posting, two children don't have a mother anymore, pack of <deleted>!

You get used to it on this forum, anything Thai is slammed and bashed ceaselessly.

Don't matter what it is, a feelgood story or the typical bad news story, it's in Thailand involving Thai's, that's enough for this crowd to get it on.

Thai women always prefer Thai men it's only natural, farang are for money Thai are for love

I disagree. Always, maybe sometime? I suspect you're spending too much time with the bar girl crowd.

I think that you will find this more prominent in Asian countries with many women in a lower income needing an out of poverty, marrying to do so out of their race .Then when seemingly in content financially, now will look for one of her own race to find comfort in.Even supporting them.I have been living in Asia for over 50 years and even though I find this to be very true would live no other place.

Do any of us know for sure what our wives are doing when we are away, you can only hope they are faithful, there you are stumping up your hard earned money to keep her and she is spending it on her "Gik" what a bummer hell it would make me so bloody mad but karma has a way of dealing with people like that as it did with this lady. Good luck to her husband and children hope they will be happy in the end.

Twaddle it's called trust if you think like that means you don't trust her and probably show this to her. Then you wonder why she has an affair. You say the poor woman in this case karma caught up with her again total crap so she deserved to die according to you that's sick.

When you have lived here long enough, you would know better than to trust completely. Many a farang husband (and Thai for that matter) has "trusted" only to have had that trust betrayed. You have to understand that even the Thais don't trust each other and assume (rightly or wrongly) that their partner plays around.

Temptation is all around, especially for men here. So if the woman wants to have a gik, it is easy enough for her to justify it to herself that her man is partaking in the temptations on offer so it's equally ok for her to do the same.

Ok oh wise one and how long is long enough to live here then according to you. Trust is trust simple and straight forward to come out with a statement like yours is ridiculous that happens everywhere not just thailand. If old farangs on this forum tried showing a bit more trust and loving to their younger wives instead of "where have you been" " you had money 2 weeks ago". But no they read the threads and the perpetuated myths just get stronger and stronger. Me I only came on here a few months ago so have lived outside the bubble of TV for a long long time. Out of my many farang friends. Only one has got divorced from thai wife and that was his decision not anything she had done. Time to look outside the bubble people. Now away you all go on keyboards saying I have and this that and the other has happened to my mates mate jack. I've got big shoulders I can take it. But at the end of my day I'm happy and contented with my loving and trusted wife. I thank you

Another one in denial? whistling.gif

9 pages and counting of drivel and condescending poor taste posts.

Some of the posts are verging on disgusting.

I can count on one hand the number of decent posts.

Typical of this forum.

You guys really need to get out more and get a life.

RIP to the poor woman, nobody deserves this.

Love and Respect to the husband and his two kids.

Mind that halo of yours doesn't fly off riding your Moto Guzzi! whistling.gif

First of all RIP to the Thai wife that leaves behind two children and a hubby.

I went through the same problems 6 years ago.

After 19 years marriage and finally going for a divorce, I picked up a stunner in a bar on Cowboy and a week later I was already in Udon to meet the family and discuss Sinsod and completing her mansion that was still not finished yet after two other farangs from Italy and Holland left her.

At the time I worked in Singapore and my relationship started in September and ended on Songkran around 7 months later. I ignored all the red lights for almost 7 months and longterm friends that have known me for over 20 years and lived in Bangkok told me to run as far as I can out of the relationship.

Their have been many red lights:

1) I had to pay every day for a dinner and a lot of Sonchai's came to the party which most were introduced to me as their cousins, neighbors, high low players etc.

2) Family had every day money problems as they are all hooked up to gambling, yaba and drinking

3) I told my Udon lady to stop gambling, drinking and her words to me was only stupid farangs pay sinsod to a bar lady or even consider a bar girl as their future wife.

4) I called her from Singapore and told her that I am coming back to Udon in two days time and she told me on the phone that she miss me so much. What she didn't know was that I was on the way to the airport already and I hired a limo from Udon and visited at night our (her) home and surprise she was with a guy who she introduced as her cousin to me. This guy only showed up after the house was build and during the time of construction the guy could not be seen.

5) She also had a brother in law who is a farang and his wife bragged how much money she had from this guy every month. The guy was almost 70 years and always out of the country and came only once a year for two months. He too found his wife on Soi Cowboy and has been working none-stop to finance her a lifestyle that every Isaan woman in that village asked her to find a rich farang hubby. When I went to the bar on Cowboy again I noted 5 girls in the bar that came all from the same village.

What I try to say is that no one needs to be surprised that a Thai bargirl wants to have a gik on the sideline when hubby is overseas. It is fairly to say that if the woman was a bargirl that she was in the trade for making money and this will not stop even after they are married and have children.

As for me I was burned and wrote off 1.5 million Baht over a period of 7 months but I know guys in Udon they have been milked for over 10 years and lost far more money then I did in 7 months. I have no bad feelings towards her but I am very happy that I listen on the end to close friends that saved me and my money.

Great story. I applaud you for your candor. It takes a big man to admit to something like this. There are countless lessons to be learned from your plight.

1. First and foremost is the realization that time is our ally. Time almost always benefits us, and rarely benefits her. So use it wisely. Take your time getting to know her. Her issues, problems, neurosis, dilemmas, conflicts, anger, jealousy, possessiveness, emotional baggage, and all else will reveal itself given enough time. Do not allow HER to push the agenda. It is up to YOU to control the agenda. Push back. She will nearly always push the timetable. She may be in a hurry to take your money, or at the minimum, establish more financial security. Do not allow it. We are working on my timeframe here. If that does not work for you, you can leave anytime. Nothing you say or do is going to push the timeline, for me. Nothing. All you are doing by pushing the timeline is revealing your level of anxiety, and making me question whether or not being with you is the right thing for me. Keep pushing, and I am out of here.

2. Hooking up with a bar girl, and in the extreme, a Soi Cowboy, Nana, or Pattaya go-go girl is a recipe for disaster. It takes a very strong man to survive something like that. You just do not know where she has been, what she has been up to, or the extent of the whole thing. But, one thing that is safe to assume, in most cases, is that she has been with hundreds if not thousands already, and the chances of her having a healthy agenda toward you, and a healthy state of mind are very low. And the second thing that is safe to assume, is that the story she is telling you is NOT the truth, and not her life.

3. Typically, most women here are more clever than we are. Many are very skilled in plying their trade, telling us what we want to hear, and creating a background story line, that works for us. A lot of foreigners come here and are very emotionally vulnerable. The women know that. So, buyer beware. Again, take your time. Chances are, that a really beautiful, sexy young thing will not want you to take your time, and may not have much patience for that. So what? It takes a long time to really get to know someone. That applies for the majority of civilians. And when you are talking about a bar or go-go girl, even more time is needed, to know what you are dealing with. The potential issues are just too great. So, if she is not willing to give you that time, what do you do? You move on. No hesitation. It does not matter how sexy, or how beautiful she is. You just move on. You treat yourself with kindness, respect, and dignity, and do the right thing, and walk out that door!

So much rubbish being posted about this terrible MURDER, for the record I live one kilometer from this crime, the husband is young, not old so all you BS know it all's should hang your heads in shame with crap you are posting, two children don't have a mother anymore, pack of <deleted>!

" the husband is young, not old"

Actually that was Roblock, who hijacked this thread quickly claiming the husband is certainly an old guy. So the old husband should expect to be betrayed by his young thai wife.

I was surprised as nowhere it was mentioned the age of the foreign husband. But what can you expect from our resident apologists.... only lie!

Do any of us know for sure what our wives are doing when we are away, you can only hope they are faithful, there you are stumping up your hard earned money to keep her and she is spending it on her "Gik" what a bummer hell it would make me so bloody mad but karma has a way of dealing with people like that as it did with this lady. Good luck to her husband and children hope they will be happy in the end.

Twaddle it's called trust if you think like that means you don't trust her and probably show this to her. Then you wonder why she has an affair. You say the poor woman in this case karma caught up with her again total crap so she deserved to die according to you that's sick.

Im happy to say I dont have any problems with my wife but 10 out of 10 for assuming and where did you read in my post she deserves what she got never wrote such a thing the woman was a victim of her own conviction she had no regard or thought for her husband or children getting involved a druggie &lt;deleted&gt;.

After 19 years marriage and finally going for a divorce, I picked up a stunner in a bar on Cowboy and a week later I was already in Udon to meet the family and discuss Sinsod and completing her mansion that was still not finished yet after two other farangs from Italy and Holland left her.

At the time I worked in Singapore and my relationship started in September and ended on Songkran around 7 months later. I ignored all the red lights for almost 7 months and longterm friends that have known me for over 20 years and lived in Bangkok told me to run as far as I can out of the relationship.

Their have been many red lights:

1) I had to pay every day for a dinner and a lot of Sonchai's came to the party which most were introduced to me as their cousins, neighbors, high low players etc.

2) Family had every day money problems as they are all hooked up to gambling, yaba and drinking

3) I told my Udon lady to stop gambling, drinking and her words to me was only stupid farangs pay sinsod to a bar lady or even consider a bar girl as their future wife.

4) I called her from Singapore and told her that I am coming back to Udon in two days time and she told me on the phone that she miss me so much. What she didn't know was that I was on the way to the airport already and I hired a limo from Udon and visited at night our (her) home and surprise she was with a guy who she introduced as her cousin to me. This guy only showed up after the house was build and during the time of construction the guy could not be seen.

5) She also had a brother in law who is a farang and his wife bragged how much money she had from this guy every month. The guy was almost 70 years and always out of the country and came only once a year for two months. He too found his wife on Soi Cowboy and has been working none-stop to finance her a lifestyle that every Isaan woman in that village asked her to find a rich farang hubby. When I went to the bar on Cowboy again I noted 5 girls in the bar that came all from the same village.

What I try to say is that no one needs to be surprised that a Thai bargirl wants to have a gik on the sideline when hubby is overseas. It is fairly to say that if the woman was a bargirl that she was in the trade for making money and this will not stop even after they are married and have children.

As for me I was burned and wrote off 1.5 million Baht over a period of 7 months but I know guys in Udon they have been milked for over 10 years and lost far more money then I did in 7 months. I have no bad feelings towards her but I am very happy that I listen on the end to close friends that saved me and my money.

Great story. I applaud you for your candor. It takes a big man to admit to something like this.

Yeah, on an anonymous forum it takes a really big man ....give me a break...

Was it you using one of your other numerous accounts ?

After 19 years marriage and finally going for a divorce, I picked up a stunner in a bar on Cowboy...

This much is all you need to tell us of your story,anything else is totally unnecessary!

No it`s not. It just seems that many Farlang men have an attraction towards the trashy types Thai women. There are millions of decent Thai women about but some Farlangs seem to believe that by giving the lower grades of Thai women a decent lifestyle they can change their personalities and transform them into loyal little housewives that will be like obedient dogs waiting for them to come home. Sorry, but it doesn`t work that way. Farlang men should set their sights higher before making investments into relationships, otherwise what else do they expect?

What Bull the Husband of this throught his was decent but he was fooled

No, they are not, but Thais are number 1!

Statistics, aren't they marvellous for those trying to win an argument.

56% of Thais from a population of 70M or thereabouts compared to how many millions totalled from the countries listed, you will have to try harder than that.

guessing maths is not your forte then?

Thai women never learn.They never understand that they are lucky to meet a farang that takes care of them.Let this be a lesson to all them farangs,who say .I have a good one.Mines not the same.They are all the same.15 years ago.There was a slim chance to find a decent one.Not anymore.Anybody who says im wrong.Are still living in there dream world.Wake up to thailand.Thai men look all the time for women who have farangs.They know how to get them into gambling and drugs to get money from them.Its the same as old ugly farangs with young beautifull thai girls.They use what they have to get at there farangs money.Then when a young handsome thai man,shows her attention.Who do you think she wants to have sex with.Just pay your money and dont get involved.

Yup... They all have Giks and in due time the truth comes to bite them but as long as she is gapping her legs and giving her Gik your money you won't be the wiser. And 100% of the time it will be a man a lot younger than her. Ironical when you think about it...

Don't project your own situation on to all of us.

My girlfriend isn't a Thai woman so nothing to project. Had a Thai girlfriend awhile back but leaving didn't cost me anything because she has her own money.

Thai women never learn.They never understand that they are lucky to meet a farang that takes care of them.Let this be a lesson to all them farangs,who say .I have a good one.Mines not the same.They are all the same.15 years ago.There was a slim chance to find a decent one.Not anymore.Anybody who says im wrong.Are still living in there dream world.Wake up to thailand.Thai men look all the time for women who have farangs.They know how to get them into gambling and drugs to get money from them.Its the same as old ugly farangs with young beautifull thai girls.They use what they have to get at there farangs money.Then when a young handsome thai man,shows her attention.Who do you think she wants to have sex with.Just pay your money and dont get involved.

Totally agree,Bangkok is a complete waste of time,they all want to marry a luk kreung movie star then complain that they're lonely!

I have been reading a lit of the posts here and I have to say I am getting a very bad view of Thai girls in general. When I was in UK I had a 3 year affair with a married Thai girl she was also bonking another guy near the end. So now I am thinking maybe some of you are right Thai girls do stray quite easily.

The other thing I can't get my head around is why would you ever fall in love with a bar girl, their whole life revolves around getting money out of men. Buy them a house? You got to be crazy. Men are just for money to them nothing else. You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl.

Be aware of what your wife may do to occupy her time while you are away.

Do not expect her family to side with you, obviously in this case her father did not think it important to inform his daughter's husband of a clear and very dangerous situation.

Having a 'gik' is seen as something to take lightly, I have heard of it in conversation quite a few times between Thai women.

Judging by the graph above the odds are against us!

I have been reading a lit of the posts here and I have to say I am getting a very bad view of Thai girls in general. When I was in UK I had a 3 year affair with a married Thai girl she was also bonking another guy near the end. So now I am thinking maybe some of you are right Thai girls do stray quite easily.

The other thing I can't get my head around is why would you ever fall in love with a bar girl, their whole life revolves around getting money out of men. Buy them a house? You got to be crazy. Men are just for money to them nothing else. You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl.

One of my favourite Thai sayings is "Naa,tua,jai sua",which basically means Face,Body and Heart of a Tiger the face and body might look beautiful but the heart is utterly ruthless...

I believe tv deliberately posts these kind of provocative articles so that the members here can discuss how horrible thais are and feel a unity in their ignorance. This is as much news as jerry springer was a family show.

a wild guess: the british husband was convinced that his wife was different, indeed they were married for 10 years, 2 kids, she would never ever cheat on him.... especially with a drugie.

facepalm.gif

The father of the victim told police that the man had threatened to kill his daughter when they had argued.

the family-in-law did know she was cheating on him for years.facepalm.gif

While cooling themselves with the air-conditioning he was almost certainly paying for in the house he almost certainly built for them as well...TiT! bah.gif

and pay the monthly electricity charge .... 55555

Archived