Rage As Abusive Husband Batters Wife’s New Lover

webfact

Rage As Abusive Husband Batters Wife’s New Lover
Story by Albert Jack

ppp.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 4.30am, on the morning of July 14, a serious assault was reported at a condo in MC Place, M. 10 South Pattaya Road.

Police and medics rushed to the scene and found thirty-seven year old Anantasak Chai-Inn unconscious, bleeding heavily and with serious injuries. He was taken straight to Banglamung Hospital.

The witness, fifty-year old Mrs. Fongchan Chaiwong, explained that she had left her abusive husband, who regularly attacked her. She then met up with Mr. Anantasak and went to his room to drink with him.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227400/rage-abusive-husband-batters-wifes-new-lover/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-14

Bullhockey headline about "new lover". There's nothing in the original story to indicate they were anything more than acquaintances having a drink together.

In Thailand, there's only one reason for a woman to enter a man's room, just the two of you.

My Thai neighbors warned me of that, just after I arrived here.

They actually went into more detail ............. translated from polite Thai,

"Can we go somewhere more private" = I'm married so we'll have to use a short-time hotel.

"I can give you a lift home on my m/c" = I'm broke and married, so it's up against a tree in the jungle.

"Would you like to have a drink at my place" = I'm single so we can use my bed, I'll pay for the booze.

Bullhockey headline about "new lover". There's nothing in the original story to indicate they were anything more than acquaintances having a drink together.

In Thailand, there's only one reason for a woman to enter a man's room, just the two of you.

"Can we go somewhere more private" = I'm married so we'll have to use a short-time hotel.

"I can give you a lift home on my m/c" = I'm broke and married, so it's up against a tree in the jungle.

"Would you like to have a drink at my place" = I'm single so we can use my bed, I'll pay for the booze.

What a load of sh1t...

What a load of sh1t...

How so??

The husband assumed she had a new lover.. So the headline fits fine for this story..

Poor guy thought he was getting some arse and got his ass whooped!

Or got an ass whooped over some drinks, in his own room, with an acquaintance?

What a load of sh1t...

How so??

I have been in Thailand well over 20 years and having been alone both in my own home and the ladies

home with women of status/position and presence in the community, without so much as a raised eye-

brow, I agree with kmj ... "what a load of sh1t..."

This is Thailand ,,,they know what is going on,,,,(they think that)

You are pretty good at making things up, but fail miserably on credibility.

This sounds nonesense to me. Just made up exaggerated gossip with little foundation in reality.

....duhh...which came first.....the adultery or the abuse......

...stop with all these 'innocent Thai women stories' please......

Adultery? What on earth do you mean by using such a loaded judgemental term? Surely-Which came first? The wife beatings or the new guy?

Archived