Eva Air Enhanced Economy Class

chutai

I'm not able to provide anymore info I'm afraid Marshbags as I've not flown with Eva.... I always use Etihad (just booked again for May) and I find them superb.

My mate recommended Etihad as well, B.Kok / Manchester but i was a bit hesitant about getting there in time for my return journey across country.

What class do you use and if it,s to the U.K. what are the charges please ?

He paid 760 pounds sterling just before new year ( in the U.K. ) and was well pleased baring in mind it,s high season in Thailand.

He also said the b. allowance was 30 kilos for the hold, not sure about the carry on though.

He again said the same as you regarding the standard and was well impressed.

If i cannot reserve a seat ect. with Eva, then i may consider an overnight stay somewhere near the airport to provide me with a good alternative airline for this trip.

Thanks again for using your time to find and provide the information for all travellers / Eva customers on T.Visa as well as myself of course.

marshbags :o:D:D

Edited by marshbags

A friend of mine is leaving tomorrow on Etihad. The ticket to Manchester UK cost him 21,000 baht one way. It connects in ABU DHABI. He leaves Bangkok 2030 and arrives Manchester UK 0630 the 24th.

Edited by Gary A

I'm not able to provide anymore info I'm afraid Marshbags as I've not flown with Eva.... I always use Etihad (just booked again for May) and I find them superb.

My mate recommended Etihad as well, B.Kok / Manchester but i was a bit hesitant about getting there in time for my return journey across country.

What class do you use and if it,s to the U.K. what are the charges please ?

He paid 760 pounds sterling just before new year ( in the U.K. ) and was well pleased baring in mind it,s high season in Thailand.

He also said the b. allowance was 30 kilos for the hold, not sure about the carry on though.

He again said the same as you regarding the standard and was well impressed.

If i cannot reserve a seat ect. with Eva, then i may consider an overnight stay somewhere near the airport to provide me with a good alternative airline for this trip.

Thanks again for using your time to find and provide the information for all travellers / Eva customers on T.Visa as well as myself of course.

marshbags :o:D:D

Hi Marshbags

I came out in October 2006 in Pearl Class.... wonderful. Full flat bed (actually slept for 5 hours on each leg) Limo service in the UK, superb food, industrial strength Gin and Tonics... top class for £1430

I was going to wait until October again this year but am so fed up of the bleak sadness of England that I am coming out in May.. £452 is the pricing on the Etihad Website for Coral this time.... wish i could afford Pearl again

I concur on the baggage.

This trip will bring me to Silver status in their Frequent flier so I should be able to get lounge pass and also 10Kg extra even when flying in Coral.