Thailand 2015 - The Most Dangerous Country in the World

romain22

Driving on any road in Thailand would give the answer to this

On the first day of my arrival in Nigeria. Meet me pushing people motorcyclists AKM rifle butts from the hood of the car and windows.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the English Report for 2015 (page 9): https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/helping-british-nationals-abroad-2015

392,000 visits in Thailand from March 2014 to March 2015 for 348 deaths (and total assistance of 1130)... they do not say the causes of death indeed.

They should also release a new report in a week or so for March 2015 to March 2016...

Edited by romain22

So, so far this week, a 60 yo Swedish guy was murdered in cha am, another swedish also in his sixty was found dead in pattaya, and another Swedish was found dead in kohpangan.

Meanwhile a 60 yo american guy was heavily beaten and bullied in pattaya. The american did go to police station. Where the police told the victim to go back to the thai thug and apologize to him......coffee1.gif

Got to love the idiots here big noting themselves about getting around on motorcycles drunk with hookers etc, what morons.....no wonder so many fools here get killed.

It's called Darwinism....good riddance !

Well after 23 years I have seen 1 fight 3 Thais and one attempted necklace snatch, where I lived in the UK I saw far far more violence and crime

You have only seen 1 fight here in 23 years?!?!?!

When I lived in Pattaya, I could see more than that in a single weekend.

Remind me never to go on a night out with you. I don't think I've ever seen a proper fight here. Somebody I know was apparently in the process of being beaten up when an off-duty policeman intervened. Somehow, I doubt that it was a random attack.

safe ? look at the south of thailand, everyday a teacher, army boy, innocent bystander is killed by the religion of peace

Simple, don't go there or if you live there move somewhere else.

As I understand it, some people in the far southern provinces want to become independent.

Alan

Here's another "everything is simple, stop complaining" guy.

An in-grown toenail? Cut it off with bolt cutters.

Ugly wife? Abandon her and the kids.

Neighbors noisy? You're in Thailand, so they're not rude, you're rude because you in their country so they own all the manners. You just borrow them.

YES, The MOST!!!!! I am currently in Nigeria and they treat me like a King!!! I bring food to Venezuela and they treat me like a King!!! i am women in India and they give me many kisses!!!! I am Pakistan, so maybe that helps!!! Haiti is also on my list......

2nd most dangerous......Canada. Then Finland, Sweden, and Norway!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO !!!!!

As they woman said "You had me, at Hello!"

The most dangerous Country in the World in terms of Death, is the USA. Just ask any Black Man, roaming the streets looking for work. He has a lower life expectancy than a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

So, so far this week, a 60 yo Swedish guy was murdered in cha am, another swedish also in his sixty was found dead in pattaya, and another Swedish was found dead in kohpangan.

Meanwhile a 60 yo american guy was heavily beaten and bullied in pattaya. The american did go to police station. Where the police told the victim to go back to the thai thug and apologize to him......coffee1.gif

Spain has about a million ex-pats living there. At least 30 or so will keel over a day.

Incidentally, if a 60 year old American Guy was heavily beaten, it was probably because he was saying to someone, "Hey can I get some service, I am rich, fat <deleted> of an American who thinks that all of you (blah blah), were on the other side in the Vietnam war. I have heard them, and let me tell you, I felt like beating the fffeerr up severely.

I have always been inclined to believe that the USA is about the most dangerous place in the world....lol

Meantime....I hear that Syria is a wonderful holiday destination at this time of the year and supposedly hassle free and safe to travel.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

YES, The MOST!!!!! I am currently in Nigeria and they treat me like a King!!! I bring food to Venezuela and they treat me like a King!!! i am women in India and they give me many kisses!!!! I am Pakistan, so maybe that helps!!! Haiti is also on my list......

2nd most dangerous......Canada. Then Finland, Sweden, and Norway!!!!!!!!!!

what on earth are you talking about, man?

It's call Sarca........oh, forget it......55555

if you think about the countries I mentioned......oh, forget it....

Like if I said I sleep outside in Detroit and live in a fortress in North Dakota......oh, forget it!!!!! lol

I have always been inclined to believe that the USA is about the most dangerous place in the world....lol

Meantime....I hear that Syria is a wonderful holiday destination at this time of the year and supposedly hassle free and safe to travel.

Cheers

what on earth are you talking about, man?

Oh, forget it....

LOL

Well after 23 years I have seen 1 fight 3 Thais and one attempted necklace snatch, where I lived in the UK I saw far far more violence and crime

Ramsbottom has always been a dodgy place...............clap2.gif

You must be very proud of that achievement

It's true. Recently went back and couldn't walk 20 meters in London without looking around. Felt like things could go down anytime.

You must be very timid and easily frightened

Yeah tough guy, I must be.

I'm not a "tough guy" - it's just that, like millions of ordinary Londoners, I'm just not paranoid and frightened of my own shadow like a deer crossing the road.

Pop over to Caracas , Venezuela for a week, you will love getting back to the safety of Thailand.

And Brazil, Mexico, Africa, Middle East, Philippines, and many cities in the USA.

Considering that Thailand is a very small country with 80.000.000 population.... surrounded by others totaling more than a billion .... most in poverty, and it is one of the most visited by foreigners, this is the safer country in the world!

The question should be, " which tourist destination is the most dangerous " ? Which tourist destination has the most accidental/suicide/murder deaths ?

Thanks Geisha, that s indeed how it should have been...

I checked on the UK Foreign Office (fcofia.org) Freedom of Information website to see the raw data to help me to understand the statistics on deaths of UK nationals in Thailand.

If you look at the 'Cause of Death' column you can see the number one cause is "Acting like a total jerk whilst completely rat-faced drunk on holiday".

Number 2 Cause of death is 'Hiring a knackered old rental scooter and riding like a w@#ker'.

I also see down at number 7 is 'Died of old age in the Visa queue at the Trendy Building'.

You have only seen 1 fight here in 23 years?!?!?!

When I lived in Pattaya, I could see more than that in a single weekend.

Pattaya is probably not a part of the Thailand he knows .

This topic is hilarious, I have lived most of my life in America. Now the past 4 years in Thailand. I have never felt so safe as in Thailand in my whole life. I would never go back to America because I felt unsafe in Thailand

You must be very proud of that achievement

It's true. Recently went back and couldn't walk 20 meters in London without looking around. Felt like things could go down anytime.

You must be very timid and easily frightened

Yeah tough guy, I must be.

I'm not a "tough guy" - it's just that, like millions of ordinary Londoners, I'm just not paranoid and frightened of my own shadow like a deer crossing the road.

Yeah? Then I wonder why everyone's looking over their shoulders all the time.

Its very dangerous here.

Just last night, I had 17 beers then drove my unlicensed motorbike home, with a hooker on the back.

That would never happen back home were its safe.

My, my, what a lucky girl.

The question should be, " which tourist destination is the most dangerous " ? Which tourist destination has the most accidental/suicide/murder deaths ?

Philinins more Dangerouse.. some part ..

;)

Stop talking crap

I lived in London my entire life and I don't recall people walking around in perpetual fear.

You're just a jumpy little mouse

Stop talking crap

I lived in London my entire life and I don't recall people walking around in perpetual fear.

Whatever you say, tough guy.

Stop talking crap

I'm only saying what I saw earlier this year. But whatever you say, tough guy.

Cheers

Excellent exchange rate. 225 Goats, 3 Refugees and a falafel to £1

Stop talking crap

I'm only saying what I saw earlier this year. But whatever you say, tough guy.

The only thing I fear in London is the prices. They are beyond ridiculous.