Tales and fables to be digitalized to enhance the mental development of Thai youth

webfact

Tales and fables to be digitalized to enhance the mental development of Thai youth

BANGKOK, 24 July 2016 (NNT) – Researchers has been preparing to develop a digital database of stories and fables in the hopes of propelling the mental development of Thai children to adopt good values.

Dr. Duangduan Bhanthumnavin, the Director of the National Biological Control Research Center under the National Research Council of Thailand, has disclosed that the National Committee for Research and Development of Thai Behavioral System has approved the digitization of 10 tales to be compiled into CDs so that the content will aid child mental development in both moral reasoning and motivation.

Storing the fables and tales into a digital platform will greatly benefit the government policies, especially in instilling the twelve national core values into the general public.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-07-25 footer_n.gif

That "Director of the National Biological Control Research Center" found out that giving Thai kids CDs "will aid child mental development in both moral reasoning and motivation.".

Not sure if my opinion here will be deleted, but I'll give it a try: The guy is a RETARD!

He said stories and fables not the 12 fantasy values, kids should not be exposed to those. Some of the stories are actually good and moral ones, worth a try I say. An 8 year old was showing me some yesterday, one was about a snake shrine on Rama 2 and how it was connected to the building of the road, about caring for animals, quite interesting

Edited by thai3