Malaysian Man Mobbed and Robbed by Six Ladyboys in Pattaya

webfact

Give the Laotian the boot.

Its just a matter of time that these misfits return to Laos with the same intentions.

Vientiane or Pattaya...same - same.....a matter of time if nothing is done

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Thailand wants "Quality Tourists" it should demonstrate to the world that Thailand is a "Quality Destination".

Pattaya is not a Quality Destination!

Even the lady-boys in Bangkok have been known to tell the tourists, "We are not like those lady-boys in Pattaya".

What is a good Muslim man doing meeting with a group of lady boys?

Maybe drinking alcohol and trying to have sex with multiple men dressed as ladies,

Perfectly normal behavior, for most part time Muslims that come to pattaya for fun. wai2.gif

Muslim men must go crazy when they see girls and Ladyboys, legs up to their asses, boob hanging out and all the other flesh on view,,

when they come from places where all you can see is the color of their eyes !!!!

Never trust a bloke in a dress let alone 6 of them.

If it's the first time he's been here, he probably thought they were woman,, especially if he was a bit drunk.

Maybe when he realized his mistake and that they all had balls, he felt he was being scammed and wound't pay, so the trouble started..

Many a guy has been fooled thinking he had a woman, that wasn't one at all !!

Meeting with 6 lady-boys, one has be-friended on-line, is a recipe for criminal activity...

The Malay man is lucky he was not thrown from a balcony.

Take your life and go home, you will be consumed in Thailand by your lack of common sense...

Edited by Rod Gold

They're allowed to marry up to four...the other 12 were for his three brothers ???

but up until the muslim man marries, you will see him and his mates walking down the street, hand in hand

...it's what they do...

...keeps them away from khalwat troubles

But - keeping within the context of the writings from the OP, the victim caries a traditional Chinese name, not a Muslim, or even a convert Muslim name i.e blah blah blah bin abdullah

Edited by tifino

I am not preaching to anyone. I have no problem with transgender, gay, or otherwise. Each to their own and live and let live. However, when they encroach on my lifestyle and freedom of movement- there is a problem. It's time for the Sheriff to clean the place up.

I agree, I'm all for straights, bi's and all but just try walking down soi 7, 8 or soi Bua Khow without being harassed and girlhandled by all those pesky ladygirls.

They're allowed to marry up to four...the other 12 were for his three brothers ???

but up until the muslim man marries, you will see him and his mates walking down the street, hand in hand

...it's what they do...

Never seen Thai Muslim men doing this .

Not to say it doesn't go on, but never seen it.

Don't seem there style. wai2.gif

I agree, I'm all for straights, bi's and all but just try walking down soi 7, 8 or soi Bua Khow without being harassed and girlhandled by all those pesky ladygirls.

That's funny, I never had one lady in soi 7-8 or Bua Khow.

Try and steel my wallet, tell me to Fxxxxxx, or try and smash my head in, with a stiletto heel.

or just try and punch me with three other ladies, trying to do the same..

And that's in twenty years here.

The lady boy scum of pattaya, well what can we say !!!!!!!!!!!!! bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Tell me if I am wrong....but I believe if you are Tasered it leaves some tell tale marks...yes??? ...at least that is what it says on the numerous websites found about a Taser leaving small burn like marks.

If that is the case then that can be proven while the ladyboy or ladyboys are lying.....as is usually the case..... in cases such as this.

Cheers

That's funny, I never had one lady in soi 7-8 or Bua Khow.

Try and steel my wallet, tell me to Fxxxxxx, or try and smash my head in, with a stiletto heel.

or just try and punch me with three other ladies, trying to do the same..

And that's in twenty years here.

The lady boy scum of pattaya, well what can we say !!!!!!!!!!!!! bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Never had a ladyboy do any of the above either...15 years and counting ?

In such moments, why do the alleged victims never consider just chalking it off as a loss and never telling another living soul?

I would think the vast majority do and the cases you hear about are just the tip of the iceberg..

Agreed, I would never admit to being involved in a circle jerk with 6 female impersonators.

If Thailand wants "Quality Tourists" it should demonstrate to the world that Thailand is a "Quality Destination".

Pattaya is not a Quality Destination!

Even the lady-boys in Bangkok have been known to tell the tourists, "We are not like those lady-boys in Pattaya".

The girls in Bangkok say the same thing about their Pattaya sisters...it's got nothing to do with ladyboys.

In such moments, why do the alleged victims never consider just chalking it off as a loss and never telling another living soul?

I would think the vast majority do and the cases you hear about are just the tip of the iceberg..

Yes, it would shock you to know how many of your mates are into ladyboys ???

6 men onto 1, that's about the right odds,

10:1 is better if the objective is to win the fight without getting hurt.

Only idiots fight 1 on 1 to show how tough they are.

You are 100% right Sir, just like the russians at euro 2016, and the brits, and the French, and the Germans, strange they all acted like thais????

If I recruited six ladyboys online, and the whole thing went belly up, I do not think I would report it to anyone, nor tell a soul. It is not exactly something you want to world to know about. Now, ten years from now this guy shows up at a restaurant, and someone will say, wait a minute, aren't you Mr. Teo Poh Yong, who got scammed by that gang of ladyboys in Pattaya ten years ago?

I am not trying to sound bigoted, or judgmental, but does it not seem like a disproportionate amount of crimes in Pattaya are committed by ladyboys? It seems even if one had a preference for it, it is best to steer clear of that crowd.

If I recruited six ladyboys online, and the whole thing went belly up, I do not think I would report it to anyone, nor tell a soul. It is not exactly something you want to world to know about. Now, ten years from now this guy shows up at a restaurant, and someone will say, wait a minute, aren't you Mr. Teo Poh Yong, who got scammed by that gang of ladyboys in Pattaya ten years ago?

I am not trying to sound bigoted, or judgmental, but does it not seem like a disproportionate amount of crimes in Pattaya are committed by ladyboys? It seems even if one had a preference for it, it is best to steer clear of that crowd.

To your question, no; and if you haven't tried it...don't knock it ✌

...it's what they do...

But - keeping within the context of the writings from the OP, the victim caries a traditional Chinese name, not a Muslim, or even a convert Muslim name i.e blah blah blah bin abdullah

I lived in India for quite some time. It was very common to see men walking hand in hand, or with their arms around each other. Also in the movie theaters the men would cuddle, and often have their arms around each other or hold hands. I was told by informed sources, who were quite liberal minded that it was in no way an indication of bisexuality, or that a man was gay. Since there is such a strong taboo on public displays of affection with members of the opposite sex, this was a way for them to get a little TLC, apparently. So, though the preponderance of affection for men seems odd to us, and common for them, I think it is hard to jump to conclusions strictly on that basis.

This guy is entirely another story. Though some of us consider the whole ladyboy thing to merely be a license to have a bisexual experience, without alot of the baggage associated with a gay experience. I am speaking of pre-op ladyboys who still have their package, which are the vast majority.