Today is "D-Day" for Pattaya karaoke extortion cops

webfact

Today is "D-Day" for Pattaya karaoke extortion cops

p1.jpg
Image: Thairath

PATTAYA: -- Today is the final day for the police involved in the alleged extortion at Nag Fah karaoke to present themselves.

If the six involved do not show up at Pattaya Police station today an arrest warrant will be issued, reported Thairath.

So far reporters who have descended on the resort have just seen tumbleweed - ringleader Narawut Karamhito and his 5 associates were invited to come in to the station soon after the incident last week but have failed to show.

The case caused a sensation when the cops - from a different force - allegedly tried to extort money from the female owner of the Nang Fah in central Pattaya. But she knew the commissioner of police and phoned him.

Cops refused to believe he was on the line and later pooh-poohed the idea that their Chonburi boss was also in contact.

The men fled empty handed when the penny finally dropped.

Apichai Kroppet of the Pattaya police said that if the six men failed to turn up today an arrest warrant will be issued by the court.

Reporters understand that the whereabouts of Narawut - better known as Sergeant Kato - and his associates are known but they refuse to present themselves formally.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-28

And now D-Day+1

What happened???

How long have you lived here ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I was being cynical ...I think many of us will suspect that they failed to turn up, have done a runner, given give another x days to turn themselves in and the paper work has been lost in the police chiefs in-trays.

Could all bar owners have that prized telephone number? Bars (particularly owned/managed/associated with farangs) are being extorted at an alarming rate. As a result of being unable to make enough profit to cover the 24,000 monthly screw, many are for sale/closing down. Killing the goose that laid the golden egg. All areas should be fitted with cameras/microphones and the police conversations shown on YouTube around the world.

Pattaya Police Farce rocks.

Give them a bread They are just waiting to see which way the "WIND" is blowing.

Police , Bribery , Tea Money, Extortion. Never on the Thai police force.whistling.gif

They are a hard group of working lads that control the foreign population so that Thais

can run amok.coffee1.gif I,m going back to reading my comics Nothing happening here !!!!