Thank you Tech Doctor and everybody else

anotheruser

I just wanted to say thank you to TD and all the other people working around the clock to try to make TV better. I know it is a for profit site and it is also in their interest to do so, however this is a thread to say thanks or acknowledge that you appreciate their efforts. I like a few things about the new site already. 

13 hours ago, anotheruser said:

Pretty funny this thread has gone this long and not one single person can find it in their heart to say thanks. It is a thankless job in the truest sense of the word.

Not really. It's an organisation who's main purpose is revenue. TV gets thanks every time someone generates content. I have stated on numerous occasions how useful the site is, but it's a two-way street and there is no need to get all gushy when an upgrade is made to better the system and user experience. It is par for the course of the net world.

It would have been more helpful and beneficial had you started a thread on issues, to which you could also have shown your gratitude. One of which being a navigation widget and the speed of the site now, which is slower than most on the interweb. But, yes, it does look good and there's some nice touches, so good effort for that.

So do you write to Google or FB or line app or any other Web page you use on a regular basis!!! I bet not. Do you write to your bank and tell them what a great job they are doing when they upgrade, no of course not, but there are obviously moderators in waiting here so a slap on the back might help grease the wheels.

Edited by Deepinthailand

5 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

I am continually amazed by the snide remarks and putdowns.  They are so uplifting and clearly show a superior intellect.

Where as you off course are always correct and everyone should blindly follow your elitist lead. There was no snide remarks only observations. I don't understand why you are amazed as you do it on a continuous basis.

Why say thanks they make money it's there job l. Do they ever say thanks to the posters who without them it would go tits up pretty quickly. So come on let's not have a TV love in its a internet tool nothing more

Yes, more tools on the internet...

No its their job, my life has been great without TV for 3 days.  

Wasup balo? Been forced to talk with Mrs balo have we?

Not really. It's an organisation who's main purpose is revenue. TV gets thanks every time someone generates content. I have stated on numerous occasions how useful the site is, but it's a two-way street and there is no need to get all gushy when an upgrade is made to better the system and user experience. It is par for the course of the net world.

It would have been more helpful and beneficial had you started a thread on issues, to which you could also have shown your gratitude. One of which being a navigation widget and the speed of the site now, which is slower than most on the interweb. But, yes, it does look good and there's some nice touches, so good effort for that.

Ohmygosh!.... the "interweb". How quaint!

13 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yes, more tools on the internet...

Wasup balo? Been forced to talk with Mrs balo have we?

Ohmygosh!.... the "interweb". How quaint!

My goodness three replies to three diffrent posts but I have no idea what any of what you wrote is supposed to mean!!! Oh I see a form of satire  sorry it doesn't work. Stick with the day job my friend