Receptionist Needed

wcr

Dear All,

I have two jobs going at the moment in Pattaya, if you know anyone who maybe interested please let me know via message or email.

1) I'm looking for a receptionist for my company located in Pattaya Klang, 3rd road. They need to be young male or female, early 20's. I don't care about educational qualifications, however they must be able to read write and speak English to a proficient standard. They should be pleasent, honest and reliable and know how to use a computer. The duties will be welcoming in customers, discussing their car rental needs, advising and handling money. Also to manage a small internet cafe (4 pc's) located at the back of the office. This is 6 days a week from 09.30 - 19.00 hours. Training will be given.

2) I am also the Sales and Marketing manager for a well known English language magazine. We are looking for a young Sales Executive to join the marketing dept. Aged mid to late 20's with excellent English skills. They should be highly motivated and hungry for success as this will be a role which will need a lot of self drive. They will have to canvass Thai businesses selling advertising space by phone and in person. Sales experience would be needed and a degree in Marketing would be nice, but is not something that would barr a person if the didn't have it. They will need to build good relationships with the clients and be able to network. This is a

newly created postion and is a great opportunity for the right person. They will work directly for me and will have a basic salary plus performance related profit share scheme. They must have a car driving licence. This will be a 5 day week but they will be expected to work the occassional Saturday should it be needed. Overtime will not be paid for this.

Thanks for your help on this guys.