Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

20 hours ago, Dtrump said:

Have you seen the tax plan put before congress?  You do know that the President doesn't enact laws?  So listen up buster and listen up good.  Stop wishing for  bad luck and knocking on wood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ccC4aULow

Damn straight. I mean there's no way the Republicans would craft a bill to give massive tax breaks to their donors (and themselves), is there? And there's no way an unscrupulous billionaire would sign it either.

You tell em "buster".

:blink:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Hilarious. Who's angry? cheesy.gif  I'm laughing my socks off at the lefty liberal dems who can't accept the election result so encourage the  snowflakes to take to the streets.

Bring out the snow-ploughs, push 'em aside.

I would rather people protest as is their legal and constitutional right rather than the elected politicians (republicans) who refused to accept the election of Obama - TWICE and have spent 8 years doing nothing at all except opposing every single bill that Obama put forward regardless of what the bill was. Those elected officials are a disgrace to the nation, they have done America a huge disservice, and for them now to all say "it's time for politicians of both sides to work with the next President' is outrageous in every sense. Yes the swamp really needs emptying of the filth that blocks it.

2 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Hilarious. Who's angry? cheesy.gif  I'm laughing my socks off at the lefty liberal dems who can't accept the election result so encourage the  snowflakes to take to the streets.

#notmypresident

When has that happened before? Better keep those socks firmly on your feet when the avalanche starts.

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

Damn straight. I mean there's no way the Republicans would craft a bill to give massive tax breaks to their donors (and themselves), is there? And there's no way an unscrupulous billionaire would sign it either.

You tell em "buster".

:blink:

The song said stop wishing.  The vocal Clinton folks on here made up dreams and wished  she would be the  President and look what happened.  Perhaps pay attention to the people who know something about American politics and they seem to think there is nothing to worry about.  Check out the Dow. 5 days up 21 points?

Trump team seeks top-secret security clearances for Trump's children

While nepotism rules prevent the president-elect from hiring his kids to work in the White House, they do not need to be government officials to receive top secret security clearances.

" The issue raises another layer of questions about the unique role his children are playing and conflicts of interest with their running his network of businesses. "

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

Edited by Opl

24 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump team seeks top-secret security clearances for Trump's children

While nepotism rules prevent the president-elect from hiring his kids to work in the White House, they do not need to be government officials to receive top secret security clearances.

" The issue raises another layer of questions about the unique role his children are playing and conflicts of interest with their running his network of businesses. "

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3110

Trump didn't request top secret clearance for his kids: official

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/15/president-electdonald-trump-security-clearance-children/93856438/

Judge denies request to delay Trump University trial by five weeks.

Trump attorney Daniel Petrocelli asked the judge to delay the trial to 2 January because he must be in Los Angeles on 15 November for another trial. The judge in that case rejected a delay.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/16/donald-trump-university-trial-request-delay-denied

Edited by Skywalker69

Judge denies request to delay Trump University trial by five weeks.

Trump attorney Daniel Petrocelli asked the judge to delay the trial to 2 January because he must be in Los Angeles on 15 November for another trial. The judge in that case rejected a delay.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/16/donald-trump-university-trial-request-delay-denied

Lock him up!

Mike Pence Scared About What’s Hiding in his Emails.

After over a year of bashing Clinton on emails it would seem that Vice President-elect Mike Pence is getting nervous about what’s in his.

Mike Pence wants to completely restrict public access to his communications and experts are saying that this will set a dangerous precedent.

http://americannewsx.com/elections/mike-pence-scared-whats-hiding-emails/

15 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Mike Pence Scared About What’s Hiding in his Emails.

After over a year of bashing Clinton on emails it would seem that Vice President-elect Mike Pence is getting nervous about what’s in his.

Mike Pence wants to completely restrict public access to his communications and experts are saying that this will set a dangerous precedent.

http://americannewsx.com/elections/mike-pence-scared-whats-hiding-emails/

Trump has already set many dangerous precedents--refused to release tax returns, refused to release detailed financial disclosures, refuses to put his assets in a blind trust. What's one more?

1 hour ago, Prbkk said:

Even Trump supporters would have to see the (slightly bitter) humour in this piece.

I find it silly propganda. The liberal Trump-haters complaining about him - supposedly - abandoning his campaign promises. The wall will have a tall fence in some sections and he is going to keep two provisions of Obamacare that he has been talking about for months already. Who the hell cares?

Edited by Ulysses G.

5 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I find it silly propganda. The liberal Trump-haters complaining about him - supposedly - abandoning his campaign promises. The wall will have a tall fence in some sections and he is going to keep two provisions of Obamacare that he has been talking about for months already. Who the hell cares?

Why do you believe him about keeping those two things in Obamacare? You do realize experts in this say that's impossible to do that and also kill mandates and penalties for non-compliance. So, basically, there is no logical reason to believe him. 

Edited by Jingthing

On 11/14/2016 at 11:58 AM, Gary A said:

I was fortunate to have learned a good well paying trade. I was able to get a job nearly anyplace I wanted. I worked for a number of different companies during my working days. The best managers in those companies were those who hired the best people for the job. The worst managers hired YES people who knew nothing and who would never question the boss. Trump was successful in business because he hired astute people run his businesses. I think he will also do that when selecting his cabinet and advisors. I might add that those companies that had bad managers no longer exist.

Trump hasn't any clue of what being CEO of the U.S. Government is or of running the executive branch, or of being CinC and of being President of the United States. He hasn't any clue of who to bring in or of who to put where. Trump doesn't know anything about any of it.

We're much more likely to get the KKK's hero Stephen Bannon's choices mostly if not entirely and they will be loyal to Bannon first and foremost. That is likely just fine with the rightwing.

8 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

We on this side have adjusted more than reasonably well to the fact Donald Trump has won election as Potus.

Now youse guys have to adjust to the ongoing slowfall snowfall that comes with man-made political climate change. Apparently the angry winners are everywhere....

11:05 a.m. ET

A former counselor to the Department of State under former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice posted an ominous warning Tuesday about President-elect Donald Trump's transition team. Eliot A. Cohen, now a professor at Johns Hopkins University, indicated in a tweet Tuesday morning that he'd changed his mind about possibly giving Team Trump a chance; citing a bad "exchange" of sorts with the president-elect's transition team, Cohen advised everyone to run far, far away:

After exchange w Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away. They're angry, arrogant, screaming "you LOST!" Will be ugly.

— Eliot A Cohen (@EliotACohen) November 15, 2016

This election of the Potus with his supporters and appointees is already established as The Election of the Angry Winners. FDR had his New Deal and his historically famous braintrust. Donald Trump has his Fast Shuffle and sorehead winners. 

And moreover FDR in four times being elected won both the the Electoral College vote and the Popular Vote.

Edited by Publicus
Spacing.

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

Ben Carson declines role in Trump administration because he 'feels he has no government experience'

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-donald-trump-administration-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

-Hmm mr Carson have you forgotten that you did run for the presidency? Senile?

Know thyself. He should talk to Donald. It's not too late!  

On ‎11‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 2:59 AM, heybruce said:

He put an end to the Bush dynasty?  I thought they self-destructed.

As to the Clinton's, I'd prefer their experience and competence to the clueless arrogance and erratic temperament of Trump.  For that matter, I'd rather see Chelsea Clinton as POTUS than Trump, I'm sure she's much better prepared for the job.

Hmmmm. If we are descending to that level of debate, I'd rather have Ivanka as POTUS than Donald. It would be a pleasure to see the press conferences. :giggle: