Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

Well, I am glad to see the "fair and balanced" Fox News Web site doesn't make any judgement calls like using the phrase "Hissy Fit", oh wait. I guess now any criticisms towards the illegitimate POTUS-elect will be met with derogatory comments.

hissy.jpg

I tried to paste the URL, but the title of the URL page doesn't have the words "Hissy Fit" in them. Must be front page click bait words only. So I took a screen shot of the page instead.

Edited by Silurian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMERICA THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT!!

Donald Trump calls Meryl Streep 'over-rated' after Golden Globes speech

Trump initially spoke to the New York Times on the phone, deriding Streep as a “Hillary lover” and denying he had mocked Kovaleski. “People keep saying I intended to mock the reporter’s disability, as if Meryl Streep and others could read my mind, and I did no such thing.”

The president-elect followed up with a series of tweets on Monday in which he wrote: “Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn’t know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never “mocked” a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him “groveling” when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!”

So this is Trump showing a reporter 'grovelling'

And of course the amazing Meryl Streep

There is only one place Trump is fit to reside, and that is in the balcony with Stadler and Waldorf, the other two old grumpy Muppets. Sorry Kermit !

" you'll be proud of your President" ( Trump's victory speech)

Trump enjoys entertaining his audience by publicly - mocking other people - especially with disabilities, aging women, etc... whoever he considers vulnerable.  

Not only Serge Kovaleski, ( who covered Trump's financial troubles for the New York Daily News between 1987 and 1993 and interviewed him several times at that time) ..was his target.

Trump also attacked a paraplegic journalist- Charles Krauthammer-  who had called him a "clown" in one of his editorials.

" “I went out, I made a fortune, a big fortune, a tremendous fortune… bigger than people even understand,” he said before discussing his plan to release financial statements. “Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/07/08/trump-teases-critic-for-being-paralyzed.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Edited by Opl

EXCLUSIVE

As further evidence to the unsuitability of Trump my very own son, who is neither 10 years old or a 400lb couch potato from New Jersey has actually found the program used by Trump that now has him claiming he knows more about hacking than other people. If you wish to have the same hacking prowess as Trump please click on the link, just click the mouse on any option and then hit your keyboard keys in the fashion of a hacker. Please enjoy, I know Trump will play with this every night and become mesmerised by his own super human abilities. This is a must for those of us who get bored in Airport lounges, or in Starbucks! Now you will be able to impress any 10 yr old or any 400b person from new Jersey.

Trump Hacking Educational Program. 

Brennan says Trump ignores intel community at nation's 'peril'

"Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan says President-elect Donald Trump's failure to appreciate the value and importance

of the intelligence community could put the nation "at great risk and peril."

"The hacking report, and its conclusion that Russian President Vladimir Putin had conspired to help Trump,

has been at the core of the President-elect's rift with the intelligence community. Brennan was resolute."

"We have great confidence in our understanding, our knowledge, in our assessment of what took place,"

he told Axelrod on the eve of the meeting with Trump.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/09/politics/john-brennan-axe-files/index.html

Ethics office couldn't contact top Trump aides after election

"We seem to have lost contact with the Trump-Pence transition since the election," Shaub wrote in a Nov. 18 message to transition aide Sean Doocey. "I will be talking to Don McGahn as soon as I can pin him down to a time for a call, which is proving to be difficult."

"The 75-day window between the election and the inauguration is a critical one for the ethics office and its work, which includes processing the financial disclosure forms for hundreds of political appointees and approving ethics agreements for senior officials."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ethics-office-trump-aides-election-233309

The inept Clown Train continues...

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

Hold their feet to the fire Chuck:  :thumbsup:

Schumer threatens Trump Cabinet confirmation delays

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer offered an explicit warning to Republicans on Monday, saying Democrats are willing to slow down confirmation hearings for Donald Trump's Cabinet until potential nominees finish independent ethics reviews."

"Schumer read aloud on the Senate floor from a letter that Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) sent in February 2009 asking for President Barack Obama's nominees to only receive hearings after the independent Office of Government Ethics and FBI finish vetting their backgrounds."

"I only ask respectfully that the Republican majority follow the same set of standards they had in 2009 when the shoe was on the other foot,"Schumer said. "Especially because these nominees raise particular concerns."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/chuck-schumer-donald-trump-cabinet-confirmation-delays-233359

Edited by iReason

Donald Trump inauguration: Ethics concerns swirl around Trump team

"Walter M Shaub, director of the Office of Government Ethics, has sent a letter to congressional leaders saying that his agency has been overwhelmed by the task of certifying Mr Trump's Cabinet nominees, some of whom have yet to provide investigators with preliminary paperwork."

"This schedule has created undue pressure on OGE's staff and agency ethics officials to rush through these important reviews," Shaub wrote. "More significantly, it has left some of the nominees with potentially unknown or unresolved ethics issues shortly before their scheduled hearings."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38526346

The swamp dwellers are trying to slither in under the radar...

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

4 Of 9 Trump Nominees Set For Hearings This Week Haven’t Completed Ethics Disclosures

Mitch McConnell doesn’t care about these “little procedural complaints.” (sub-title)  :whistling:

“The announced hearing schedule for several nominees who have not completed the ethics review process is of great concern to me,” Office of Government Ethics director Walter Shaub wrote in a letter to Senate Democratic Leader

Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Saturday."

"It would “be cause for alarm,” Shaub added, “if the Senate were to go forward with hearings on

nominees whose reports OGE has not certified.”

"In a Feb. 12, 2009, letter to then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), McConnell called for all relevant financial documents and committee questionnaires to be disclosed to senators before hearings began or committees voted."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-nominees-ethics-disclosures_us_5873fd21e4b02b5f858a9b10

McConnell the veteran swamp dweller, grandly displays his hypocrisy.

And not a peep out of the con-man...

Edited by iReason

On 1/6/2017 at 8:41 PM, heybruce said:

A person who does not know computers can learn the sophisticated hacking that involves surreptitiously planting a program on someone's computer and have it stay there un-noticed for months while gathering and sending information to the hacker?

Nobody's buying that nonsense. I'm also not buying the "he's not stupid" claim.  He has the kind of stupidity that allows him to reject all facts that he disagrees with and invent facts that support what he wants to believe.  That is a special kind of stupidity shared by many of his supporters.  It's also an extremely dangerous kind of stupidity for POTUS.

Hmmmm. That's not what I said at all. Learning about hacking is not the same as being able to hack.

If he is stupid, then I wish I was as stupid as he. I'd be a lot richer than I am.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

I'm retired military with degrees in math and engineering.  I regard Trump as dangerously unqualified and a threat to the nation's and world's security.

LOL. I'm also retired military, and I knew a lot of very stupid people in the green machine, some of them with degrees.

I don't know you personally, so I am not passing judgement on you personally, but I am saying that being in the military and having degrees does not automatically make anyone qualified to pass judgement on Trump.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

To be frank, I am boggled at the comments from some of the anti Trumpers on here. Clearly we have a lot of psychics that know the future. 

At least we know that all the hate speech is preserved for evermore, so if he does do well, we that prefer Trump to HRC will be able to remind those persons of what they said now.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmm. That's not what I said at all. Learning about hacking is not the same as being able to hack.

If he is stupid, then I wish I was as stupid as he. I'd be a lot richer than I am.

Maybe thaibeachlovers it is not that you need to be stupid to be as rich as he, you just need to lose your moral compass and be criminal. You need the innate desire and ability to screw people over for every penny they possess. Try it the next time you walk around Bangkok. If you see a disabled bigger holding a cup for money, reach down and take out the coins in the cup and put them in your own pocket before walking off. If you feel good with what you did  then you have taken the first step up the ladder to being as successful as Trump and his 3 little piggies, if you feel bad but don't put the coins back then maybe you could work for Trump at least. If what you did makes you want to vomit with shame then be proud of your place as a member of the human race.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I'm also retired military, and I knew a lot of very stupid people in the green machine, some of them with degrees.

I don't know you personally, so I am not passing judgement on you personally, but I am saying that being in the military and having degrees does not automatically make anyone qualified to pass judgement on Trump.

Anyone is automatically qualified to pass Judgement on Trump, he seems to pass Judgement on everyone else.

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

"Learning about hacking is not the same as being able to hack."?  How is that?

As to his wealth, he'd be a lot richer if he had put his inheritance in an S&P 500 index fund and left it alone.  His attempts at playing business man cost him money.

I was replying to a poster who speculated that all posting against Trump were tree hugging liberals with social science degrees.  Try to keep things in context.

Running for office and being elected requires people people to pass judgment on candidates and their elected officials.  That's how democracy works.

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

As to his wealth, he'd be a lot richer if he had put his inheritance in an S&P 500 index fund and left it alone.  His attempts at playing business man cost him money.

Politifact says false!

Our ruling

Occupy Democrats shared an image that said if Trump had taken the money he got from his father and simply put it in a fund that tracked the S&P 500, he’d have $8 billion today. While it's true that Trump got a leg up from his father on the order of many tens of millions of dollars, this specific claim suffers from a key flaw.

The only way to hit the $8 billion mark is to start with $200 million in 1982, and it's wrong to say that was Trump's father's money. While the father's business put Trump on the path to have $200 million in 1982, Trump himself had been running the company for eight years. 

We rate this claim False.

tom-false.jpgpolitifact-logo-big.jpg

"If Trump had just put his father’s money in a mutual fund ... he’d have $8 billion."
in a Facebook post – Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I concur.

4 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Politifact says false!

Our ruling

Occupy Democrats shared an image that said if Trump had taken the money he got from his father and simply put it in a fund that tracked the S&P 500, he’d have $8 billion today. While it's true that Trump got a leg up from his father on the order of many tens of millions of dollars, this specific claim suffers from a key flaw.

The only way to hit the $8 billion mark is to start with $200 million in 1982, and it's wrong to say that was Trump's father's money. While the father's business put Trump on the path to have $200 million in 1982, Trump himself had been running the company for eight years. 

We rate this claim False.

tom-false.jpgpolitifact-logo-big.jpg

"If Trump had just put his father’s money in a mutual fund ... he’d have $8 billion."
in a Facebook post – Wednesday, December 2, 2015

According to Forbes, if he had put the family fortune in an S&P index fund in 1985, the first year he didn't share credit for the family wealth with his father, he would be worth over $12 billion today.  http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21693230-enigma-presidential-candidates-business-affairs-tower-white

Instead, the independent estimate by Forbes puts his wealth at $4.3 billion.  He has significantly under-performed the stock market, making him much less than half as wealthy as a he could be.  Some business genius.

Not according to Forbes, according to an opinion piece published in Forbes and full of "ifs" and speculation. It was far from conclusive.  No one even knows how much Trump actually inherited. At the top of the page, Forbes specifies that it is the opinion of the writer.

A least you admit - unlike some -  that Trump is a multi-bilionaire.

Edited by Ulysses G.

15 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Maybe thaibeachlovers it is not that you need to be stupid to be as rich as he, you just need to lose your moral compass and be criminal. You need the innate desire and ability to screw people over for every penny they possess. Try it the next time you walk around Bangkok. If you see a disabled bigger holding a cup for money, reach down and take out the coins in the cup and put them in your own pocket before walking off. If you feel good with what you did  then you have taken the first step up the ladder to being as successful as Trump and his 3 little piggies, if you feel bad but don't put the coins back then maybe you could work for Trump at least. If what you did makes you want to vomit with shame then be proud of your place as a member of the human race.

Pure vitriol. Nasty!

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Not according to Forbes, according to an opinion piece published in Forbes and full of "ifs" and speculation. It was far from conclusive.  No one even knows how much Trump actually inherited. At the top of the page, Forbes specifies that it is the opinion of the writer.

A least you admit - unlike some -  that Trump is a multi-bilionaire.

Where do you find the opinion piece statement?  The link is to an Economist article giving three independent estimates of Trump's wealth from qualified sources.  $4.3 billion is the most generous estimate.  However since Trump has never made a proper financial disclosure estimates are the best there is.  A detailed analysis of his assets and liabilities might find him to be a multi-billion dollar debtor.

31 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Where do you find the opinion piece statement?  

I read the actual article. It was an opinion piece and clearly marked so by Forbes. No one knows how much Trump inherited or how much he is worth now. Obviously it is nothing but speculation how much he would be worth if he had invested the money in an index fund.

Edited by Ulysses G.

25 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I read the actual article. It was an opinion piece and clearly marked by Forbes. No one knows how much Trump inherited or how much he is worth now. Obviously it is nothing but speculation how much he would be worth if he had invested the money in an index fund.

And who cares. That is not Trump, he builds things, creates 10s of thousands of jobs. Makes a difference in the world and to peoples lives!

Edited by kevkev1888

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

I read the actual article. It was an opinion piece and clearly marked so by Forbes. No one knows how much Trump inherited or how much he is worth now. Obviously it is nothing but speculation how much he would be worth if he had invested the money in an index fund.

If you read the article you would have noted that it is a news article in the Economist, both their on-line and print magazine, that references work by Forbes and Bloomberg. 

As noted before, Trump has never released proper financial disclosures, but I place greater credibility in estimates of his wealth by the experts at Forbes, Bloomberg, and the Economist than the word of a proven liar.

1 hour ago, kevkev1888 said:

And who cares. That is not Trump, he builds things, creates 10s of thousands of jobs. Makes a difference in the world and to peoples lives!

That's what Trump claims.  However a number of his partners and contractors claim he doesn't pay his bills and bankrupts people.

24 minutes ago, heybruce said:

If you read the article you would have noted that it is a news article in the Economist, both their on-line and print magazine, that references work by Forbes and Bloomberg. 

It references an opinion piece published in Forbes and does not reveal that it is not actually a Forbes claim - not credible.