Obama: Trump ‘woefully unfit’ to be President

webfact

33 minutes ago, heybruce said:

That's what Trump claims.  However a number of his partners and contractors claim he doesn't pay his bills and bankrupts people.

It is fact! He has built lots and employs 10s of thousands. Indisputable!

You cannot do that without some conflicts arising along the way.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kevkev1888 said:

"Indisputable!"

I take it the exclamation point is because you can not prove it.

I will concede he created jobs in China making Trump stuff, and there are reports of illegal immigrants employed in some of his businesses and construction projects.  I don't know if the numbers run into the tens of thousands though.

If one splashes around an inheritance the way he did it's bound to create some jobs.  However this doesn't qualify him to be president.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

If you read the article you would have noted that it is a news article in the Economist, both their on-line and print magazine, that references work by Forbes and Bloomberg. 

As noted before, Trump has never released proper financial disclosures, but I place greater credibility in estimates of his wealth by the experts at Forbes, Bloomberg, and the Economist than the word of a proven liar.

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

It references an opinion piece published in Forbes and does not reveal that it is not actually a Forbes claim - not credible. 

So what do you think is a credible estimate of his wealth?

I'll go with the informed estimates of Bloomberg, Forbes and Economist.

A lot of bickering about Trump's work practices and estimated wealth- WHO CARES?

If he had committed a crime he'd be a felon- he isn't so all that "he is a crook because he ripped everyone off" is just left wing propaganda.

Whatever he's worth, he's in the big chair on the 20th, and all the snowflakes can go and have a good cry. Hopefully they'll post themselves bawling on U Tube. I need some more weepies to laugh at.

3 hours ago, kevkev1888 said:

23 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"Indisputable!"

I take it the exclamation point is because you can not prove it.

I will concede he created jobs in China making Trump stuff, and there are reports of illegal immigrants employed in some of his businesses and construction projects.  I don't know if the numbers run into the tens of thousands though.

If one splashes around an inheritance the way he did it's bound to create some jobs.  However this doesn't qualify him to be president.

Indisputable! Well yes the buildings are there for all to see. 

A CNN Money analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald.

The Trump Organization has 22,450 employees.

Still you cant teach stupid. 

Well, looky here:

The Huckster is officially in Putin's pocket.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

"Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN." :whistling:

"The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Admiral Mike Rogers."

"These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

And evidence of the con-man's people continually in touch with the Russian Government during the campaign.

No wonder the con-man has been so desperately trying to sweep it all under the carpet...

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

If he had committed a crime he'd be a felon- he isn't so all that "he is a crook because he ripped everyone off" is just left wing propaganda.

Well, isn't that cute.

I didn't see you all up in arms when the Huckster had 1000's of Deplorables screaming "lock her up",

while he was referring to Sec. Clinton as a criminal and calling her Crooked Hillary.

6 minutes ago, iReason said:

Well, isn't that cute.

I didn't see you all up in arms when the Huckster had 1000's of Deplorables screaming "lock her up",

while he was referring to Sec. Clinton as a criminal and calling her Crooked Hillary.

That would be because I believe she is a crook. The evidence is overwhelming. IMO she wasn't prosecuted because the political establishment protected her.

No such protection was available to Trump. In fact, had he done anything criminal, IMO Obama's justice department would have had him locked up long ago.

19 minutes ago, iReason said:

Well, looky here:

The Huckster is officially in Putin's pocket.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

"Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN." :whistling:

"The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Admiral Mike Rogers."

"These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

And evidence of the con-man's people continually in touch with the Russian Government during the campaign.

No wonder the con-man has been so desperately trying to sweep it all under the carpet...

Oh yes, the desperate clutching at straws continues.

52 minutes ago, kevkev1888 said:

Indisputable! Well yes the buildings are there for all to see. 

A CNN Money analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald.

The Trump Organization has 22,450 employees.

Still you cant teach stupid. 

I take it you assume none of those jobs would have been created if Trump's money were left to more capable managers, one's who didn't bankrupt businesses and partners.

The Soviet Union created jobs by using resources inefficiently.  Trump creates jobs by doing the same.

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I take it you assume none of those jobs would have been created if Trump's money were left to more capable managers, one's who didn't bankrupt businesses and partners.

The Soviet Union created jobs by using resources inefficiently.  Trump creates jobs by doing the same.

Whatever, can't be bothered any more! Waste of my time!

Viva el Presidente!

Tell the huckster to go take a hike.

Mexican president: 'Of course' Mexico won't pay for wall

"Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto reiterated Wednesday that Mexico would not pay for a border wall between it and the U.S.,

despite President-elect Donald Trump's claims to the contrary earlier in the day."

"It is evident that we have some differences with the new government of the United States, like the topic of the wall,

that Mexico of course will not pay," Nieto said during a speech in front of foreign diplomats at the National Palace on Wednesday, 

according to reports."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/mexico-trump-border-wall-233519

3 hours ago, iReason said:

Viva el Presidente!

Tell the huckster to go take a hike.

Mexican president: 'Of course' Mexico won't pay for wall

"Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto reiterated Wednesday that Mexico would not pay for a border wall between it and the U.S.,

despite President-elect Donald Trump's claims to the contrary earlier in the day."

"It is evident that we have some differences with the new government of the United States, like the topic of the wall,

that Mexico of course will not pay," Nieto said during a speech in front of foreign diplomats at the National Palace on Wednesday, 

according to reports."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/mexico-trump-border-wall-233519

There's more than one way to skin a cat, and there are plenty of ways that Trump can make Mexicans pay for it.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There's more than one way to skin a cat, and there are plenty of ways that Trump can make Mexicans pay for it.

What is Trump going to do? Put a tax on money sent back to Mexico? Who do you think will pay for that? The Americans because that tax will cause the price of labour to go up and you will pay more for your oranges in the supermarket! So Americans will pay for the wall whatever happens.

The Mexicans could of course cause the US economy to nose dive. It would just take a little co-ordination. After 2 weeks the US would be on its knees (well even better would be Trump) saying OK we will pay for the wall.

On 1/11/2017 at 0:48 PM, kevkev1888 said:

Is it all getting to difficult for you to think on your own? Or if you do think on your own are you finding that everything about Trump is fake?

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently, given your statement, you have first hand knowledge of these "ways".

Please go ahead, and list a few.

I think this is one reason he is so divisive; some people love salesman, others hate them.

Donald Trump’s unique speaking style, explained by linguists

"For listeners who identify with Trump, there is little they need to do but claim what they’re entitled to," she says. "No need for sacrifice, for compromise, for complexity. He taps into fear and insecurity, but then enables his audience to express that fear through anger. And anger gives the illusion of empowerment."

That doesn’t mean it will translate to effective leadership, however. As much as the American people look for authenticity and spontaneity in a president, which Trump seems to have mastered, they are also known to value discipline.

"Leadership is hard; it needs discipline, concentration, and an ability to ignore what's irrelevant or needless or personal or silly," Pullum says. "There is no sign of it from Trump. This man talks honestly enough that you can see what he's like: He's an undisciplined narcissist who craves power but doesn't have the intellectual capacity to exercise it wisely."

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/11/14238274/trumps-speaking-style-press-conference-linguists-explain

Trump’s Cabinet nominees keep contradicting him

"Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominees, in their first round of confirmation hearings on Capitol Hill, have one after another contradicted the president-elect on key issues, promising to trim back or disregard some of the signature promises on which he campaigned."

"Retired Marine Corps Gen. James Mattis, Trump’s nominee to be defense secretary, told the Senate Armed Services Committee that the United States must honor the “imperfect ­arms-control agreement” with Iran that Trump has vowed to dismantle because “when America gives her word, we have to live up to it and work with our allies."

"At a witness table in another Senate hearing room, Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-Kan.), whom Trump picked to head the CIA, assured the Intelligence Committee that he would “absolutely not” use brutal interrogation tactics on terrorism suspects in contravention of the law, even if ordered to do so by a president who campaigned on a promise to reinstate the use of such measures."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-cabinet-nominees-keep-contradicting-him/2017/01/12/dec8cccc-d8f3-11e6-9a36-1d296534b31e_story.html?utm_term=.2c02086832a7

"Mad Dog" Mattis also stated Russia is one of the nation's top threats.

(Regardless of the con-man's bro'mance with Vlad...)

Reality.

Something that is alien to the con-man and his Lemmings.

More to come... :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, iReason said:

"Donald Trump’s Cabinet nominees, in their first round of confirmation hearings on Capitol Hill, have one after another contradicted the president-elect on key issues, promising to trim back or disregard some of the signature promises on which he campaigned."

Some time in the recent past, there was a comment made about having a private and public stand on issues. It seems now there is a third stand. First, a public stand in which you tell congress whatever they want to hear in order to get confirmed. Second, a private stand for your own beliefs (or whatever you have previously believed). Thirdly, another private stand where you tell the child PEOTUS behind the scenes what he wants to hear to keep him placated. Three-faced anyone? Sessions and Tillerson are the epitome of this.

18 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

What is Trump going to do? Put a tax on money sent back to Mexico? Who do you think will pay for that? The Americans because that tax will cause the price of labour to go up and you will pay more for your oranges in the supermarket! So Americans will pay for the wall whatever happens.

The Mexicans could of course cause the US economy to nose dive. It would just take a little co-ordination. After 2 weeks the US would be on its knees (well even better would be Trump) saying OK we will pay for the wall.

Is it all getting to difficult for you to think on your own? Or if you do think on your own are you finding that everything about Trump is fake?

More likely he just can't be bothered with the continual tirade of abuse to a man that hasn't even become president yet.

Why should I know how Trump is going to make Mexico (ans ) pay? Unlike many on here I am not psychic, and I'm going to wait and see.

On 1/11/2017 at 0:48 PM, kevkev1888 said:

Best decision you've made - these sore loser trolls are just spouting the same old rubbish to make themselves feel better. 107 pages of garbage. I'm off to the beach.

Have a nice day.

19 hours ago, muffy said:

Mexico will pay , period .:post-4641-1156694572:

13 hours ago, heybruce said:

Too bad we can't place some bets on that.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course you can. Not on here though.

True, but outside of this forum where will I find anyone dumb enough to bet on Trump making Mexico pay for the wall?

The C-List has been released:

Trump's team releases list of performers at next week's inauguration

"After weeks of speculation, Donald Trump’s inaugural committee has shared its list of performers for next week’s celebrations."

"Country music star Toby Keith, rock band 3 Doors Down and patriotic staple Lee Greenwood join a roster that includes “America’s Got Talent” runner-up Jackie Evancho, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Bruce Springsteen cover band the B Street Band and the Radio City Rockettes."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-official-trump-inauguration-performers-20170113-story.html

26 minutes ago, iReason said:

The C-List has been released:

Trump's team releases list of performers at next week's inauguration

"After weeks of speculation, Donald Trump’s inaugural committee has shared its list of performers for next week’s celebrations."

"Country music star Toby Keith, rock band 3 Doors Down and patriotic staple Lee Greenwood join a roster that includes “America’s Got Talent” runner-up Jackie Evancho, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Bruce Springsteen cover band the B Street Band and the Radio City Rockettes."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-official-trump-inauguration-performers-20170113-story.html

LMAO   :cheesy:

By an amazing coincidence these will turn out to be one of our most prominent Trump Supporters (on TV - you all know who it is :whistling:) favourite bands and performers and that DJT has chosen well.  I like how it says BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN...................cover band. My my Toby Keith and the Radio City Rockettes - a totally fitting reflection of the quality of the inauguration. 

Thanks iReason you have given me a spring in my step today.

Archived