One dead, several hurt in central London knife attack

webfact

17 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

The police have ruled out any terrorist connection and have confirmed it was a random attack by a mentally ill man.  End of story.  Won't stop the racists of course but we are all used to that.

So when a Thai policeman concludes that a farang's death is suicide, is that 'End of story' too ?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, The manic said:

The Muslims themselves use variants but all know it is the same name. It is obtuse to suggest otherwise. The dominant name in the UK for boys Mohamed thought sometimes spelt differently. The growing demographic in the UK is Muslims.  Whole parts of cities have been ethnically cleansed and no go areas abound. It's dreadful.

According to sources such as Pamela Gellar and Jihadwatch; who are proven liars. One example which springs immediately to mind being their reporting as fact the absurd claim that Birmingham is a 100% Muslim city where non Muslims feared to go!

As shown, even taking all the variations into account Mohammed is not the most popular boys name in the UK.

14 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

The police have ruled out any terrorist connection and have confirmed it was a random attack by a mentally ill man.  End of story.  Won't stop the racists of course but we are all used to that.

That must be of immeasurable comfort to the victims knowing that it was not a terror attack. Especially the friends and relatives of the poor lady who died.

Who exactly were the racists you mentioned? The victims were all white, the attacker was black, so what racists are you referring to. Were the white victims the racists for getting attacked or was the black attacker the racist for attacking them?

6 hours ago, Basil B said:

It has been over half a century since any one was executed in the UK, and even then if mentally unstable were speared the death sentence, the UK is a civilised country, please let it stay that way...

I wasn't meaning the death penalty,  I meant it should not have got as far as arrest and court, it was an alternative to tazer, and cheaper in the long run:thumbsup:

Edited by Caps

8 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

My point was that the OP stated the nationalities of the victims and said that there were no Muslims amongst them - did he know the religions of the victims or did he simply assume that they were all non-Muslim?

7 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

This is OT but lets ask what you think? Muslim or non-muslim?

Who knows, it's irrelevant anyway.

BTW, not all Somali's are Muslim.

The more facts which become known, the more it appears that this was a random attack by a mentally deranged man. His victims could have been anyone of any race and any religion. All that was necessary was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Unless anyone can prove he only attacked white people and ignored any non whites who were there at the time in case they were Muslim!.

7 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

That must be of immeasurable comfort to the victims knowing that it was not a terror attack. Especially the friends and relatives of the poor lady who died.

Who exactly were the racists you mentioned? The victims were all white, the attacker was black, so what racists are you referring to. Were the white victims the racists for getting attacked or was the black attacker the racist for attacking them?

Indeed they must get the same warm feeling as the relatives of the pregnant Polish woman got when learning her hacking to death with a machete was a 'crime of passion'. 

The bullshit the media feeds us must do wonders for the membership figures of so called 'far right' groups.

23 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

This is OT but lets ask what you think? Muslim or non-muslim?

I have no idea - I never developed the ability to discern religion based upon nationality. I do know, however, that there are American, English and Israeli muslims.

19 minutes ago, Caps said:

I wasn't meaning the death penalty,  I meant it should not have got as far as arrest and court, it was an alternative to tazer, and cheaper in the long run:thumbsup:

Given that it would take the police some time to be sure that a person covered in blood and holding a knife was actually the murderer, big difference in being almost certain and being certain. 

2 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Given that it would take the police some time to be sure that a person covered in blood and holding a knife was actually the murderer, big difference in being almost certain and being certain. 

I think you will find the ROE is quite tight for the Tazer as well as live ammo, they would have had to been sure on that also and you are looking far too deep in to it 

Edited by Caps

57 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

One could consider that anyone who believes in any God is mentally ill.

Mentally ill is not really a problem, but violent and mentally ill is a problem, and the Koran appears to be to blame for a lot of the violent part of the illness.

50 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

In the UK we have a criminal justice system based upon the presumption of innocence. This means that even when charged an accused is presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

When the guy is caught in the street with the knife in his hand, blood dripping, and a victim under him, I'm not sure 'presumption of innocence' is applicable. And the police have wasted everyone's time and money by not shooting to kill.

Edited by MissAndry

5 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

As this article explains, if you play that particular game, you must also take into account what happens when you add up all the Ollies and Olivers, etc. The Daily Mail created this particular falsehood (surprise surprise) but the reality is that with a population of less than 5% of the UK in total, Muslims are not outbreeding the rest of us.

The figure you mentioned was from the 2011 census, which also showed that the Muslim population had doubled from the 2001 census. One unusual fact from the 2011 census was that the question of race was the only volunteer question and 7% 

failed to answer that particular question. At the moment 10% of all births in the UK are to Muslim parents, and it has been estimated that the Muslim population of England Could reach 50% by 2050. Unfortunately non of these figures are broken down to show what % of the Muslim population are prepared to integrate.

Edited by nontabury

1 hour ago, 7by7 said:

Who knows, it's irrelevant anyway.

BTW, not all Somali's are Muslim.

The more facts which become known, the more it appears that this was a random attack by a mentally deranged man. His victims could have been anyone of any race and any religion. All that was necessary was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Unless anyone can prove he only attacked white people and ignored any non whites who were there at the time in case they were Muslim!.

According to Wikipedia 99.8% of Somalians are Muslims so 0.2% are non Muslim. Underground Somali churches cannot worship openly as leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death in Somalia.

So it's pretty safe to say this attacker was a Muslim and I'm willing to bet good money if you care to put your money where your typing is that that is what the culprit in this case turns out to be and I have it on good authority that the victims were all non Muslims. I'm willing to bet on that as well.

Mental health issues and being radicalized aren't mutually exclusive and especially the 'lone wolf' attacks seem to be carried out by people with mental problems who have been radicalized or inspired by seeing other attacks. Not only Muslims tough, the Jo Cox murderer was radicalized but also probably had mental health issues too.  

53 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

According to Wikipedia 99.8% of Somalians are Muslims so 0.2% are non Muslim. Underground Somali churches cannot worship openly as leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death in Somalia.

So it's pretty safe to say this attacker was a Muslim and I'm willing to bet good money if you care to put your money where your typing is that that is what the culprit in this case turns out to be and I have it on good authority that the victims were all non Muslims. I'm willing to bet on that as well.

Good post, guaranteed to be a Muslim and they can take that to the bank no matter how PC they are!

3 hours ago, dunroaming said:

The police have ruled out any terrorist connection and have confirmed it was a random attack by a mentally ill man.  End of story. 

A mentally ill MUSLIM - as per usual. It is amazing how the apologists insist on excusing obvious jihadists because they are not stereotypical religious zealots.

'Mentally ill' has become the latest phrase to be overused and abused by the PC brigade in an attempt to hide the truth from the sheeple. Now we have police biking round London dressed like ninja turtles, all because of mental illness.

The killer was a muslim ,his mother wears a burkha ,so the papers say this morning , i do not care what they say ,call him mad whatever ,if him and his family had not been allowed into the west ,that poor woman would now be alive .

15 hours ago, 7by7 said:

According to sources such as Pamela Gellar and Jihadwatch; who are proven liars. One example which springs immediately to mind being their reporting as fact the absurd claim that Birmingham is a 100% Muslim city where non Muslims feared to go!

As shown, even taking all the variations into account Mohammed is not the most popular boys name in the UK.

Why is Pamela a liar? Because you say so?

In Finland and Sweden is becoming very quickly the most popular one. Now the PC & leftist biggest worry is to get a "Finnish name day" for Mohammed (and all it's gazillion variants).

Easy to do a big family to earn more money as they get all the welfare they ask for and then some more because if the social welfare workers dare to say no or even consider rejecting some applications for expenses they start to scream "racist" on top of their lungs and start a tantrum. Like one "refugee" did yesterday. Required 6 police cars, two ambulances etc...

Israeli holidaymaker, 18, was slashed by the Russell Square knifeman after trying to HELP him thinking he was a victim - and says: 'It's a miracle I'm alive' as killer is revealed to be 'bullied south London schoolboy'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723832/I-don-t-know-s-luck-fate-s-miracle-woman-standing-perished-eyes-Israeli-holidaymaker-18-reveal-horror-Somali-Russell-Square-carnage.html

‘The attacker was dark-skinned and bald and the knife he was holding was a small kitchen knife,’ she said. ‘He was very calm and cool.’

3 hours ago, i claudius said:

The killer was a muslim ,his mother wears a burkha ,so the papers say this morning , i do not care what they say ,call him mad whatever ,if him and his family had not been allowed into the west ,that poor woman would now be alive .

So that's what the papers say, eh? But as far as the BBC App on my phone is concerned, er, hang on a mo, let me try to find the story. Hmm, no mention of this story at all on my BBC App.

Never mind, I'll look at BBC World on the TV. Hmm, nothing on there except the Olympics.

Well, that's OK then. This story - as far as the BBC "news" is concerned - is a dead story.

I wonder who knifed it in the back. default_dry.png

Edit:

It's OK. I found it on Reuters default_thumbsup.gif. 10th story down default_ermm.gif. She was the wife of a Florida State professor. No mention of the attacker other than 19 years old and mental health problems. So nothing new there.

Edited by JetsetBkk

16 hours ago, 7by7 said:

I think you have posted misinformation.

Examine the spreadsheet on the ONS website, and the raw figures reinforce the BabyCentre survey: Mohammed really is the single most popular name.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/08/mohammed-really-is-the-single-most-popular-boys-name-in-england-and-wales/

8 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

So that's what the papers say, eh? But as far as the BBC App on my phone is concerned, er, hang on a mo, let me try to find the story. Hmm, no mention of this story at all on my BBC App.

Never mind, I'll look at BBC World on the TV. Hmm, nothing on there except the Olympics.

Well, that's OK then. This story - as far as the BBC "news" is concerned - is a dead story.

I wonder who knifed it in the back. default_dry.png

I wonder why my BBC app has the story under both the UK and England headings and yours doesn't. Look for the story entitled 'US Woman killed in London attack named'.