Absolute Proof upscale Thai women are into Farang men

atyclb

12 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

I agree with your supermodel analogy but as for the old "Can't get a woman back home" argument that really is one that puzzles me?
I can get women "back home",in Europe or anywhere else I choose to travel to,the thing is I PREFER girls from South-East Asia.I find they are slimmer,more feminine and just generally sweeter than Western women,they actually still like men!
I've had enough of the constant misandry in Europe these days,if you offered me a supermodel from there I would still rather have a South-East Asian girl.With dark skin,shiny jet-black hair and a body most 20-year old Western females can only dream of!
In fact I just don''t find Western women even remotely attractive anymore but I can get plenty of them,I just don't want to I'm afraid but obviously that is my personal choice!

I am exactly on the same page as you. I find western women difficult to know behind the many masks and facades, Thai women are open and you know who they are, they are warmer and open hearted and loving and devoted, I no longer look twice at American women since my 3 winters in Thailand and the many wonderful Thai women I have become friendly with. One of them married a Dane and now lives in Denmark, yet she still sends me little good morning flower greetings and cute videos and photos of the dinners she cooks, nearly every day. I was so touched by the Thai women that I wrote a song dedicated to Them which I called "Asian Eyes".  (BTW I will be moving there soon) Here's a youtube link for the song if anyone's interested  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, robblok said:

But Matt Damon is not the average farang, he is in shape and looks handsome. That is different from the OAP's on this forum. Guys like that can get all the girls they want and never have to pay for it. If you got visible abs and are not too old.. game is different from those who don't have those things. Woman also go for physical attraction. 

It also helps to speak the language and understand the culture

14 hours ago, robblok said:

But Matt Damon is not the average farang, he is in shape and looks handsome. That is different from the OAP's on this forum. Guys like that can get all the girls they want and never have to pay for it. If you got visible abs and are not too old.. game is different from those who don't have those things. Woman also go for physical attraction. 

Of course they do, biggest turnoffs IMO, are being grossy overweight, too many tattoos, and facial hair.

Unless of course you have a bulging wallet.

14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

I do not normally like your posts, but you are spot on here.

Also, I have no idea what Matt Damon looks like, but I would

bet he does not have facial hair, except maybe for a part in a movie.

13 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

Visible wallet is probably better! :whistling:

Not necessary, unless she knows there is plenty of money in it. When I go out

at night in a tourist area, I always carry a wallet stuffed with paper as a decoy.

The real money is well hidden.

13 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

I agree with your supermodel analogy but as for the old "Can't get a woman back home" argument that really is one that puzzles me?
I can get women "back home",in Europe or anywhere else I choose to travel to,the thing is I PREFER girls from South-East Asia.I find they are slimmer,more feminine and just generally sweeter than Western women,they actually still like men!
I've had enough of the constant misandry in Europe these days,if you offered me a supermodel from there I would still rather have a South-East Asian girl.With dark skin,shiny jet-black hair and a body most 20-year old Western females can only dream of!
In fact I just don''t find Western women even remotely attractive anymore but I can get plenty of them,I just don't want to I'm afraid but obviously that is my personal choice!

I could also get plenty of women back home, but there are plenty of guys from Western countries who cannot, mainly due to their appearance

but have plenty of money, hence the reason they are in South East Asia.

11 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

Maybe time for your nap,you're getting a little cranky?

This is a good debate MyFrenU, keep it up, Soi Biker though, can be good for a debate.

I don't always agree with him, but he never gets nasty, that's why I usually enjoy debating with him.

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

10 years working and living in thailand and i dont know any westerner who has bagged a high end thai bird. it probably happens, but i havent seen it.  come to think of it i dont know any western/thai relationships that have lasted past 10 years but i am sure some have. hard road staying with someone from a different culture. i am 5 years with my bird and so far so good but we have 2 kids. hope we last the distance till both of them are through school.

Depends on what you mean by a high end Thai bird. I have been with my wife for ten years now, she has university degrees, was

halfway through getting her own house built when I met her.

Maybe you mean someone like a doctor or lawyer, in that case you are probably right.

14 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

I feel like the same. I love Thai ladies, prefer black brown skin to blonde white skin anytime. Just my opinion

15 hours ago, giddyup said:

Donald Trump has a head like a robber's dog and I doubt he sports a six pack, but have a look at his missus, is she with him for his good looks? Money is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world.

He's probably got something else like a robber's dog as well

15 hours ago, giddyup said:

Donald Trump has a head like a robber's dog and I doubt he sports a six pack, but have a look at his missus, is she with him for his good looks? Money is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world.

He's probably got something else like a robber's dog as well

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

You really think the women in the cinema were there to get his money. He's an American, they were there hoping to learn proper English.

Well they're looking in the wrong place, surely? You won't learn proper English from an American.

6 hours ago, MyFrenU said:

Great psychoanalysis there don't give up the day job and why on Earth would I be jealous of an internet fantasist like Soi Piker claiming to be married yet on here pontificating 24/7?I think it's hilarious!

I'm a fantasist for claiming to be married?

Dude, lots of people are married. It's hardly far-fetched. Why would I fantasize about something so mundane? If I was going to make something up, I'd pretend to be an astronaut. Or special forces. Or Matt Damon.

16 hours ago, giddyup said:

"POWER" !!! is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world, that's why people who have it, will do everything in there power to keep it or regain it if they lost it !!! hence, the numerous dictators and elected people's representatives in power who don't hesitate to have hundreds or thousands people killed for them to stay in power !!!

Best regards !!!

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

You really think the women in the cinema were there to get his money. He's an American, they were there hoping to learn proper English.

It's kind of hard to learn English when you're busy reading Thai subtitles. 

16 hours ago, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. 

The guy with the most confidence and better game will attract the most girls. 

Sure, it helps to be attractive, but average guys can be absolute slayers if they choose to be.

17 hours ago, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

Whatever you have to tell yourself

You're confusing what women want and what they'll settle for.

I know several, good-looking Thai women married to older, fat but relatively wealthy guys and each & every one of them is shagging a younger, better-looking guy on the side.

50 minutes ago, dcnx said:

The guy with the most confidence and better game will attract the most girls. 

Sure, it helps to be attractive, but average guys can be absolute slayers if they choose to be.

But with Thai girls, your "better game" needs to be in the Thai language.  Otherwise, you really don't have a game. 

17 hours ago, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women.

If I were a supermodel,

I'd marry the billionaire and bang the fit guy on the side ............... and neither needs to speak my language.

Edited by MissAndry

45 minutes ago, MissAndry said:

If I were a supermodel,

I'd marry the billionaire and bang the fit guy on the side ............... and neither needs to speak my language.

You think all billionaires are dopes? I'm sure there would be a very clear pre-nup that spelled out you'd be leaving only with the clothes you were wearing. Are you a supermodel/actress BTW? Otherwise you're stuck with the guy who pumps gas.

9 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Matt Damon looked very tired throughout this latest Bourne thriller and he only spoke a few lines the entire time.

This was just a lazy effort to ride out the franchise for a quick buck. 

Even the back story was quite murky and out of character for Bourne--why the sudden interest in evil corporations? And now this idea that his father was thoroughly involved in Treadstone ?

Come on.

Robert Ludlum wrote the Bourne Trilogy,therefore after the first three The Bourne Identity,The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum it's just rubbish Hollywood scriptwriters cashing in on the popularity and excellent writing of Ludlum's spy novels.
They will all be cash cows now and I believe Damon said after No.3 he wouldn't do any more until they waved a big ,fat cheque under his nose!