Absolute Proof upscale Thai women are into Farang men

atyclb

5 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

When you think about it, why wouldn't they, at least some of them?

It would make more sense to believe that some Thai women who like Matt Damon may also like men who look like Matt Damon.  They're not just going to like all men who happen to be of the same race.  That would be moronic. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It would make more sense to believe that some Thai women who like Matt Damon may also like men who look like Matt Damon.  They're not just going to like all men who happen to be of the same race.  That would be moronic. 

Yes, but many Western men much prefer Thai/oriental women, but not all of them.

It is obviously possible to get Thai women who are not bar-girls,  internet dating has made this much easier. It just takes alot more time/'leg-work' etc.

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

True. But then we're talking to people who maintain that all Thai women are gorgeous, despite the large amount of evidence to the contrary walking the street around them. 

Well, she was 34 years old, made around $7k a-month, owned a few houses, and came from a very wealthy family.

If she wasn't hi-so, she was certainly getting there. One of my friends girlfriends had heard of her family as being very wealthy, I think involved in insurance.

Would Matt Damon date her?

On 8/5/2016 at 0:39 AM, bendejo said:

I have a friend in the US, American-born Chinese, married to a Caucasian, who thinks Matt Damon is ugly, and can't understand how someone who is so unattractive could become a movie star.

This has to do with the passing of the old studio system. Back in the day, they chose them young with great potential (in BOTH look and acting abilities department) then groomed them up, exclusively and exquisitely. Just (re)watch GIANT - you can still get the DVD from your neighborhood The Mall - it's a glorious showcase on how movie stars were made and how their presence graced the movie screen. Liz Taylor and Rock Hudson faces alone up there on the big screen were worth the price of admission.

Let's see what we have nowadays: Jennifer Lawrence, great actress, pretty young thing, but not what I would consider a great beauty. Scarlet Johansson, started out as a child actor thus her acting chops, is just downright PLAIN looking - though recent media has declared her the most beautiful woman on earth god only knows. 

Instead of being groomed from the ground up (by the studios of yore) they simply rely on legions of plastic surgeons to jump in and do the job that god on his bad day did not bother to do: sculp faces (always starting with the  nose - see Scarlet J; on the male side, Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Mark Walhberg, etc none are hardly considered handsome) and mold body parts (again see Scarlet J). Then let the makeover department (makeup/

wardrobe and myriad other stylists)  take care of the rest (and hope for the best). Finally put them in action movies so we won't have time for lingering close-ups! There you have Matt Damon.

Not that back in the days movie stars did not need extra help but at least they started out on a great foundation. "Faces, we had faces" - Norma Desmond exclaimed in SUNSET BOULEVARD (Sure enough case in point, just see how handsome William Holden was in this movie, at the beginning of his stardom.) They don't make them like that anymore that's for sure!

On 8/4/2016 at 10:12 PM, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

are you making an  analogy between a donald trump and an average joe overweight middle aged pensioner sitting in a beer bar or go-go ??

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

are you making an  analogy between a donald trump and an average joe overweight middle aged pensioner sitting in a beer bar or go-go ??

No between Donald and a handsome, fit, penniless young stud.

Edited by giddyup

On 8/4/2016 at 3:12 PM, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

Don't think so. Supermodels have their own money and, being realistic, they'd be crushingly embarrassed to be seen on the arm of such a complete jerk.

The only women that would go for him would be the gold-diggers and, to be honest, who wants a gold-digger?

Your hypothetical male suitor line-up suggests that you think the typical handsome young guy is penniless. Seriously wrong

1 minute ago, YeahSiam said:

Don't think so. Supermodels have their own money and, being realistic, they'd be crushingly embarrassed to be seen on the arm of such a complete jerk.

The only women that would go for him would be the gold-diggers and, to be honest, who wants a gold-digger?

Your hypothetical male suitor line-up suggests that you think the typical handsome young guy is penniless. Seriously wrong

Supermodels marry paupers do they? The guy bagging groceries perhaps? I don't know if any of the stunners that Trump has had over the years considered him a jerk. Women are attracted to power and money, something I would have thought pretty obvious. Sophia Loren, one of the most beautiful women in the world, married Carlo Ponti, a short fat shipping magnate, and she was hardly a gold digger.

9 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

The clown writing the rubbish you've quoted is in denial. I'm guessing he's short and/or fat.

Oh -- and way too old to be considered attractive.

Where as you are absolutely god's gift, well at least that's what you keep telling us, in fact you started a post just so you could brag about yourself. A bit sad.  Dated any supermodels recently?:(

Edited by giddyup

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Women are attracted to power and money, something I would have thought pretty obvious.

So how do you explain your wife's decision to marry you? If you were rich, you wouldn't be here would you?

Clearly, you know nothing about women otherwise you wouldn't make such a ridiculous generalizing statement like "women are attracted to money and power"

7 minutes ago, YeahSiam said:

So how do you explain your wife's decision to marry you? If you were rich, you wouldn't be here would you?

Clearly, you know nothing about women otherwise you wouldn't make such a ridiculous generalizing statement like "women are attracted to money and power"

I am rich enough by Thai standards, rich as Bill Gates, no. Of course it's a generalising statement Einstein. I can't speak for every woman on the planet.   You don't get thousands of women wetting their panties at rock concerts, all happy to bed the band, just so they can say they slept with a celebrity. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Edited by giddyup