Police: London stabbings that killed US woman not terrorism

webfact

Just now, yogi100 said:

It's best to ignore reports regarding Islamic terrorism in liberal outlets such as The Guardian. the BBC, The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror and the Independent.

They've all referred to the mental health condition of the Russel Square knife man.

These 'Liberal Outlets" all referred to the 'Police Reports' that the attack was committed by a mentally ill man who is a Muslim and the "Police Reports" that state they find no evidence of the attack being motivated by terrorism. 

As CluctchClarl and RuamRudy and KiwiKen all point out, we need some evidence to back up claims, whichever side of the argument you are on.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kiwiken said:

I think the word One should focus on is Circumstantial. Since when do we in the So called Civilised World convict or incriminate on Circumstantial evidence. It is not a far leap from assuming Guilt to the Lynch Mob. And Once there what differentiates you from the Jihadist?

Any jihadist worth his salt knows that he will be legally innocent until his guilt is proven and he'll not have to fear the summary justice that would be heading his way in less civilised countries.

Were a suicide bomber to know that his family may suffer for his actions he may think twice about pressing the button and keeping his appointment with the 72 virgins.

Just now, yogi100 said:

Any jihadist worth his salt knows that he will be legally innocent until his guilt is proven and he'll not have to fear the summary justice that would be heading his way in less civilised countries.

Were a suicide bomber to know that his family may suffer for his actions he may think twice about pressing the button and keeping his appointment with the 72 virgins.

Ah collective punishment for families now - How close you are getting to that which you say you hate. 

1 minute ago, GuestHouse said:

Ah collective punishment for families now - How close you are getting to that which you say you hate. 

Well if the family was well aware of what was occurring, it would be a fair thing IMO.

5 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

Punishment?

Don't view it as punishment but only to empower the families to choose a destination where they can practice their faith with like minded folks.

Edited by ClutchClark

14 hours ago, Kiwiken said:

I will keep an eye on myself. I have a copy of the Quran. So if I see myself developing any militant tendencies I will warn you in Advance

Hopefully you don't believe in the hateful crap it contains, according to his friends the killer did

4 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

These 'Liberal Outlets" all referred to the 'Police Reports' that the attack was committed by a mentally ill man who is a Muslim and the "Police Reports" that state they find no evidence of the attack being motivated by terrorism. 

As CluctchClarl and RuamRudy and KiwiKen all point out, we need some evidence to back up claims, whichever side of the argument you are on.

They also have reporters who are legally permitted to give their slant on news items as long as they are not seen as libelous or defamatory. They are not required to base their reporting on what police statements or reports contain although it is often convenient for them to do so. It's otherwise known as the Freedom of the Press.

10 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

Do you want to live among the families of terrorists? I don't.

1 hour ago, GuestHouse said:

Wow!

Perhaps 'Wow' or an equally childish comment is not really appropriate when you hear about the French youngsters who've just been killed in a bar in Rouen this evening. So far there are thirteen fatal casualties.

Edited by yogi100
change wording

56 minutes ago, GuestHouse said:

Wow!

At least thirteen French youngsters have just been blown to pieces in a bar in Rouen this evening. If it's a terrorists attack will it have been committed by another 'Norwegian' with mental health issues.

Come on, be serious do you not think this has this has gone far enough. If it's another attack then surely this is war and something needs to be done.

Edited by yogi100
spelling and wording.

19 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It's best to ignore reports regarding Islamic terrorism in liberal outlets such as The Guardian. the BBC, The Daily Mail, The Daily Mirror and the Independent.

They've all referred to the mental health condition of the Russel Square knife man.

The Daily Mail is liberal?

13 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

At least thirteen French youngsters have just been blown to pieces in a bar in Rouen this evening. If it's a terrorists attack will it have been committed by another 'Norwegian' with mental health issues.

Come on, be serious do you not think this has this has gone far enough. If it's another attack then surely this is war and something needs to be done.

Another tragedy to hit the beleagured French - very sad indeed. But according to the BBC, "One report suggests candles on a cake may have started the fire. "

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Another tragedy to hit the beleagured French - very sad indeed. But according to the BBC, "One report suggests candles on a cake may have started the fire. "

Witnesses have said they heard an explosion.

1 hour ago, Kiwiken said:

I think the word One should focus on is Circumstantial. Since when do we in the So called Civilised World convict or incriminate on Circumstantial evidence. It is not a far leap from assuming Guilt to the Lynch Mob. And Once there what differentiates you from the Jihadist?

Straw man argument. Nobody is claiming conviction on circumstantial evidence, eyewitnesses, and forensics do that. Circumstantial evidence may well be of use in determining motive for a crime, the mental state of the criminal and hence the appropriate venue of detention. It also points to avenues the police and judiciary should therefore investigate.

Just now, yogi100 said:

It is perfectly understandable that people will be nervous and jumpy - let's hope that they are wrong and that this is a tragic accident rather than something more sinister.

I have not read one Post on here of someone apologising for Radicalised Jihadists. Nor would I apologise for any attrocities caused by Radical Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or Jews. Attrocities and murder are just that no matter who committed them. But What many seem to allude to is a collective punishment for all!. So where do you start? With the Families of the Offenders. OK Mum , Dad they produced them, Siblings could be similar. Cousins, Aunts ,Uncles. neighbours may have spoken to them. Then Get rid of their worship centres. Burn their books of worship and then expell them from your Countries. In the UK you are talking about 2,700,000 people. I am sure when they are herded back to their Countries of Origin (regardless whether or not born in the UK). This will make the World a safer place. They will not harbour any ill feeling to you or the U.K. But some of them may hide in the other different minorities so why not be thorough and clean them out too. Just in case. Then you can sit down in front of the nice heater and read sup your cup of tea and read your copy of Mein Kampf thinking "Jolly good job old chap the World is a safer place" Until...............

Edited by Kiwiken

4 minutes ago, Kiwiken said:

I have not read one Post on here of someone apologising for Radicalised Jihadists. Nor would I apologise for any attrocities caused by Radical Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or Jews. Attrocities and murder are just that no matter who committed them. But What many seem to allude to is a collective punishment for all!. So where do you start? With the Families of the Offenders. OK Mum , Dad they produced them, Siblings could be similar. Cousins, Aunts ,Uncles. neighbours may have spoken to them. Then Get rid of their worship centres. Burn their books of worship and then expell them from your Countries. In the UK you are talking about 2,700,000 people. I am sure when they are herded back to their Countries of Origin (regardless whether or not born in the UK). This will make the World a safer place. They will not harbour any ill feeling to you or the U.K. But some of them may hide in the other different minorities so why not be thorough and clean them out too. Just in case. Then you can sit down in front of the nice heater and read sup your cup of tea and read your copy of Mein Kampf thinking "Jolly good job old chap the World is a safer place" Until...............

How does Mein Kampf get into the picture. It suggests that not only are those who are scared of and angry about Islamic atrocities are not only racist and bigots but disciples of Hitler as well despite the fact that he actually had an SS division of Muslim troops from the Balkans serving on the Eastern Front. How does that fit into this homely little scenario.

13 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

How does Mein Kampf get into the picture. It suggests that not only are those who are scared of and angry about Islamic atrocities are not only racist and bigots but disciples of Hitler as well despite the fact that he actually had an SS division of Muslim troops from the Balkans serving on the Eastern Front. How does that fit into this homely little scenario.

Touche and following that little scenario ends with the same things just two sides of a coin. You become that which you fear and despise.

2 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Strange...that was my first post on this thread...it appears youre quite confused.

Additionally, you present your messages as fact and so I simply requested the source.

I understand its early in the day for some of you guys and maybe thats why you are cranky?

;-)

Your conclusions are not limited to this thread. On the other related topic you wrote, "Glad the name was finally released. That allows the public to be properly warned once again that young muslim men seem to be brutally killing people around Europe."

I don't think that I suggest that anything I have written on this matter is fact - the problem is that with very few facts to go on other than those released by the police, too many people are filling in the blanks to suit their agenda, or openly disputing the word of the police because they much prefer their own presumptive ideas.

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

Off topic: France has declared war against Daesh with Special Forces in North Africa & M.E., (some forces killed) and air power deployed. Previously successfully countered Islamists in Mali. The Paris murders were claimed to be a response to Frances' Operation Chammal. Don't believe anyone is suggesting that State warfare will acheive a cessation to terror attacks in Europe & elsewhere in the near term, rather a nasty protracted struggle. Perhaps El Sisi has the right solution.

Immediate media reports and French government claim the Rouen deaths are a result of an accidental fire.

Edited by simple1

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

Off topic: France has declared war against Daesh with Special Forces in North Africa & M.E., (some forces killed) and air power deployed. Previously successfully countered Islamists in Mali. The Paris murders were claimed to be a response to Frances' Operation Chammal. Don't believe anyone is suggesting that State warfare will acheive a cessation to terror attacks in Europe & elsewhere in the near term, rather a nasty protracted struggle. Perhaps El Sisi has the right solution.

Immediate media reports and French government claim the Rouen deaths are a result of an accidental fire.

The candles of a cake dropped on the floor set the ceiling tiles on fire so the authorities are claiming. Quite logical.

A common enough occurrence. Eventually the truth will out.

Read in another article that the stabber's neighbour Parmjit Singh said: 'His mental health problems are a scapegoat. I think peer pressure, hanging around with gangs. He wasn't working, he was hanging around with Somalian boys and I think they had possible links to serious ISIS people - not directly, but they see all this stuff and are inspired by it.'

Edited by mesterm

22 minutes ago, mesterm said:

Read in another article that the stabber's neighbour Parmjit Singh said: 'His mental health problems are a scapegoat. I think peer pressure, hanging around with gangs. He wasn't working, he was hanging around with Somalian boys and I think they had possible links to serious ISIS people - not directly, but they see all this stuff and are inspired by it.'

He thinks that it might be peer pressure, he sees Somali boys hanging around, he thinks that they had links to serious ISIS people - and then knows for sure the nature of that link and how it affects these boys?

Can you not see how pathetic that entire statement is? If he was sure of their links to 'serious ISIS people' why did he not report it to the police? If the above is true, Mr Singh is culpable of allowing the murder to take place.

43 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

The candles of a cake dropped on the floor set the ceiling tiles on fire so the authorities are claiming. Quite logical.

A common enough occurrence. Eventually the truth will out.

You are right, eventually the truth will out. That is why it is extremely irresponsible to make statements like 'At least thirteen French youngsters have just been blown to pieces in a bar in Rouen this evening.'

The unfortunate victims were not blown to pieces and you had no reason to say that they were.

Just now, RuamRudy said:

He thinks that it might be peer pressure, he sees Somali boys hanging around, he thinks that they had links to serious ISIS people - and then knows for sure the nature of that link and how it affects these boys?

Can you not see how pathetic that entire statement is? If he was sure of their links to 'serious ISIS people' why did he not report it to the police? If the above is true, Mr Singh is culpable of allowing the murder to take place.

Ok.

5 hours ago, i claudius said:

So not terrorism ,just another muslim with mental problems killing non muslims ,well thats ok then .

No, of course it's not OK!!!!

Your attempted sarcasm is an insult to Darlene Horton, the other victims and their families.

Similar attacks by mentally deranged people do happen, and have  become more frequent since the disastrous 'care in the community' policy was first introduced. But unless the perpetrators are Muslim such attacks rarely make the international news and even when they do are of no interest to the likes of you.

Similarly, knife attacks by criminal gangs are also on the increase, but, again, as you and those like you cannot use these to spread your hate you ignore them.

5 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Not unusual in a fire; especially one in a building which contains canisters of compressed gas; which a bar would do.

But, unlike the usual suspects, I prefer to await the results of proper investigation by the authorities, in this case the French fire service,  before passing judgement.