Bottles Of Water Outside Houses

mallmagician

I've just recently noticed that some Thai families in my Moo-Bahn have put bottles filled with water outside their house in the past few days.

Any ideas why this is? Praying for rain?

Thanks

Phil

My neighbors use them in the perimeter of their gardens to keep the dogs away...

They do put them out to keep others from parking in their 'space'. We even have one that cemented broken glass into the curb a meter out from fence line to keep anyone from even driving close. Here nobody takes a notice - most places it would been seen as the death hazard it is to children. :o

to keep the cats AND dogs from peeing in front of the house. or atleast thats what they say...that the dogs see their own shadow and think another dog already there hahaha

dont ask me if it works....... :D:o

my dog would dash so fast at the bottle and crash it ..

if is not crash - he would bite the hel_l out of it and if there is water insid e.. is Pay day for him ..

i have 5 cars in my house , and i wash them every alt days . my dog would die for me to spray water all over him and he relaly enjoy getting all wet .

he never pee on my tire before .. but i did a few time saw dog pee on my tire when i am outside .. too lazy to go chase it off , just walk over later and pour some water over it ..

mine are classic Watanabe rim .. sometime i wish there is really effective way to keep the dog from peeing ..

this is interesting i would relaly go ask some freinds why people do that .

:o if i find some answer i would post it up :D

When they park their cars, they place a bottle at each outside wheel. it stops the dogs p1ssing on their tyres.

Given a choice, I'd rather have the dogs pissing on my tires than my water bottles.

Precisely... Who would enjoy being 'The Bottle Carrier' :o