sell products outside of Thailand

Do you need to pay tax? Do you mean corporation tax? If so it depends on where your company is registered, as well as many other things.

Do you have to pay VAT? Normally yes, then your company reclaims the VAT after export.

These are very basic questions for an exporter to ask. I would suggest you do more research before buying and shipping goods, or you might be surprised with various taxes and duties.

7 hours ago, blackcab said:

Do you need to pay tax? Do you mean corporation tax? If so it depends on where your company is registered, as well as many other things.

Do you have to pay VAT? Normally yes, then your company reclaims the VAT after export.

Thank you

Its a Thai company, so I assume I need to pay corporate tax on that? What "other things" do mean?

44 minutes ago, loopz said:

Thank you

Its a Thai company, so I assume I need to pay corporate tax on that? What "other things" do mean?

You assume correctly. Corporation tax would be payable in Thailabd if enough net profit was made.

Such as... does your company make a net profit? If it does, are your net profits below 300,000 baht?

20 hours ago, blackcab said:

You assume correctly. Corporation tax would be payable in Thailabd if enough net profit was made.

Such as... does your company make a net profit? If it does, are your net profits below 300,000 baht?

yes, below 300 000 thb.

Thank you.

But in order to reclaim VAT on the exported products, I would have to put VAT on top of the products selling price, that does look a little weird for the buyer outside of Thailand, is that really correct?

Edited by loopz