Beer Prices In 'slutsville'

2long

Here is a tip: get one of the girls to out and buy you a bottle of 100 Pipers (or whatever you like) from outside, and then just pay 500 baht for ice/sode/coke. Make sure not too many girls turn up to help you finish the bottle. Should then not cost more than 1000B for the whle night :o

Tip # 2: Stop talking <deleted>.

I find the word or connotation "slutsville" sick.. I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on it.

i agree, there is no need for that and some of us could take offence!!

me too, me too!

they are just a decent "working gals" ! at least so they consider and call themselves. so better to say "working-gals-ville"! :o

nice point about difference between sluts and whores - doing it for free or for money is not the only or main criterium for determining "promiscuous women".

People can offence (they have the gate, too) and I don't care much.

The thread's about beer prices, not my choice of vocabulary.

Can you think of a better word (not multiple words) that covers Nana, Cowboy, Patpong etc and is instantly recognizable? If so, here's your space. Better still, start a thread for politically correct names for these wonderful entertainment venues for the single male!

Can you think of a better word (not multiple words) that covers Nana, Cowboy, Patpong etc and is instantly recognizable? If so, here's your space. Better still, start a thread for politically correct names for these wonderful entertainment venues for the single male!

:o

QOTD.jpg

People can offence (they have the gate, too) and I don't care much.

The thread's about beer prices, not my choice of vocabulary.

oh no you have to be single and male to go to these entertainment venues :o

I find the word or connotation "slutsville" sick.. I'm surprised that nobody has picked up on it.

why because whoresville is more accurate?

as for picking up on it i am sure many have had the pleasure

Edited by t.s