Man Has Throat Cut. Police Believe ‘Foreigner’ is the Culprit

rooster59

Man Has Throat Cut. Police Believe ‘Foreigner’ is the Culprit

Story by Albert Jack

unnamed.jpg

PATTAYA:-- On August 6 Banglamung police received a report that a man with his throat cut was asking for help outside Prasobchoke M. 2, Takieantia in Banglamung.

Forty-year-old Mr Annual Kaewmanee was rushed to Banglamung Hospital.

Police officers went to the location and spoke to a fruit shop owner, fifty-six-year-old Mr Chalit Chamnongphol who told them that the man had ridden up and then fell off his bike. A blood-stained, green Kawasaki was parked nearby.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/229514/man-throat-cut-police-believe-foreigner-culprit/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-07

Quite a story as when printed the victim hadn't made a statement and the only apparent witness hadn't seen anything but the BIB were able to announce the victim MUST HAVE had an argument with a foreigner who then knifed him  !     :unsure: 

Quote: "However, despite the victim being still in treatment and unable to make a statement, the police have announced that he must have had an argument with a foreigner who then knifed him."

"It's elementary  my dear Walker" said detective Charlatan Uuuhhh as he gazed glassy eyed into his breakfast whiskey.

they mention a green Kawasaki, which may be a big bike. so maybe they traced the number plate. but why would someone who had just crashed bike then try to slit the throat of someone helping him?

my own wacko theory is that the fruit seller stole the bike and then slit his own throat to claim life insurance for his family but did a pisspoor job of it and didn't die! :w00t: Hey, i said it was a wacko theory!

Quite an assumption for the police to make. If indeed they did make the statement.

Either that or Pattaya one is sensationalizing an event which could be a domestic............................;)

1 hour ago, taichiplanet said:

they mention a green Kawasaki, which may be a big bike. so maybe they traced the number plate. but why would someone who had just crashed bike then try to slit the throat of someone helping him?

my own wacko theory is that the fruit seller stole the bike and then slit his own throat to claim life insurance for his family but did a pisspoor job of it and didn't die! :w00t: Hey, i said it was a wacko theory!

So that's TWO people with their throats slit.  My God, we're used to poor reporting standards, but you'd think they could get the number of slit throats right!

42 minutes ago, exalll said:

So that's TWO people with their throats slit.  My God, we're used to poor reporting standards, but you'd think they could get the number of slit throats right!

Just a mental patient gone nuts like so many in Europe lately :whistling:...

1 hour ago, chrisinth said:

Quite an assumption for the police to make. If indeed they did make the statement.

Either that or Pattaya one is sensationalizing an event which could be a domestic............................;)

makes sense now, his wife did it and she is a foreigner.

38 minutes ago, Norvid said:

Police should investigate and not make irresponsible comments until investigation get real and proven results.

Here. Here.

Save the irresponsible comments to us here at TVF who believe a news article translated from a foreign language as the complete gospel.

Cheers

4 hours ago, taichiplanet said:

" Police officers went to the location and spoke to a fruit shop owner, fifty-six-year-old Mr Chalit Chamnongphol who told them that the man had ridden up and then fell off his bike. A blood-stained, green Kawasaki was parked nearby. "

May not have been nearly as wacko if you had read the article

4 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Did the victim not speak to the fruit vendor?

" Police officers went to the location and spoke to a fruit shop owner, fifty-six-year-old Mr Chalit Chamnongphol who told them that the man had ridden up and then fell off his bike. A blood-stained, green Kawasaki was parked nearby . . . Mr Chalit also said that he didn’t see anything and Mr Kaewmanee did not know who had attacked him. . "

It appears the victim must have acknowledged something

Edited by smotherb

7 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Quite a story as when printed the victim hadn't made a statement and the only apparent witness hadn't seen anything but the BIB were able to announce the victim MUST HAVE had an argument with a foreigner who then knifed him  !     :unsure: 

It does not pay for a Thai to argue with a foreigner as the foreigner my end up deaded in a variety of ways with no sign of a struggle .:facepalm: