Thai visa mobile app

Rayk

Can someone explain to me why ever since they did their update I can only access Thailand news and the Pub section on its mobile application. Every other section will not open. Just continually tries to load.

Getting your shit together already TV.

Computer programming and coding is not rocket science.

Unlike most TVF members, I am always on the move, out and about doing things and don't spend countless hours sitting at home staring at my computer, and find the mobile app useful in keeping up to date with the News and Visa section.
But I guess with the mobile version you don't see the advertisements. Not good for TV revenue I suppose.

This is kinda bothering me too. I had the app on iOS. Then it stopped giving me notifications. I deleted it, then re-added it, but absolutely nothing worked. No notifications. No forums. Nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Before a month or two ago it was fine.

About a week ago I reinstalled the Thai Visa Connect app on my iPad. Signed into my account and it works fine. For a while the app wasn't available at the App Store, but it is now. Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the app may fix the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect