(plastic) plant labels

djayz

plant labels.jpgI've looked in thousands of shops, hardware stores, nurseries, etc. but I simply can't find simple, plastic "plant labels" (see photo).

Can anybody tell me where I can get them in Korat or Bangkok? I've tried online but either they don't deliver internationally or  they do, but they only accept credit card payments (which I don't have).

I'm slowly loosing track of what's what. 

Edited by djayz
forgot to attach photo

Duh! I looked in so many stores, nurseries, etc. and even a few sites online but never once thought about looking on lazada... 

Thank you very much gentlemen!

Happy gardening days ahead! 

Hello All, djayz, the shop by the PO that I said had the Klasmann's

has the plastic marker as shown in you pic.

I'm about to head there after I eat and off to the PO to send a package

off to Loei, you want me to send you some?

rice555

Thank you Rice, that is very kind of you but there's nood need. I'll most probably be going there tomorrow to get a few sacks of Klasmanns. Thanks for the offer. 

• 2 weeks later...
On August 9, 2016 at 4:03 PM, djayz said:

Thank you Rice, that is very kind of you but there's nood need. I'll most probably be going there tomorrow to get a few sacks of Klasmanns. Thanks for the offer. 

hello All, sorry he didn't have any, but but for a short term fix, try tung depressor with a permeant marker.

I use Uni Paint marker to label my plug trays and poly grow bags. Plastic doesn't take the sun well.

Another option is bamboo satay sticks stuck through the plastic cardboard, down through the corragition

to hold the stick in place. That's what I make my yellow sticky bug traps with. The plastic cardboard come in

all colors and thickness, mach the stick to have an interferance fit to hold in place. I get mine at The Mall or

Crown Plaza, any place the sells school supplies has it. You can buy from a couple Sq.Ft. to a full sheet(4'x8').

rice555             checking my seed 

• 2 weeks later...

I found a lady today at JJ Market who sells garden supplies (small items) out of what I can only describe as a "shoebox sized shop" and she had exactly what I was looking for. ฿ 100 for 100 labels or a 1,000 packet of labels for ฿ 750.