Bipolar disorder caused Thai-born model's naked spree in NYC’s Times Square

webfact

Bipolar disorder caused Thai-born model's naked spree in NYC’s Times Square

By Coconuts Bangkok 

nyc.jpg

June 30 in Times Square. Photo: Dan Lopez/Twitter

BANGKOK: -- The Bangkok-born model, who paraded naked around Times Square on June 30 yelling about Donald Trump and Kanye West, has resurfaced to tell his story in a gripping first-person account of his battle with Bipolar disorder.

Krit McClean, a 21-year-old model and student, spoke about the manic episode he was suffering from when he made his surprising naked display in New York City, ending with him jumping off a ticket-purchasing booth and breaking his arm.

Those that suffer from Bipolar disorder have episodes of depression and mania. The latter may include racing thoughts, inability to sleep or eat, delusion, hallucinations and paranoia.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/08/09/bipolar-causes-thai-born-model-go-naked-spree-nycs-times-square

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-08-10

20 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Charge him with tarnishing the image of the U.S the same as Thailand did to the farang guy who was topless in Chiangmai during Songkran this year.

No need to charge him for that, Trump is single-handed doing that job and doesn't need any assistance.

Thai born? American citizen? I'm confused. Who should I be angry with? Who are the ones who've instilled bad morals into this man?

Do I blame American culture or Thai? Right, I'm off to read some more stories and get purposely offended. 

7 hours ago, Thechook said:

Charge him with tarnishing the image of the U.S the same as Thailand did to the farang guy who was topless in Chiangmai during Songkran this year.

Ah yes, Tit for Tat, so to speak, that's the way to progress and develop, isn't it. :coffee1: