"Sex, Lies and Mobile Video" - Who are you going to believe in this Thai drama?

webfact

"Sex, Lies and Mobile Video" - Who are you going to believe in this Thai drama?

p1.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- All three protagonists in the story of the "naked sideline girl and the wife of the cheating rat" have gone on TV to give their sides of the story. 

And it will be no surprise to learn that all three have very different views of what happened at the Huay Kwang condo the other week, reported Daily News.

The wife claims she lost her phone leading to the video being shared.

The boyfriend says he never touched her. While the naked girl said it is all lies - she is not for hire and wants to end it all.

The drama was revealed in a clip that was shared all across social media earlier this week. It was videoed by the wife on a phone who came back to her condo to find her boyfriend with a naked woman. The woman was unceremoniously tossed out of the condo without any clothes.

The aggrieved woman went to Huay Kwang police and Tech police late to claim loss of face and damages from whoever posted the clip.

All three spoke to the "Tup Toh Khaw" show on Amarin TV via phone conversations. The condo owner "Nuch" and her boyfriend "Pet" spoke separately on Monday. While the naked girl in the clip - referred to as Kae - replied on the same show on Tuesday.

So who do you believe? Here are their stories:

Nuch said: "I am a "pretty" and I have known my boyfriend for six months and we have lived together after I invited him to live with me two months ago. I am furious at being cheated on this way. I didn't mean for the matter to become public. Why was the girl so frightened in the video? Did I have a gun - no I did not - no gun, no knife. I was just pointing my finger at her. 

I sent the clip to a friend then I lost my phone. I was angry and hurt. They did it on the sofa in my condo! I know I have done wrong - I was working too much - I didn't have enough time for my boyfriend so he needed another woman. I am not a "mia noi" (mistress) and I am not a "sideline" girl. 

I don't want to live any more". (Sobs profusely).

Pet said: "I didn't bring the girl to the condo. She was brought there by a friend of mine after they had been to a pub. They had nowhere to sleep together and were worried about being breath tested for alcohol.

They went to the bedroom together and I was outside in the living room. My friend left without me knowing it leaving the girl in the bedroom. I had no idea what she was doing in the bedroom - was she naked? My girlfriend came back and misunderstood the situation. What is important is that I had nothing to do with the girl. 

My girlfriend did take the video but she did not have a gun. The girl is not a sideline girl. I want justice for them both".

Kae said on Tuesday: "Both of them are lying. I drove over to see him and had sex with him after he invited me to do so. Why was I so scared? She was threatening me and I was naked and she said she was going to share the video online. I begged her not to share it but it was no use. It has been all over social media. I have been so stressed - I tried to jump from my condo and kill myself but I was pulled back from the brink by a friend. I am ashamed and I don't want to see the clip. I am not a sideline girl. I am a "pretty" and I do modelling work. My life has been ruined by those two". (Likewise, sobs profusely).

Sources: Daily News, Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-10

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt know you was naked in the bedroom. Come on man you expect people to believe that?

He needs to get off whatever s..t he is on.

I lost my phone, that is why the video went viral. Another one who is on something:cheesy:

Of course she went for sex. Unfortunately she never got paid.

So now they all think it is public now, so lets make some money.

After reading those statements my hunch is that all three are lying sacks of sh**, each one of them desperately trying to come out on top as the completely innocent party.

The conflicting accounts of what has really happened somehow remind me of that fabulous classic Japanese movie, Rashomon.

23 minutes ago, Lex Talionis said:

Yes it's definitely a rashoman thing with each of the stories being self-serving.  Although I think the naked girl's story is the closest to the truth.  The whole thing will make a great plot for the Thai soaps. 

Make a good plot, would suggest it's been done to death time after time. 

Juxtapose

"I am not a sideline girl. I am a "pretty" and I do modelling work."

with

"I drove over to see him and had sex with him after he invited me to do so."

and see at least through one of the three charades.

Unless of course it is entirely normal for "pretties" to have sex with any guy who "invites" them to do so after the motto "Your word is my command". 

Edited by Misterwhisper
typo

22 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

The boyfriend says he never touched her. While the naked girl said it is all lies - she is not for hire and wants to end it all.

If she's smart she will find a way for the photos and her phone number to be leaked.

Correct - marketing opportunity - and new FB page

Too bad the neighbor( girl) did not come over to borrow some sugar, from the guy. And then in walks the pizza delivery kid.

Plus maybe the the guy who comes to read the electric meter. Then I would have believed it .

"My friend left without me knowing it leaving the girl in the bedroom. I had no idea what she was doing in the bedroom - was she naked? My girlfriend came back and misunderstood the situation." ?!?!?

Nice try, but really amateurish !!! avoiding responsibility all the way, that's the Thai way......

Sidelines girls are prostitutes. You can give yourself any name you like, if you sell sex for money, you're a prostitute.

I am not judging, simply pointing it out. I've spoken to these girls on dating websites. They come off as legit singles but then kindly inform you that sex could be had for cash. "So you're a prostitute?" "No! But I need money too. If you want sex, can you help me?"

Can be very irritating when dealing with people like this. Just be upfront and say what you're after. Have to go through wasting all that time so the girl can selfishly delude herself into thinking she's not selling her body. 

2 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Juxtapose

"I am not a sideline girl. I am a "pretty" and I do modelling work."

with

"I drove over to see him and had sex with him after he invited me to do so."

and see at least through one of the three charades.

Unless of course it is entirely normal for "pretties" to have sex with any guy who "invites" them to do so after the motto "Your word is my command". 

If you gave up on the Cigars you might get a "Pretty" to sleep with you for fun.............555........really, but highly improbable in your case.

Of course people have sex for fun in Thailand. Why else did the "wife" pretty invite the "Careless Cad" to stay with her, he was not paying her?  (At least as far as can be reasonably deduced).

This is simple "3rd party" entertainment, happens ever day in nearly every country (although I would not put a high premium on NK in the "fun" market).

I remember having to physically kick a young lady out of my bed when my then wife came home back in the day. Hay ho and I certainly remember having "fun" with very "HiSo" pretties in the not so back in the day. Give up smoking and snag a pretty for the evening.

Of course I am an Andsum Man.

The guys story is the most pathetic of all... Thais can't be that stupid to believe that (can they?) the wife 'i lost my phone'  (also the 'evidence') is pathetic also. the only story of a bit more credibility is the sideline girl.

charge the wife who behaved disgracefully by not just asking girl to leave then chucking her 'bf' out!  thais love their dramas!!!   never forget the average Thai is 12 years old emotionally  

26 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

The guys story is the most pathetic of all... Thais can't be that stupid to believe that (can they?) the wife 'i lost my phone'  (also the 'evidence') is pathetic also. the only story of a bit more credibility is the sideline girl.

charge the wife who behaved disgracefully by not just asking girl to leave then chucking her 'bf' out!  thais love their dramas!!!   never forget the average Thai is 12 years old emotionally  

Think is, if you start reading discussions forums related to normal every day people in other countries(not those that have enough money to move abroad like most here)

You'll learn that this applies to the rest of the world.

99.9% of the world isn't better than a 12 yo girl in love with bieber.

The clip shows what happened- the sideline girl is thrown out- without clothes- the clip is sent to another person- then goes viral. That alone  verifies the sideline girl story except that I am sure she didn't come over for a free fling. Someone is going to pay the sideline girl to make this go away or she can make it tough on both of the other 'actors' in this story. Anything that happened before this is of no value as we know the result.