"Naked Sideline Girl" latest - "Kae" says thanks to all her supporters for their help

webfact

"Naked Sideline Girl" latest - "Kae" says thanks to all her supporters for their help

a4.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- The 21 year old "sideline"girl at the centre of the case dominating Thai media this week has thanked all the people who have given her support.

The girl was videoed naked as the wife of a man who found her in bed with her husband threw her out of her Huay Kwang condominium.

And in a latest development Huay Kwang cops have prepared witness statements and are ready to call in the wife now named as "Manao". 

The "sideline" girl - know as Kae - has said she is not on the game at all and was invited by the husband to sleep with him. He denied it all in a phone call on TV.

Meanwhile Manao has apologized to Kae on the Channel 8 "Pok Pong" show saying that she did not mean to hurt her or for the clip to be shared.

Police want to interview her about that, however.

Kae posted online her thanks to friends, media, police, family - even a professor - for all their messages of support saying it will help her get over the upset and get her life back on track.

Huay Kwang, Bangkok, police said that following a complaint from the 21 year old "Kae" they are ready to call in "Manao". 

There are no charges for her to face yet but they believe that she was the one who posted the video.

Sources: Daily News, tnamcot

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-11

The sideline girl despite not being completely truthful about her job is still a million miles more credible than the other 2 clowns in this story. Their lies, and subsequent attempts to deceive anyone are only succeeding in making them look even more stupid .

This whole thing is ridiculous, am just happy that the wife who (very obviously) posted the video to humiliate the girl has not only lost face massively, but is also going to have to part with a huge chunk of cash to make up for it. She is basically over a barrel now, and the hooker is calling all the shots :cheesy:

5 minutes ago, nev said:

Why the wife attack the girl and let her husband off Scott free, it takes two to tango.

Easier to beat up and blame on a stranger than the wayward hubby, and if she think

that by shaming the girl she has solved her infidelity marriage woes, she's surly mistaken....

1 hour ago, z42 said:

The sideline girl despite not being completely truthful about her job is still a million miles more credible than the other 2 clowns in this story. Their lies, and subsequent attempts to deceive anyone are only succeeding in making them look even more stupid .

This whole thing is ridiculous, am just happy that the wife who (very obviously) posted the video to humiliate the girl has not only lost face massively, but is also going to have to part with a huge chunk of cash to make up for it. She is basically over a barrel now, and the hooker is calling all the shots :cheesy:

spot on!  'wife' forwarded the humiliation and deserves to be severely punished and start directing her anger at her pathetic 'husband' who allowed this to happen right in front of his 'mouse like' nose

Go get em! She sounds kinda pleasant. The wife comes across as your typically greedy, glutinous, 'entitled' sow -- that voice gives it away. I hope she is made to give up a wad of cash and, more importantly, publicly high wai and apologise to her. The husband, meanwhile, is a weak w*nker.

Easier to blame the prostitute than the husband. Put all the blame on the prostitute as if she somehow tricked the husband. He's not a bad man. She's a bad prostitute. 

All three of them are a shower of c****. They've all taken 'deny,deny, deny' to a new level. Next, they'll be putting their fingers in their ears and screaming "la la la la la la"

If I were a shrewd and immoral lawyer, I'd advise the husband to admit he paid for sex. Give the whole lonely BS. Admit to paying for sex. Say you were promised discretion. Take the credibility away from the accuser and also put the spotlight on her. Thailand is a man's world. (Yes, Saudi Arabia is worse) Garner empathy from the male populace. 

Then, when this all settles down, the two females are the bad guys, and you can tell your missus how you forgive her. Boom. I'm an evil genius. 

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Go get em! She sounds kinda pleasant. The wife comes across as your typically greedy, glutinous, 'entitled' sow -- that voice gives it away. I hope she is made to give up a wad of cash and, more importantly, publicly high wai and apologise to her. The husband, meanwhile, is a weak w*nker.

The wife boughtthe condo, that why the guy doesn't do anything

27 minutes ago, arminbkk said:

Thais tell me the guy bought the condo and the girlfriend is out (they are not legally married) and she whines now that she has no place to stay and all her stuff is still in the condo. 

she don't need a condo - she lives in YouTube.

Have you seen all her hiso content??

4 hours ago, z42 said:

You tell me how the hooker is calling all the shots,  I would say no way she is , she is a hooker a no good hooker who lays on her back for money the hole thing is a joke and it would not get news in my country just Thais love that shit .

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Easier to blame the prostitute than the husband. Put all the blame on the prostitute as if she somehow tricked the husband. He's not a bad man. She's a bad prostitute. 

All three of them are a shower of c****. They've all taken 'deny,deny, deny' to a new level. Next, they'll be putting their fingers in their ears and screaming "la la la la la la"

If I were a shrewd and immoral lawyer, I'd advise the husband to admit he paid for sex. Give the whole lonely BS. Admit to paying for sex. Say you were promised discretion. Take the credibility away from the accuser and also put the spotlight on her. Thailand is a man's world. (Yes, Saudi Arabia is worse) Garner empathy from the male populace. 

Then, when this all settles down, the two females are the bad guys, and you can tell your missus how you forgive her. Boom. I'm an evil genius. 

dont think any lawyer would advise anyone to admit to paying for sex in a country where prostitution is illegal. best option is to keep you mouth shut and wait for it to blow over. there will be another scandal coming along shortly.