Patong biz 'boss' offers B100,000 reward for bomb suspect arrest leads

rooster59

Patong biz 'boss' offers B100,000 reward for bomb suspect arrest leads

The Phuket News

1471151378_1.jpg

PHUKET: One of Patong’s most influential business figures, Preechawut “Prab” Keesin of the Pisona Group, has offered a B100,000 reward to anyone who can provide leads that lead to the conviction of those responsible for recent bomb incidents that have compromised tourism confidence in the island’s prime tourist town.

The reward was announced through a post on Prab’s personal Facebook profile, which included images of a sketch of a suspect released by police yesterday, along with the following message in Thai, translated into English by The Phuket News:

“ … Reward for the arrest ...

… 100,000 baht ...

… (one hundred thousand baht even) ...

‘Suspect or culprit of placing bombs in Patong

Report information, coordinate with Prab Keesin / fb: PRAB KEESIN

Inbox in facebook…!! Information or whereabouts or related persons”....

Sponsorship of Reward by the Pisona Group …!!!’”

Prab – the son of the late Patong mayor Pian Keesin, and a powerful private transport, entertainment and real estate kingpin – told The Phuket News that he decided to offer the reward with the aim of restoring confidence in Patong amongst residents and tourists.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-biz-boss-offers-b100-000-reward-for-bomb-suspect-arrest-leads-58676.php#BIY1odXcZVofhTAX.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-08-14

11 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Why is this guy not locked up for corruption ? .... oh yes, he has money and local power ... same same the world over.

Rumor has it that Junior is very likely to become Patong's next mayor. Wonderful.

3 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Why is this guy not locked up for corruption ? .... oh yes, he has money and local power ... same same the world over.

because the charges slowly faded away after Daddy's death. Move along, nothing to see here!:wai2:

21 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

If he offered rewards for info on tuk tuk drivers beating up on tourists or overcharging aggressively, I would take him seriously. :thumbsup: 

Saving his own bacon perchance. Money begets money look at Donald Trump the first million is always the hardest and I am still working on mine. I guess it is still based on that old adage its not who you know etc. its who_________________ 

The fact that the government is only offering 200,000 baht, and this individual is offering 100,000, shows a tremendous lack of vision and leadership.

If this government was  serious, competent, or focused, they would be offering a reward of 10 million baht, or more. The fact that the only reward that is currently being offered is for the paltry amount of only 200,000 baht, speaks volumes. If I were in the government, I would be quite embarrassed over this.