3d Modeling

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who can do 3D modeling / rendering? Or perhaps recommend someone who can? A friend of mine needs some work of this kind doing for part of her web site and has asked me to put a few feelers out in Thailand.

Being Bangkok based would be a plus but probably not essential. And either Thai or farrang, no preference.

Thanks,

Dan.

If they only need text based 3D rendering this program can do it easily and not expensive. Xara3D

If it is image modeling 3D then that takes a lot of time and could be expensive. I used to do it but takes me many days to get a reasonable 3D model with motion (rotate, tilt, etc.). A few more details of what they wish to accomplish would help.

Thanks for the replies.

Tywais, some more information:

There will be a series of sunglasses and "normal" glasses, approx 20 - 30 different designs, that will need to be viewed on a web page as 3D models.

If these can be panned and rotated around, zoomed in and out, etc. smoothly with mouse dragging and clicks then that would be great; but if this is likely to be much more costly, then perhaps a few pre-defined angles which can be switched or "snapped" between would suffice.

I.e. if the price difference between the two options is massive then perhaps the cheaper option will be better - if the difference is only marginal then the more complex option mentioned earlier would be preferable.

Thanks again guys, any more recommendations would be great.

I have pm-ed you

Thanks for the replies.

Tywais, some more information:

There will be a series of sunglasses and "normal" glasses, approx 20 - 30 different designs, that will need to be viewed on a web page as 3D models.

If these can be panned and rotated around, zoomed in and out, etc. smoothly with mouse dragging and clicks then that would be great; but if this is likely to be much more costly, then perhaps a few pre-defined angles which can be switched or "snapped" between would suffice.

I.e. if the price difference between the two options is massive then perhaps the cheaper option will be better - if the difference is only marginal then the more complex option mentioned earlier would be preferable.

Thanks again guys, any more recommendations would be great.

Edited by kikker