managerial hits and miss's this season

rijit

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep conti has to go down as the hit of the season dont particulary like watching his team but they are as a pragmatic a unit as i've seen in many a year and have to say its totally down to him.

Poch cant be far behind dificult to see how spurs could improve even despite some season threatening injuries the team/sqaud  has  done so, apart from the free flowing  footie what impress' me is the team spirit, to me they still just  look a bunch of mates that are really enjoying themselves and judging from past situ's at the club i'de very much  say that 'vibe'  was nurtured and eminating  from poch down.

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2017 at 4:17 AM, 3 minus 2 said:

thought they were dead and buried when he joined hull,imo he  gave them half a chance, decent should get another go IMO, crystal palace?,,,,,,, Or?

Watford perhaps?

Tuchel outed by BVB....Wonder if Wenger has had his meeting yet?:wink:

Might be bad news for Huddersfield as well! Wagner has turned down german clubs already, but an offer from BVB would be hard to resist.

Also...ex BVB Paul Lambert has finally left Wolves. Good move for him given the crap he was being asked to put up with! Plenty of better opportunities about for him at the moment.

Sad to hear about tuchel leaving. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the bomb attack last month and how the whole situation was handled. Tuchel seemed veeeery upset and criticized the club president. That's where it seemed to have gone down hill. While not that sad like when Klopp left, but I think tuchel could've achieved a lot next season.
Well, let's see who we get now. Not much out there. But I've learned to trust management with their decisions. The pst ten years they did a great job...why should it change now.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

7 hours ago, NiwPix said:

Sad to hear about tuchel leaving. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the bomb attack last month and how the whole situation was handled. Tuchel seemed veeeery upset and criticized the club president. That's where it seemed to have gone down hill. While not that sad like when Klopp left, but I think tuchel could've achieved a lot next season.
Well, let's see who we get now. Not much out there. But I've learned to trust management with their decisions. The pst ten years they did a great job...why should it change now.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I did hear a while back that his relationship with some players wasn't the best and that he was likely to be leaving end of season but certainly the aftermath of the attack didn't help things with the 'Powers that be' Hope you get a good replacement.

So puel goes who do we thinks gonna be under pressure this coming  season , Me i'm going pep, last season deemed excusable, will  anything but a spark arsed start to the season keep his job safe?   sori but spending world record large on  a young inexpeirenced brazilian goalkeeper whose supposed long ball delivery is up front of his assets,  dont exactly reassure me.,  sort of got disaster written all over it.

No ones immune six seven straighr defeats and YOUR GONE in the prem

So on that basis

Spurs with a move to wembley aint totally  up there on my 'likes'and given footies ability to bite you on the arse, could work both ways, with spurs  history, normally ide go,  were bang on walking into a disaster zone, but this team has so much talent who knows. Will  NOT winning the prem with this team ultimatly cost poch his job ? one things for sure EVERYONES on their A PLUS game when it comes to playing at  wembley. Dont see it as an easy route  So, we'll see.

West ham boy held on JUST  last season,  IMO bilic  aint got much rope left so a poor start and imo he's dust

Anyone else?

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

So puel goes who do we thinks gonna be under pressure this coming  season , Me i'm going pep, last season deemed excusable, will a poor or anything but a spark arsed start to the season keep his job safe?   sori but spending world record large on  a young inexpeirenced brazilian goalkeeper whose supposed long ball delivery is up front of his assets,  dont exactly reassure me.,  sort of got disaster written all over it.

No ones immune six seven straighr defeats and YOUR GONE in the prem

So on that basis

Spurs with a move to wembley aint totally  up there on my 'likes'and given footies ability to bite you on the arse, could work both ways, with spurs  history, normally ide go,  were bang on walking into a disaster zone, but this team has so much talent who knows. Will  NOT winning the prem with this team ultimatly cost poch his job ? one things for sure EVERYONES on their A PLUS game when it comes to playing at  wembley. Dont see it as an easy route  So, we'll see.

West ham boy held on JUST  last season,  IMO bilic  aint got much rope left so a poor start and imo he's dust

Anyone else?

Wenger has hit the ground running, which he rarely does.

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

He so desperatly needs a lucky season with injuries 

After all that pressure to leave and him not doing so, for me he is the one going to be under the pump early doors.

He'll be sweating like a blind lesbian at a fish market.

On 7/6/2560 at 6:52 AM, wilai said:

Puel sacked...I do so hope Soton haven't been chatting to any employed managers about replacing him:wink:

It seems Puel hasn't been sacked yet and it was just speculation by some two bob sensationalistic reporters.

44 minutes ago, oldgit said:

It seems Puel hasn't been sacked yet and it was just speculation by some two bob sensationalistic reporters.

Won't be long now...apparently they want a successor in place before he gets the final push....Strange little club:wink:

On 6/7/2017 at 6:52 AM, wilai said:

Puel sacked...I do so hope Soton haven't been chatting to any employed managers about replacing him:wink:

On 6/8/2017 at 11:04 AM, oldgit said:

(Finally!) confirmed:wink:

Archived