Nurse stabbed to death by colleague at Bangkok hospital

webfact

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/18/2016 at 8:30 AM, gandalf12 said:

With so much of this going on in Thailand it is obvious the Thai'so have absolutely no control over their emotions.

Gandalf

I have some bad news for you .

Thailand is relatively tame.

Take a look at the reasons for a lot of the shootings in Black neighborhoods in the US.

Also I am sure it is not that different in the UK I know they happen in Canada.

For whatever reason people seem to think that if they are out at night they need some protection.

I can see that if the girl killed was a friend of the other girl she might feel threatened but still no excuse.

Whet ever happened to the knock down drag out eye gouging clothes ripping fights that girls used to have.

OMG what is wrong with these people. Dr's, Nurses, Headmasters, Police, the list just goes on! So much for the Buddhist teaching of 'Don't Kill, not even an Ant". They are all unstable. Is there something in the water or food they eat.

Edited by Jimbo1964

Less than 1 hr ago, my Thai wife was in a service station in Bang Chang when two 19yr (about)Thais were about to go ballistic and attack a Farang driver with metal polls,luckily for him my wife,intervened and calmed the Thais down, while other Thais just stood and watched. 

She's now returned home very upset " Asking why Thai people like that"

I asked her if the driver had been another Thai,would they have gone on like that,she said she does't know.

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Gandalf

I have some bad news for you .

Thailand is relatively tame.

Take a look at the reasons for a lot of the shootings in Black neighborhoods in the US.

Also I am sure it is not that different in the UK I know they happen in Canada.

For whatever reason people seem to think that if they are out at night they need some protection.

I can see that if the girl killed was a friend of the other girl she might feel threatened but still no excuse.

Whet ever happened to the knock down drag out eye gouging clothes ripping fights that girls used to have.

Of course we have bad things in the UK but, I am sure the US and Canada are the same, the police come down heavy on people carrying weapons.

Thailand seems to consider it their right to carry  weapon.

These girls worked in a hospital. No justifiable reason to carry a weapon there 

5 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

Of course we have bad things in the UK but, I am sure the US and Canada are the same, the police come down heavy on people carrying weapons.

Thailand seems to consider it their right to carry  weapon.

These girls worked in a hospital. No justifiable reason to carry a weapon there 

first if you read my point I did say that they had the same issues in Canad and the US.

As to carrying a weapon I can tellyou that a lot of girls that I know carry worse things than knives and I am not talking about guns.    There are locks shivs almost anything that they can use to put an attacker away.  The one favorite I saw waas a padlock that fit in the palm of the hand.

As toa knife in the hospital I think that is more lack of education. I do however,  agree that I only want to nurse to be carrying my meds or water when they come to see me. LOL

23 hours ago, Lex Talionis said:

Time to give up your sick Jihad against Thai culture & people.  Time for you to <deleted> off and go back to wherever you came from. 

Time for you thin skinned Thai apoloists to wise up, or go back to NYC where all the other thin skins ie D. Trump come from.

On 8/18/2016 at 7:10 AM, seahorse said:

And why isn't the fight between the two women and the bloke?

why is there a  fight at all, if  my Wife buggered off with someone else id  let her go and thered be no coming back, takes two to Tango

7 hours ago, NickJ said:

In my well over a decade of being in a failed marriage.  I learned that hiding the sharp objects was a good idea. Swords included.

i t took u 10 years to find that out!!

2 hours ago, Goonerboy said:

Lots of sick foreigners in Thailand who indulge in Thai-bashing. They should not have the privilege of living here.

absolutely, Thai's should never have failings pointed out to themselves.

On August 18, 2016 at 10:46 PM, Lex Talionis said:

Time to give up your sick Jihad against Thai culture & people.  Time for you to <deleted> off and go back to wherever you came from. 

Lex, go back to NY and take your knives and guns with you and by the way do not forget your NRA and  take it with you as wellwith. Some people want to live in peace and trying to make LOS A BETTR place to live. stop these long winded explanations that no one reads. We want culture without knives and guns. Thai population and hence its culture  desires the same.