Headmaster shoots sister at Bangkok school as students and teachers dive for cover

webfact

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

The problem with that theory is that shootings in USA are carried out by lunatics. example.

Those are just the mass shootings bad enough to make the international news. Still plenty of shootings due to domestic violence in the US.

Edited by Rob13

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

I do live here, and thankfully don't have to endure too much of the local populace - Thai raised and 'educated' Thais - except when they're tending to the gardens, for the most part. 

Oh! you fancy yourself as one of the Upstairs - Downstairs high society set do you,  how wonderful for you - must a boring as sh1t life you lead. But then you don't really have to deal with the plebes - unless they are gardening and you can of course stay well away from that disgusting endeavour.  

5 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

What has the US got to do with a story about Thailand?  Anyway it is a given that the US is best at everything.

Reading the whole thread will show you some people are trying to turn this incident into a condemnation of Thailand ('TIT', etc.). I'm just trying to keep the discussion 'fair and balanced' (a phrase you may be familiar with). Have a good day.

47 minutes ago, BSJ said:

Thailand is home to Crazy!   Obviously not firearms proficient or it would have been 6/6.

No violence or nutters in your home country then. Why would you leave such a paradise?

3 hours ago, Artisi said:

Oh! you fancy yourself as one of the Upstairs - Downstairs high society set do you,  how wonderful for you - must a boring as sh1t life you lead. But then you don't really have to deal with the plebes - unless they are gardening and you can of course stay well away from that disgusting endeavour.  

Why are you so angry about other posters choosing to not socialize with Thai raised Thais?

I love living in Thailand, live in a lovely private village that is mostly Western or overseas educated Thais, socialize with the same, and love traveling around the country. Boring it is not.

Not being rude, but I just wouldn't have anything in common with locally raised and 'educated' Thais, most being conditioned, un-Worldly peasants that are 'educated' to the level of a Western 12 year old, and a culture and behavioral pattern that is distasteful/disgraceful.

Does that make you angry too?

Edited by DLang

59 minutes ago, DLang said:

Why are you so angry about other posters choosing to not socialize with Thai raised Thais?

I love living in Thailand, live in a lovely private village that is mostly Western or overseas educated Thais, socialize with the same, and love traveling around the country. Boring it is not.

Not being rude, but I just wouldn't have anything in common with locally raised and 'educated' Thais, most being conditioned, un-Worldly peasants that are 'educated' to the level of a Western 12 year old, and a culture and behavioral pattern that is distasteful/disgraceful.

Does that make you angry too?

Why would you choose to live in a country like this? 

35 minutes ago, Bender said:

few weeks ago, a teacher shot dead 2 others colleague, a peadophile was arrested for having sex with 20 underage schoolboys. And now this guy killing his own sister. Whats wrong this society?

Nothing is wrong. Just a social consequence of a society that dresses religion, but empty in spirituality.

him big. him principal. him boss. in feudal state society him cannot accept criticism. him lose face so him shoot. him thai people. him never learned rational constructive discussing. him no blame! sister bad not respecting unwritten laws. sia naa. sia naa.

On 8/18/2016 at 2:38 PM, HooHaa said:

yes indeed, unlike the us, gun violence in a school here that does not end up with the death of 20.

Eeee, me thinks you miss the crucial point that makes the US mad gun laws and school shooting somewhat different to what we see here in LoS.

Here, it the hospital nurses and the school headmasters doing the killing.

That put LoS in a league of their own.

Some serious mental health and cultural problems here, amongst people hired into levels of responsibility that society relies upon to be professional, leaders, carers, setting the standard.