Duh - warring Thai students choose just the wrong place to pick a fight

rooster59

Duh - warring Thai students choose just the wrong place to pick a fight

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuhk9k4gpRdUyIo4h2VYe5mbRwy5cUTx1hVQjnr5.jpg
Image: Thairath

Warring tech school students south of Bangkok picked just the wrong place to cause trouble yesterday.

They started fighting right in front of Samut Prakarn police station where a contingent of 50 officers happened to be lined up in readiness in the car park for a visit of top brass from the National Police Bureau.

Six of the fighting hooligans were quickly rounded up as the officers swung into action.

One section of the youths were visiting the station to see a fellow student who had been banged up in the cells following a shooting and stabbing earlier in the week.

But they only got as far as the road outside the station when they noticed another gang and a fight started out in the street.

Six were arrested and detained and are likely to face charges of causing a disturbance.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-20

10 minutes ago, Brer Fox said:

What hope Thailand if this is an example of the next generation.

Unfortunately, this is the "next generation," which is "generation zero" because they have zero to offer Thailand or anybody else. The education system needs to change.  Here is a one-word suggestion for those who would like to change the education system:  Singapore.

19 minutes ago, Brer Fox said:

What hope Thailand if this is an example of the next generation.

Most of them will probably end up as road kill anyway, so natural culling will assist in some cases. 

1 hour ago, Smiley Face said:

These tech students aren't known for their grey matter I take it!

Interesting comment - last year I had three young men in a BBA (Bachelor of Business Admin.) class, well known Thai uni. They all speak quite good English. All of them had been attending a tech school for a couple of years.

How they got accepted is quite a mystery, but it was quickly established that all of them are 'controlled' by one very loud, overbearing and intimidating  girl, also in the class.

They arrived together, always around 2 hours late,  walked in, no wai to the teacher, just loudly tell other students to move. 

It didn't take long to understand that none of the boys were listening or taking notes and at the first in classroom individual assignment they all handed in blank answer books. Their purpose - they are the minders of the tough girl. 

The girl was caught cheating and banned from the uni. for 2 years. The 3 boys never attended again.

Edited by scorecard

6 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Interesting comment - last year I had three young men in a BBA (Bachelor of Business Admin.) class, well known Thai uni. They all speak quite good English. All of them had been attending a tech school for a couple of years.

How they got accepted is quite a mystery, but it was quickly established that all of them are 'controlled' by one very loud, overbearing and intimidating  girl, also in the class.

They arrived together, always around 2 hours late,  walked in, no wai to the teacher, no 'excuse me' just loudly tell other students to move to free up 4 chairs together. 

It didn't take long to understand that none of the boys were listening or taking notes and at the first in classroom individual assignment they all handed in blank answer books. Their purpose - they are the minders of the tough girl. 

The girl was caught cheating and banned from the uni. for 2 years. The 3 boys never attended again.

"They started fighting right in front of Samut Prakarn police station where a contingent of 50 officers happened to be lined up in readiness in the car park for a visit of top brass from the National Police Bureau."
Happened to be lined up for visit..... that's 50 cops that perhaps ought to be out doing police work, one might think. Seems to be all about photo ops and lining up looking pretty.

34 minutes ago, Awohalitsiktoli said:

Unfortunately, this is the "next generation," which is "generation zero" because they have zero to offer Thailand or anybody else. The education system needs to change.  Here is a one-word suggestion for those who would like to change the education system:  Singapore.

this lot represent only a small portion of the next generation. You have such low life people in each and every country in the world, but you cannot condemn the whole population based only of these people. 

29 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Most of them will probably end up as road kill anyway, so natural culling will assist in some cases. 

They will unfortunately be on the inside rather than the outside of the weaponised (through an eejit behind the wheel) vehicle due to wealthy parents buying the car.

19 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

"They started fighting right in front of Samut Prakarn police station where a contingent of 50 officers happened to be lined up in readiness in the car park for a visit of top brass from the National Police Bureau."
Happened to be lined up for visit..... that's 50 cops that perhaps ought to be out doing police work, one might think. Seems to be all about photo ops and lining up looking pretty.

What a load of rubbish, just thai bashing with nothing better to do.  All over the world, troops will hold an inspection parade for visiting commanders.

48 minutes ago, sandgroper2 said:

What a load of rubbish, just thai bashing with nothing better to do.  All over the world, troops will hold an inspection parade for visiting commanders.

Not really. It's a well known fact that there are negligible street patrols, but will line up for hours in the heat for a show to the brass.

Other parts of the world do have a street presence proportional to crime levels.

Edited by BlindMagician
Auto checker goes too far

People in technical colleges/universities still fight the same as anyone else, I guess they chose the wrong place to do it :) mum and dad will probably give them a slap and they will grow up to be wiser - story of my life anyways! 

3 hours ago, BlindMagician said:

Not really. It's a well known fact that there are negligible street patrols, but will line up for hours in the heat for a show to the brass.

Other parts of the world do have a street presence proportional to crime levels.

What is "not really"???

7 hours ago, little mary sunshine said:

Students????   What kind,of school is this?.  

Sounds like Thugs and criminals pretending

to be in the  Education  System. Can't the Government

clean this mess up?...

The short answer is simple.. NO

6 Students? This is no ordinary after class settlement of 'you stop banging my sister' -  its a brawl, more than likely prospective gangs in the making.

Even gangsters need a quality education these days...:gigglem:

Good job sukhaaun!

9 hours ago, Awohalitsiktoli said:

Part of Singapore's education policy since 2007 has been based on a HEAD/HEART/HANDS approach wherein HEAD is sub-divided into THINK/KNOW/UNDERSTAND. Unfortunately, from my more than 20 years teaching experience here, I can say that the approximate average ability score for 90% of Thais in any REAL academic setting re the latter three categories would be <<50%/<50%/<<<50%.  So i opened my own school :-)  

Einstein - Education.jpg

5 hours ago, sandgroper2 said:

What is "not really"???

Maybe English is not your native language. You said my post was a load of rubbish, and "not really" means "not really a pile of rubbish", in other words, given our life experiences with RTP they are loathe to go on patrol, have a presence (other than milking money cow for no helmet or license road blocks), but the brass do love lining up the cops for parades, photo ops, etc.