Ladyboy Under The Bed Murder: Two Minors Admit Responsibility

webfact

Ladyboy Under The Bed Murder. Two Minors Admit Responsibility

Report by Pattaya One team

bed.jpg

PATTAYA: -- August 20 Pattaya One reported the discovery of the body of a ladyboy hidden underneath a bed in Soi Buakhao, Pattaya.

At 1pm today, (August 21) Pattaya police announced the arrest of a seventeen-year-old and a fourteen-year-old schoolboy, both Thai nationals, for the murder of twenty-eight-year-old Mr Amphol Kongsong.

Police apprehended the teens, both from Nakhon Ratchasima, at a bus terminal in Muang Chon Buri district around noon and took them for questioning at Muang Pattaya police station.

They claimed to have come to Pattaya looking for work and had befriended their victim on Facebook before meeting and taking him to their rented room at Little Court Condos.

Both have admitted the killing and gave the reason that Mr Kongsong had pressured them to have sex with him and so they strangled him to death.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/230570/ladyboy-bed-murder-two-minors-admit-responsibility/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-08-22
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Who knows what the truth is in any of these murders. Transgenders really need to pick the right person for their relationships. Those who don't want to be with them, don't want to be with them. It's not worth dreaming the impossible and pushing it.

They also need to pick persons who are not under-aged!

1 hour ago, trogers said:

17-year old can rent a hotel room?

Where can you not rent a room when you're 17?? US perhaps... But when I was 15 I went on an inter-rail trip from Denmatk to Gibraltar and Morocco and there were no questions about age ever. I don't really understand why it should be harder in Thailand... 

2 hours ago, trogers said:

17-year old can rent a hotel room?

26 minutes ago, banglassie said:

Where can you not rent a room when you're 17?? US perhaps... But when I was 15 I went on an inter-rail trip from Denmatk to Gibraltar and Morocco and there were no questions about age ever. I don't really understand why it should be harder in Thailand... 

Probably not, but a 28 yr old can.   Read the whole article.

Edited by rapom
added info
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, banglassie said:

When was that, the late 1800s?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, realenglish1 said:

The police say their was a pool of blood at the bottom of the bed but the teens say they strangled him There is no blood from strangulation Maybe ligature marks.

Again terrific  police work just like key stone cops Totally unprofessional

Actually, I think they did very well in this case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

So it's the old "blame the victim" argument you're pushing. I guess women are all responsible for their rapes too? Whatever happened to saying "no we don't fancy having sex with you" and unfriending someone on Facebook!

OK. Now I'm sure you're not Donald Trump.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alive said:

Who knows what the truth is in any of these murders. Transgenders really need to pick the right person for their relationships. Those who don't want to be with them, don't want to be with them. It's not worth dreaming the impossible and pushing it.

you read regularly about these lady boys force selling their wares, often getting annoyed and angry if facing rejection.

4 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

This is yet another story that does not add up.

We've learned that the body was under the bed for 3 days, yet maid cleaned the room, failing to not only miss the body, but also the pool of blood at the base of the bed.

The next guests also failed to at least notice the  pool of blood.

How did the Police know where to find these 2 teenagers ?

A 14 year-old looking for work ?

17 and 14 year-olds befriend a grown man of 28 dressed as a woman ? And then strangle him ? Was this act pre-planned ?

The story reveals little information, yet creates confusion. 

"How did the Police know where to find these 2 teenagers ?"

Well they were renting the room, so presumably they used their National ID's or some form of identification when checking in. And they would most likely flee back home, so the bus station seems a likely place to look for them.

The guy they befriended on Facebook may have told them s/he could help them find work if they came to Pattaya.

As to maid service, I don't know the place they were staying, but most likely it was some sort of bare bones flop house where attention to cleanliness may have not have been 5 star. 

I agree Pattaya One is not likely to provide the most comprehensive and accurate story details, but relying on any news coverage to solve a crime or determine what actually happened is a fool's errand.

• Like 2