Ladyboy Under The Bed Murder: Two Minors Admit Responsibility

webfact

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Don't forget:

Thai machismo: A 17 year old Thai male befriends what he THINKS is a pooying on FB, travels to Pattaya and has a violent reaction to the truth.

Thai Law 101: Confessions automatically commute any possible death sentence to a custodial one.

Anyone know of a Thai machismo boy of 17 that can not spot a ladyboy 100 meters away ? Poppycock

7 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

This TV upgrade is driving me nuts.  I am trying to reply to the complaint about calling the two murderers "monkeys."    Can I call them emotionally immature, murderous idiots?

Scum sounds more appropriate.

rot in hell.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pattaya28 said:

This is yet another story that does not add up.

We've learned that the body was under the bed for 3 days, yet maid cleaned the room, failing to not only miss the body, but also the pool of blood at the base of the bed.

The next guests also failed to at least notice the  pool of blood.

How did the Police know where to find these 2 teenagers ?

A 14 year-old looking for work ?

17 and 14 year-olds befriend a grown man of 28 dressed as a woman ? And then strangle him ? Was this act pre-planned ?

The story reveals little information, yet creates confusion. 

Has the earmarks of what we call a "hate crime" - these teens may have enticed her into a trap, meeting her on faceboook and knowing she was a ladyboy, the killing motivated by hatred toward transgendered people. If it were the usual battle over payment you would have some beaten up people with some high heel puncture wounds but nobody dead. And a lot of noise. Strangulation suggests premeditation. The picture looks like a sweet nice girl - probably too naive to be prepared for the likelihood of an attack by two teenaged kids. It makes me so sad - transgendered people have such hard lives as it is in most cases, just to be accepted for who they are. 

18 hours ago, Alive said:

Who knows what the truth is in any of tnese murders.

I think you're in the right place to find out!

Quite probably not one TV Forum member in the room at the time, but I bet there are plenty who know all about it.

Read on...

19 minutes ago, douglasspade said:

They lie! She probably did not want to have sex with them that's why they killed her. Ladyboy or not, She has right over her body. Hope these boys get the shit beat out of them in prison.

"They lie!"?... "She probably"? ...

Did you know him? Were you there? Why don't you tell us exactly what happened. Start with, why he went to their room. Had he told them he was really male, or did he want to surprise them with that minor detail?

And, whilst getting "the shit beat out if them", one or both could be killed.

Wouldn't that make you as bad as them, then?

Has anyone ever noticed that every perp here that gets caught for a crime confesses almost immediately ?

They must all have a troubled conscience that helps push them to take responsibility.

Not only do they usually confess quickly but they often admit responsibility for previous similar crimes. I often wonder what techniques are used by the police to get these confessions.

17 hours ago, farcanell said:

Re read paragraph three of both stories... (TV and Patt One)

Unless their is is another version not linked.... In which case we are working from an uneven playing field.

thr check in phase, by the ladyboy, could well be the "joining fee" payment and ID check, or similar

but... Yes.... Speculation makes the forum go round and round

I was actually referring to the article in BP, which says the ladyboy checked in to the hotel on behalf of the 2 teenagers.

On 22 August 2016 at 7:36 AM, realenglish1 said:

The police say their was a pool of blood at the bottom of the bed but the teens say they strangled him There is no blood from strangulation Maybe ligature marks.

Again terrific  police work just like key stone cops Totally unprofessional

Read one post above keystone armchair sleuth

Edited by MadMuhummad

On 8/22/2016 at 8:36 AM, realenglish1 said:

The police say their was a pool of blood at the bottom of the bed but the teens say they strangled him There is no blood from strangulation Maybe ligature marks.

Again terrific  police work just like key stone cops Totally unprofessional

Amazed that despite your vast forensic knowledge you seem blissfully unaware that corpses leak while decomposing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

Amazed that despite your vast forensic knowledge you seem blissfully unaware that corpses leak while decomposing.

Aren't the bowels the first thing to "release"?

On 8/21/2016 at 9:15 PM, bristolgeoff said:

interesting case or murder,how 2 younger people could strangle  older person

Not that difficult at all. 2 fit teens against 1 possibly unsuspecting and/or inebriated elder. A strong fit 17 y.o. acting alone could do it. 2 against 1 is doubly disadvantageous. 

• 1 year later...
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:26 AM, trogers said:

17-year old can rent a hotel room?

It seems to have been a simple room which has been rented private.

READ - They claimed to have come to Pattaya looking for work and had befriended their victim on Facebook before meeting and taking him to their rented room at Little Court Condos.

Edited by ttrd