• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

2. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

3. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

4. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

5. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

6. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

7. 563

White Culture

8. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

9. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

10. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

11. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

14. 125

Trump chickens out again.

Video: Ya Ba bust in full view on busy Bangkok road

webfact

Video: Ya Ba bust in full view on busy Bangkok road

p33.jpg

Image: Video screenshot

BANGKOK: -- A video posted online shows a Ya Ba bust taking place in full view of the public in the middle of Sri Nakharin Road, Bangkok on Wednesday.

Reporters understand that a car with Ya Ba dealers had fled after a sting operation, reported Sanook

As both uniformed and plain clothes officers gave chase the car's tires were shot out causing it to collide with another vehicle.

A clearly frightened member of the public gets out of his car to escape possible injury.

Several shots rang out as the dealers were eventually arrested along with 400 pills. 

The dealers had collected the pills from a plastic bag left in Soi Withaya Karnbin by a man they contacted over the phone called only "Pack". 

They were paid just 1,200 baht to sell the drugs on to users.

The video was posted on Facebook by Wach Saphaploen Derntokrong.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-25

2 minutes ago, Jimbo1964 said:

The cops are quite restrained in Thailand. He would be dead if it was the states. I've seen this type of stuff a few times.

the situation is different in the states as the Cops are anticipating fire arms action from the dealers they are are chasing.things have not  worsened to that stage in the east.

What a waste of time - its only pep pills - used through out the world at various times.  A nonsense bust that will only promote further drug dealing.  As for a police officer discharging a gun in public- they should be sent to prison for endangering the public, including the suspect.

3 hours ago, silent said:

It's a new war on drug strategy being tried by setting up users and middlemen to force suppliers into retirement.

It encourages new dealers to come forward because the price of drugs go up or find new drugs to push. If you want to know how the dealing economy works read the introduction to 'The Naked Lunch' by William Burroughs.  A searing indictment of the state and its attempts to suppress freedom to use drugs. It does not work! 

41 minutes ago, The manic said:

It encourages new dealers to come forward because the price of drugs go up or find new drugs to push. If you want to know how the dealing economy works read the introduction to 'The Naked Lunch' by William Burroughs.  A searing indictment of the state and its attempts to suppress freedom to use drugs. It does not work! 

Thanks, but I'm just remarking on some of the reporting where it appears that instead of discretely making a bust netting a few minnows and working up, they seem to prefer making front page news for chicken shit. It's almost like some think they might work themselves out of a job.

5 hours ago, zyphodb said:

Always the small guys, they wouldn't dare go after the connected big boys who are causing the problem :bah:

Look how many cars damaged for only 400 pills. IF the dealers had guns it would be a big shootout with all the innocent motorists involved....very unprofessional.

Why the police didn't put big machineguns in their faces and use them if they wouldn't surrender? 

And if they want jabadealers even i know where to find them, everybody in my area knows in which street they are. But the police don't dare to go there.