Thai kid comes home from school covered in blood after teacher attack - what would you do?

webfact

Thai kid comes home from school covered in blood after teacher attack - what would you do?

p3.jpg

Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A young boy came home from school yesterday covered in blood after being viciously slapped in the face by a Thai maths teacher.

His crime? - talking in class.

The school's reaction? - they call the parent to say let's let it rest because the teacher will be retiring in a few months, reported Sanook.

The mother meanwhile went to Facebook to express her concern posting a warning on the page of Kullanan Lerchawanit.

No apology or admission came from the teacher until the parents reported to police - then he phoned to say sorry.

Other students said this was not the first time their classmates had been hit by the teacher.

The story caused much comment online with most criticizing the teacher though some said the child was probably naughty and pushed him too far. Though even those that defended him said that the level of violence was unacceptable.

The boy who reportedly attends a city school suffered a cheek wound that caused the loss of blood.

No mention was made in the story as to what the police have done. The attack occurred yesterday.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-26

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a no brainer, with the cops' usefulness in issues like this being akin to the proverbial fart in a spacesuit; social media uploading in an attempt to make it go viral is the ONLY way any good will come of it, and even then there is still the risk of computer crimes violations and bogus defamation lawsuits being barreled around. Embarrassing really :facepalm:

22 minutes ago, canopus1969 said:

Why not give the so called teacher a good slapping behind the bike sheds - give him the taste of his own medicine

A good taste of his own medicine sounds very appropriate - make sure he has to have his food thru' a straw for a month or two ...

Edited by Artisi

When we grew up and went to school 
There were certain teachers who would

Hurt the children in any way they could

By pouring their derision

Upon anything we did

And exposing every weakness 
However carefully hidden by the kids

But in the town, it was well known

When they got home at night, their fat and

Psychopathic wives would thrash them

Within inches of their lives.

The Happiest Days of our Lives ( R. Waters1979) 

"The story caused much comment online with most criticizing the teacher though some said the child was probably naughty and pushed him too far. Though even those that defended him said that the level of violence was unacceptable"

Well, if the child was naughty and pushed him too far, what else could he do?

There have been quite a few incidents of Thai teachers using violence in class because the admin of the schools seem to see nothing wrong in teachers beating up the kids.

Posting on Facebook is the way to go because the police and school don't think its a crime, not interested, so I would name and shame.

4 minutes ago, Hawk said:

There have been quite a few incidents of Thai teachers using violence in class because the admin of the schools seem to see nothing wrong in teachers beating up the kids.

Posting on Facebook is the way to go because the police and school don't think its a crime, not interested, so I would name and shame.

Name and shame , wouldn't make a bit of difference to these a- holes, they think its ok and they are infallible, only thing that is sure to work is eye for an eye , then they would be shacking and sh1tting in their boots if you fronted them

Edited by Artisi

4 minutes ago, Navalator said:

Covered in blood?  Give me  break.  The kid probably deserved it. Now watch the evangelical nut cases come out of the woodwork to scream  teacher abuse.

Belting little boys until they bleed in my books is a baseball bat on highway offence .

11 minutes ago, Plutojames88 said:

When in Rome .

But wait a few weeks.

We all remember the road runner? 

Case closed.

Your comment is as baffling; as anyone who says the student was naughty and get what he deserved.

Beep Beep.

12 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

"The story caused much comment online with most criticizing the teacher though some said the child was probably naughty and pushed him too far. Though even those that defended him said that the level of violence was unacceptable"

Well, if the child was naughty and pushed him too far, what else could he do?

Sling him out of class?

8 minutes ago, Navalator said:

Covered in blood?  Give me  break.  The kid probably deserved it. Now watch the evangelical nut cases come out of the woodwork to scream  teacher abuse.

No child deserves to be struck by a teacher, never mind being struck hard enough to draw blood.

If any adult laid a hand on my children they would receive a proper slap the level of violence would depend on how much harm was done to my kids.  A person who was responsible for the care of my kids, like a teacher, would not be harming any other kids afterwards. 

17 minutes ago, Navalator said:

seems only one nut case so far has crawled out of the woodwork so far, anyone condoning violence, especially to younger kids, really needs some careful evaluation of their mental capabilities.