You have not been to the big C

So you can not comment

These were taken by me this morning with my phone

They have not been retouched

Only Resized to upload

I would suggest you retract your statement

Plus go to the Big C

i will leave this up to the moderators to decide what to do with your post

He was making fun of the fact that you took photographic 'evidence' of a supermarket; just humour. Having said that the guy in black could well be a lizard.

what a dump! was in Panthip today so i popped in for a look. terrible assortment....and the under baked bread....yuck!  reminded me of one of those Family Marts that you may find on the outskirts of Bangkok or in Phuket town, with almost all the shelves filled with shredded pork, fish balls , bottles of soft drinks and fermented milk. they didn't even have Farmhouse bread. people living nearby will be happier at Rimping 100%.

5 hours ago, dcnx said:

Any parking? 

Plenty of parking, either outside just behind the building or in the basement, 2h for free. It's rather a ghost mall, half of the store space is unoccupied. As a result there is always parking space available.

The BigC itself is perhaps the size of 5x the usual 7/11. Nothing compared to the superstores, but way better than a Tesco Express or 7/11.

12 hours ago, Oscar2 said:

what a dump! was in Panthip today so i popped in for a look. terrible assortment....and the under baked bread....yuck!  reminded me of one of those Family Marts that you may find on the outskirts of Bangkok or in Phuket town, with almost all the shelves filled with shredded pork, fish balls , bottles of soft drinks and fermented milk. they didn't even have Farmhouse bread. people living nearby will be happier at Rimping 100%.

It is hard to please everyone

If you used your brains you will see this is a Big C Market

obviously you do not know the difference between a Big C mini and a Big C Supermarket

You can not compare with your Family Mart   711 or Tesco Lotus and Tops and Rimping

As far as the selection

You are wrong i would say it probably has a lot more selection than your Family mart you were comparing wherever it is

I dont care anyway

IMHO

13 hours ago, Oscar2 said:

As  their target will be Thai shoppers,not solely Farang,I would say they stock everything

that local Thai shoppers are looking for.

As Big C is now owned by the same family that owns Pantip Plaza,I suppose they are

trying to make use of the empty space,which makes sense.

regards Worgeordie

16 hours ago, MadMac said:

Plenty of parking, either outside just behind the building or in the basement, 2h for free. It's rather a ghost mall, half of the store space is unoccupied. As a result there is always parking space available.

The BigC itself is perhaps the size of 5x the usual 7/11. Nothing compared to the superstores, but way better than a Tesco Express or 7/11.

Ohhhh! I was thinking about a different place for some reason. Yeah, plenty of parking. 

Archived