Vicious sadist who murdered a maid and tortured a young man arrested

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, mikiea said:

staked spread eagle , naked ,face-down , on top of a red ant hole , pecker covering ant hole opening , a 9'x9' white awning over him and a 5 gallon jar of sugar water nearby with a flex straw in it . the water and awning will insure it will be a long lingering slow death . maybe 2 weeks .

Okay Dex.

images.jpg

Tooth for a Tooth, burn his eyes out so he needs those dark glasses,cut his nipples

off,put him in a barrel and dump him in a swamp, If he ever gets put in the nick,you

just know he is going to be a sadistic bastard in there too.

regards worgeordie

Holly crab BATMAN......

This was my IMMEDIATE neighbor for a bunch of years in Saphan MAI, during 2013......  We saw his BIG cash come in.......  we thought it came from the DSI work he was doing....  very fancy Honda SUV undercover police car....

in 2013.....  massage chairs, air cons, big screen TV, fancy a$$ waterfall outside the town house....pedigree dogs..........stocked in big numbers in his driveway

He verified the serial number on a CBR we bought 2nd hand late one night......  I bought him a bottle of Black lable for that......  Our daughter played with his........  HOLYYYYYY Crab.....

The wife didnt like him then....  was happy he moved out....

Motorcy Taxi guys treated him like a god every day.......

Crazy Guy obviously.......  but a brush with the dark side....gives me the chills now!

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Tooth for a Tooth, burn his eyes out so he needs those dark glasses,cut his nipples

off,put him in a barrel and dump him in a swamp, If he ever gets put in the nick,you

just know he is going to be a sadistic bastard in there too.

regards worgeordie

Too humane, Worgeordie! Best for this pile of human waste would be to disconnect the nerves from neck down surgically, then take vision, hearing, and the ability to articulate himself away and then let him rot in the worst mental health facility Thailand has to offer...

Edited by MockingJay

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 6:50 AM, ezzra said:

You get up in the morning fresh and hopeful for a nice, good day and than you read

stories as this one and you get filled with anger and rage and disgust of how human

being like me and you can go and to such things to another human being just like them,

there's no words to describes the punishments that this maggot deserves, I hope he

will be dealt with accordingly...

The best punishment is to turn-off the air supply, sooner the better. 

On 31 สิงหาคม 2559 at 5:59 AM, seahorse said:

Put him away forever so that he is no longer a danger to anyone else. He will not change or be reformed.

In answer to all the you guys who say what should be done to him, I agree.