Am I normal?

Just now, transam said:

And of course your bird is 80% Chinese and you were dragged to meet these folk............?

Nope

My bird is married to one of those dopes for his money and, while he's away on business, we shag like rabbits and paint the town red on the generous monthly allowance he gives her.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Thanks for that....Will be planted in my old gray cells.....(Though I think your a dreamer).....:lol:

Yeah it's gotta stick in your craw having to stump up a stipend every month :gigglem: especially on that Brexit-battered pension of yours

Edited by Agent Sumo

7 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Nope

My bird is married to one of those dopes for his money and, while he's away on business, we shag like rabbits and paint the town red on the generous monthly allowance he gives her.

Nothing like posting from the moral high ground ........ eh?

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 11:46 AM, MissAndry said:

Sounds entirely normal (if pointless) to me.

Having sex with someone else is usually the fastest cure.

Ive not even left mine yet but i have a good go on some others, just for practice....

19 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Nope

I know a few guys in CM who steal wealthy, working man's gf.  They all do it for the same reason, it is the only way they can get free sex !

Edited by rogeroc

Just now, rogeroc said:

I know a few guys in CM who steal wealthy, working man's gf.  They all do it for the same reason, it is the only way they can get free sex !!

Yeah right-o, mate.

FYI, I knew her long before she got married and it was free then too.

Some of us have enough youth and game to not have to cross a woman's palm with silver in return for some trim.

2 hours ago, Agent Sumo said:

Personally, I find it rather amusing when I see them sitting there like dopes while the wife says all kinds of unsavoury stuff about them to her friends in Thai all the while thinking he's respected rather than his wallet

Yet another reason to learn Thai.  I keep telling these guys that their quality of life would improve immensely if they could learn some Thai.  But if for no other reason, at least to know when your wife is dumping on you right in front of your face. 

1 hour ago, Agent Sumo said:

Some of us have enough youth and game to not have to cross a woman's palm with silver in return for some trim.

If you had that much youth and game, you could get one of your own, instead of using someone else's.

One who had her own money, and could support you.

Yet another reason to learn Thai.  I keep telling these guys that their quality of life would improve immensely if they could learn some Thai.  But if for no other reason, at least to know when your wife is dumping on you right in front of your face. 

Half the guys can barely speak their own language fluently...learning a second langauge?

You lot would do well to remember............

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

...and stop taking pot shots at each other or this will be closed.

On 8/31/2016 at 5:54 PM, MissAndry said:

I was pointing out the quickest way to 'cure' your unrequited love. It's simple biology.

Works for almost everyone, including the obsessive/compulsive types.

She doesn't want you, so you need to move on ASAP.

Seriously, I got the same advice when I was 35 years old, after a breakup left me feeling completely crushed...I had heard the same advice forever, but for some reason, it stuck with me then...and I realized I was lucky, because I could have wasted another day being with someone who did not appreciate me or my effort to make her happy...embrace MissAndry's advice, and you'll feel empowered in your life...all in all, you're lucky that it happened...now you can find someone better and more suited to you.

20 hours ago, transam said:

Of course, but as I said we all think differently, some of us do have/feel real love for another that cannot be easily removed....One of the reasons I came to LOS was I had problems losing my wife, folk said your crackers, perhaps, it took me a couple of years here to get over stuff and it was the/my right move, my gamble..

One of the reasons I get a bit upset when topics come on here about those of us who come to LOS are 'needy', losers, drunks, all that shit, yet they do not know what is going on in an individuals head..Nobody does..That farang bloke who writes books on  us stupid farangs in LOS has never lived here comes to mind, detestable chap with a chip......

To me anyone who can feel real love is lucky, sure unlucky if it goes tits up, but that is part of life.

My uncle is 93, his wife died at the age of 93, she was cremated and her ashes live in his sitting room, he tells me he cannot be without her..They were married for near 70 years, that is real love..

I cannot totally disagree with what you have said BUT a hugely different scenario when your partner walks out on you compared to the ultimate loss through death, particularly at a late age in life (as per your Uncle).

6 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

No it's not,I lost my Wife because after an operation She Was a different person,I tried for many years before realizing It would never get better

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

6 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

No it's not,I lost my Wife because after an operation She Was a different person,I tried for many years before realizing It would never get better

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

42 minutes ago, hdkane said:

Seriously, I got the same advice when I was 35 years old, after a breakup left me feeling completely crushed...I had heard the same advice forever, but for some reason, it stuck with me then...and I realized I was lucky, because I could have wasted another day being with someone who did not appreciate me or my effort to make her happy...embrace MissAndry's advice, and you'll feel empowered in your life...all in all, you're lucky that it happened...now you can find someone better and more suited to you.

15 hours ago, JJGreen said:

We are talking about ex loves here...not regret about "anything".
I havent regretted an ex since that time at 30.
At moments i have thought..."oh...what about xxxx.." but during that same thought bubble i then catch myself and realize it didn't work at the time for a reason and i took something from that and moved on...so, no regret.
I am sure i am still human...

Everyone handles a break-up differently. Some go out and party and get drunk every night and others pull the blankets over their head and wish they were dead. There is no "one size fits all" advice. The bottom line is we all have to deal with the pain in our own way.

14 hours ago, MissAndry said:

If you had that much youth and game, you could get one of your own, instead of using someone else's.

One who had her own money, and could support you.

I don't need to be supported, thanks 

I've had plenty of my own; it's just that I'm not averse to having someone else's provided there aren't any children involved and I'm not acting as a catalyst to a marital breakdown.

On 9/1/2016 at 6:27 AM, Patsycat said:

It takes a woman a lot to leave a man.  It took me two black eyes and four broken ribs.

You must have upset her in some way.

And now you are crying.

Some of us women here have been through hell and back over men, but we get up and get on with our lives.

And so should men.

Unfortunately this is wrong.

Thai girls fall into two broad categories: those who pursue westerners, and those who don't.

Almost all men on this forum (and in Thailand, in general) end up with girls in the first category. These girls are quite mercenary: very often everything is just take, take, take. All it requires for these girls to move on is a tightening of the purse strings.

Don't make the mistake of thinking there is any sort of emotional attachment on the girl's part. There's a very good reason why jaded farangs will often tell you that "all Thai girls are hookers".  

1 hour ago, Fabricus said:

Thai girls fall into two broad categories: those who pursue westerners, and those who don't.

Almost all men on this forum (and in Thailand, in general) end up with girls in the first category. These girls are quite mercenary: very often everything is just take, take, take. All it requires for these girls to move on is a tightening of the purse strings.

Don't make the mistake of thinking there is any sort of emotional attachment on the girl's part. There's a very good reason why jaded farangs will often tell you that "all Thai girls are hookers".  

Disagree why is  ' Patsycat '  wrong,  I would say your views are not anything to do with broad there insulting and narrow IMO. 

22 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

Patsycat is wrong as per the reasons I've given. 

End of.

No end of about it, you are just biased and want to label everyone according to your own misguided opinions. So because you say it, doesn't make it so.

Edited by giddyup

42 minutes ago, giddyup said:

No end of about it, you are just biased and want to label everyone according to your own misguided opinions. So because you say it, doesn't make it so.

Nope. You're either deluded or misguided. Look again at what I wrote earlier:

This is how it works. If you're not sure, ask a Thai man (or hundreds of Thai men) or Thai women married to Thai men. It's really not rocket science. Almost all Thais know and understand the game.

Thai girls who pursue westerners are in it for the green. This statement also applies to non-English-speaking Thai women who shack up with non-Thai-speaking westerners.

Note. There is a tiny number of exceptions. I guess I'm referring to late-thirty-something or forty-something spinsters who've "switched" over to farangs as a last resort.

Edited by Fabricus

I agree with the general situation you posed.
Patsycat is comparing a western woman with a thai woman...
Totally diff thinking and logic

L

Note. There is a tiny number of exceptions. I guess I'm referring to late-thirty-something or forty-something spinsters who've "switched" over to farangs as a last resort.

I would add a number of more well travelled and well educated under 30s who are looking...and not just for the money.
Often they are attractive but not to thai guys eyes...that would be part of it too.

3 hours ago, Fabricus said:

Nope. You're either deluded or misguided. Look again at what I wrote earlier:

This is how it works. If you're not sure, ask a Thai man (or hundreds of Thai men) or Thai women married to Thai men. It's really not rocket science. Almost all Thais know and understand the game.

Thai girls who pursue westerners are in it for the green. This statement also applies to non-English-speaking Thai women who shack up with non-Thai-speaking westerners.

A very sweeping statement. How do you base this on fact or tital tattle????. The later I expect

2 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

A very sweeping statement. How do you base this on fact or tital tattle????. The later I expect

That's his hobby horse, never misses a chance to put sh*t on Thai women and foolish falangs.