Am I normal?

5 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Why are you making my day so good with  laughter .

keep it up I need to make my day funny hahahaha .

ok here  answering it because psychiatrists help people like you that need help .

and for someone who has 40,000 post in 9 years that is 4,400 a year that is 15 post a day means , you not have a great life in thailand you are a key board   Addict .

Not nice George, I don't think he wants to play at your level anymore (:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, georgemandm said:

Why are you making my day so good with  laughter .

keep it up I need to make my day funny hahahaha .

ok here  answering it because psychiatrists help people like you that need help .

and for someone who has 40,000 post in 9 years that is 4,400 a year that is 15 post a day means , you not have a great life in thailand you are a key board   Addict .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my post numbers, did you also check for spelling mistakes.....:lol:

So you still can't answer my question with a sensible answer..........:facepalm:

Addict, I just got back from lifting weights at the gym....Drat, they ain't got a PC there..:cheesy:

Just now, transam said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my post numbers, did you also check for spelling mistakes.....:lol:

So you still can't answer my question with a sensible answer..........:facepalm:

Addict, I just got back from lifting weights at the gym....Drat, they ain't got a PC there..:cheesy:

But as soon as you get back from the gym you get back on to your pc so that tells me you are  addicted to your PC .