JJGreen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, JJGreen said:

You have gone off on a personal hobby horse rant of some type.
Im talking needy people, not necessarily men looking to start over. Situations differ.
But since u brought it up...id say far from having guts a lot of those men u talk about are simply running away from issues at home and moving here to make the same mistakes.
It's a different topic and you should start your own thread on it.

Don't knock running away it is often the sensible thing to do. 

4 hours ago, Agent Sumo said:

I don't find that neediness is something that manifests itself on initial contact but I do agree that there are a lot of needy foreigners in Thailand.

I've met lots of men who meet a thai woman and, within a week or two, she's been moved into their apartment because they can't handle being alone. 

I don't think that is Thailand related i think it is just 'a man thing'. They say that men cope less well living on their own after a relationship break up than women do.

3 hours ago, JJGreen said:

What is it with the paranoia on here?
I've said it before and ill say it again..
Jj gives his wisdom for free...
everyone is a winner with jj...
I have zip, nada, nothing, zilch, no affiliation or connection with thaivisa or any related entity.
Let's hope thats the last i have to say it...

Well it's not like you'd tell us.  I was in a highly secret unit of the government and when people ask me about my war record I tell them I was a toilet cleaner.  They don't usually ask me any further.  I'd work on a better response if I was you. Something believable.  You do see the problem don't you?  There is only one other poster who used to consistently make up nonsense topics but he always included a poll.  You need a gimmick like that.  

11 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Wow JJ you are really trying to get attention with this one and frankly a load of b......t.  The guys who come to Thailand for a second life, have in my opinion, got a lot of guts. Their marriage has failed, maybe like me their second one also, they have decided to act and do something about it, they have had the guts and courage to try something new. The majority (the weaker ones) will sit in their home country and continue to suffer. It takes some qualities and strength to leave your homeland and start afresh, don't knock them. My guess is that those who have problems here (fall for the ladies, buy house, get married etc) have only failed once in their homeland so they are temped by the unrealistic prospects of something better the second time round. Fail twice in Oz, America, UK and you will be wise and fine when you get here.

I don't buy it.  If you went from Thailand to OZ, America or the UK in pursuit of a better life, I get it, but when people go the other way and try to claim it is better life and then talk about failed marriages and whatnot it starts to smack of something else.  I would paraphrase your paragraph as "Some can't make it or hack it in the West and move to a country where the prices are much lower and the women are much less demanding in the hope of tasting the success they never did at home."

3 minutes ago, mstevens said:

I don't buy it.  If you went from Thailand to OZ, America or the UK in pursuit of a better life, I get it, 

There is a big difference in what constitutes 'a better life' between young people who need to earn money and plan for their futures, and older people who have enough money to live the rest of their life wherever they want.

Edited by MissAndry

9 minutes ago, sandgroper2 said:

Try a hobby JJ, talk walks, read books, do something with your live instead of trying to gain fame on TV, its not working.

Psychiatric Social workers are suppose to keep their clients confidential. :D 

42 minutes ago, mstevens said:

I don't buy it.  If you went from Thailand to OZ, America or the UK in pursuit of a better life, I get it, but when people go the other way and try to claim it is better life and then talk about failed marriages and whatnot it starts to smack of something else.  I would paraphrase your paragraph as "Some can't make it or hack it in the West and move to a country where the prices are much lower and the women are much less demanding in the hope of tasting the success they never did at home."

I was thinking of people who have retired (often quite early) and most of those i know had already 'made it in the West'. If you retire at a young age and are single you have a great opportunity to embark on a new chapter of your life.

Try a hobby JJ, talk walks, read books, do something with your live instead of trying to gain fame on TV, its not working.

I want fame on TVF?
Thanks...that gave me a huge laugh...you know this forum is anonymous, yes?

Relax dude...its a bit of fun mixed with some serious issues...like life in general...also a lot if the mundane. That's how i choose to post.

You don't have to 'get' me or understand me and your advice on how to lead my life makes me actually feel a little sorry for u that u think i would want it or need it.

But ol' Trans thinks the same as the guy you are replying too....Wonder why........:whistling:

Dude...What is your obsession with me and my personal life?? You stalk every thread i do attempting to derail it and leaving childish emoticons.
I tell you how it is and what I am about when u ask....even the most absurd things some of u ask... yet you guys still concoct fantastical stories to fit some type of bizarre and paranoid theories

Here is a suggestion for you, since u so freely like to give me advice.
Why dont you try some constructive posting on topic...in any of my threads. I will respond to any on topic points u make.
Leave out these constant and relentless personal attacks and derailment methods of yours.
Dude, this is the last time ill ask you to quit stalking me on a personal level

Stalking, are you sure....:rolleyes:.......Have been on here long enough to know if l must say something l will..You post a thread near every day and l respond if l want.....Does that make me a stalker.....Don't think so....

Perhaps do some research on my input here over the last 10 years.....:giggle:.....And no, I have never started a topic about the 'farang needy'...Rather do myself some damage....You just crack on.......:facepalm:

Yes..it does make you a stalker when you get personal with me in EVERY topic i post.
...it is relentless, boring and designed to derail every topic you do it in.

If you have been allowed to hound other posters like this for 10 years i would say shame on TVF for condoning your behavior.

Enough dude, okay?

Stay on topic or don't post in my threads

what you've never needed any help from others before? if you can help someone why don't you?

humans work better in groups, despite what a whole bunch of stubborn super self reliant loners want to believe

Jj green said as we can't quote him

Why does Thailand attract so many needy people?

They cant do anything here without help...simple things like buying a bts ticket...ordering coffee

...probably the "you handsome man" street calls evolved out of tapping into a rich vein of neediness

Some have wives or GFs to manage their neediness...probably giving them constant reassurance.

Some are single... haunting the malls ready to latch on to you if they get a chance

Its time we all say no to Needy people. They need to stand on their own two feet

Do you need some help all you have to do is ask don't worry if you feel needy we will look after you

what you've never needed any help from others before? if you can help someone why don't you?

humans work better in groups, despite what a whole bunch of stubborn super self reliant loners want to believe

It is not about needing help occasionally. Everyone needs that.

It is about being unnecessarily needy and helpless without giving things a try yourself

I don't see an issue with needing a bit of help. Your point about BTS ticket included. Maybe the person wanted to be sure of a process without assuming it's the same process where they are from, they may have never used a bts before. We all need something, OP needs to write as many posts as possible and reminds me of people that ask question without thinking first. My 11 year old nephew does that a lot but I think he will grow out of it. I hope. 

6 hours ago, rogeroc said:

I don't think that is Thailand related i think it is just 'a man thing'. They say that men cope less well living on their own after a relationship break up than women do.

555.True Rogeroc, that's because the man is broke and basically homeless and the ex is living well and counting her money while she lines up the next guy......