A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

webfact

O

Yeah but she can't remember anything vital  because  she  had concussion at the time      :rolleyes:

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-concussion-fbi-report-495401

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Linzz said:

O

Yeah but she can't remember anything vital  because  she  had concussion at the time      :rolleyes:

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-concussion-fbi-report-495401

How many different excuses has she come up with at this point? 

Its the old, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then dazzle them with BS" defense.

Or is it the "throw so much BS excuses in the hopes maybe one will stick" ?

The only thing it certainly is not is taking responsibility for her actions and stating he truth.

Contrary to earlier reports, Republican foreign policy icons Kissinger and Shultz have said they will not endorse Clinton, though will not endorse Trump either. I guess the RNC somehow got to them in time with some kind of incentives for them not to endorse Clinton.  Wonder what it was?  Trump will gift them Mexico after the new Mexican/American war?  :lol:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kissinger-shultz-decline-to-endorse-clinton/article/2600908?custom_click=rss

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

Contrary to earlier reports, Republican foreign policy icons Kissinger and Shultz have said they will not endorse Clinton, though will not endorse Trump either. I guess the RNC somehow got to them in time with some kind of incentives for them not to endorse Clinton.  Wonder what it was?  Trump will gift them Mexico after the new Mexican/American war?  :lol:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/kissinger-shultz-decline-to-endorse-clinton/article/2600908?custom_click=rss

An endorsement by Kissinger would be a double edged sword anyway. He's a brilliant man but in so many ways such a sleazeball. 

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

An endorsement by Kissinger would be a double edged sword anyway. He's a brilliant man but in so many ways such a sleazeball.

IMO he is a very bad man  and I have not forgotten what he is responsible for in SEA, but why would anyone say he endorsed Clinton? Wishful thinking?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

17 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

There's certainly reason to wonder if she'll make it that far. She seems to be cutting way back on campaigning, even as Trump is catching up with her in the collective of polls. A candidate who is leading but losing momentum in a close race gets out there and works their butt off- unless there is some reason they can't. In Hillary's case, the preponderance of the evidence indicates she has serious health problems.

Not only is she refusing to hold a press conference for hundreds of days, she won't even answer questions from the tame sycophants that are following her. I saw it on a news item when she just ignored the so called reporter that asked her a question.

She must be terrified of letting something out that would not look good, and is betting her base will vote for her regardless.

10 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Kissinger should keep his mouth shut and be grateful that he didn't end up inThe Hague

Why else do you think the US will not accept the ICCJ in the Hague? Too many bad people would end up there for them to do that. Kissinger remaining free is why I don't believe in karma.

26 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

A tourniquet to the Trump travelling circus that waves the Republican Party flag everywhere it goes.

Amputation is in November.

In 2012 the Republican National Committee did a sensible "autopsy" of the Romney loss to Pres. Obama yet the Republican Party have ignored everything in the report. Mercifully, the cremation is in November.

6 hours ago, keemapoot said:

Even if Clinton wins by sneaking quietly in, it will likely be by a slight margin, and I completely agree with this writer at the LA Times. Clinton will have the weakest start of any President in history probably, with no mandate, no love, just a minimum of respect. Still better than than the other jackass though.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-hillary-attention-20160902-snap-story.html

Your point is well taken, however, Barack Obama won decisively in '08 and he won conclusively in 2012 and he's barely been able to move the legislative needle. Only on Obamacare, actually, which was no small thing; in foreign affairs there's the Iran Agreement.

A Potus Hillary Clinton would go in to it with just as bad obstacles if not worse ones, even if the Democrats do gain majority control again in the Senate as is anticipated. The Republican gerrymandered House would continue to be the wall and moat to any legislation.

Still HRC had a bipartisan record as a US Senator from New York state and she is light years more versed in Washington than Barack Obama was. Donald Trump in Washington doesn't know which buildings have Senate offices and which others have House offices, never mind the respective name of each of 'em. Which puts the men's room out of the question for him. Which leaves him still full of you-know-what.

15 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Assange is too smart for crooked hillary….his going public has been part of a strategy that has become his best insurance policy yet…if something happens to him in the run up to november, hillary is truly done.

So he's actively working to elect trump?  Thought about the Putin - Assange connection ... or don't care ... 

On 9/1/2016 at 7:43 AM, boomerangutang said:

The Republican Attack Machine is getting some of their desired results.  If they repeat lies and attacks often and forcefully enough, some of it will stick.

really?   how simple that was.  No fight left in the Democrats?

Edited by slipperylobster

On 9/1/2016 at 7:53 AM, KarenBravo said:

Yup....she's very unpopular and yet, she's a shoo-in for your next president due to the other candidate being even more unpopular.

OMG.   Another clairvoyant poster with a crystal ball.

How many electoral votes will she win?   I need to place my bets?

Seriously.....what makes you say that she is a "shoe-in" based on unpopularity polls?

Would you not want to refer to polls of actual voters?  Did you know Trump is within 3 to 4 percent (and closing fast).   

My advice is to wait until after the debates.  Then wait for the final Wiki Leaks data dump.

Hillary is not even close to being a "shoe-in"  (unless you misused that term).  

All this tells me is the saturation of HRC in the news now reaches more people. This is not measuring previously undecided people. Its accounting for those who now know more about her. As is typical, such an inferior character and dishonest life rarely passes the sniff test with anyone who is not an ideologue.

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's debatable but I can see it would be hard for trumpeters to see.

Yea...assange isnt like cnn....he doesnt belong to a parent company that contributes money to a presidential candidate....and gets told to trash her opponent as much as possible.